Gringo tourists messing with Mexicans in Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
The beach is too sandy can't they fix that put a covering over it, like concrete or something?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
They're not complaining about the sand. They're complaining about Mexican music in Mexico.

Imagine going to Paris and melting down if you hear Edith Piaf singing La Vie En Rose somewhere...:OhGawd:
yes. I was riffing on complaining about silly stuff...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They're not complaining about the sand. They're complaining about Mexican music in Mexico.

Imagine going to Paris and melting down if you hear Edith Piaf singing La Vie En Rose somewhere...:OhGawd:
Herring it play somewhere would be good, but everywhere??

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
How many times are you going to say the same thing? They're not going to be broke. They have expanded their economy in many different directions.

Meh.
The dude's got colonialist brain.

He literally can't imagine any other life for those people than humbling themselves for 'Muricans and other colonizers. He doesn't see them as people, just resources to be exploited and servants to be punished if they don't adequately play their assigned roles.

Discussing these topics with him only makes sense if you have an outrage kink.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Meh.
The dude's got colonialist brain.

He literally can't imagine any other life for those people than humbling themselves for 'Muricans and other colonizers. He doesn't see them as people, just resources to be exploited and servants to be punished if they don't adequately play their assigned roles.

Discussing these topics with him only makes sense if you have an outrage kink.

I talk to most people, not necessarily the best policy.

• Agree!
Reactions: X

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Spanish music playing everywhere in Mexico doesn’t bother me as much as Canadian tourists on spring break dancing like dads at a backyard BBQ in the discoteca.