Growing Up Trans In Trans Progressive Argentina

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Hopefully, this appreciation for diversity and this TRUE defense of individual rights and liberties will quickly spread throughout the entire world!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah they are not big fans of feminists there

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I dont get the demands for equality. They all have the same rights as anyone else. What they want is to eliminate sex based rights for women.

They want "woman" to be just an identity you put on and for women to not have any sex based rights.

What I dont understand is the flagrant sexism. They argue that gender is a construct and spectrum.

But yet....instead of being feminine men, they put on certain clothes, make up and such and claim they ARE women. If gender is such a spectrum than why cant they just be on the gender spectrum and leave biological sex out of it?

Now women who defend their rights as women are once again hated and attacked and degraded.

I dont see how trans people didnt have freedom and equality. No one is saying they cant dress or act how they want. This isnt about equality is about coercion and priviledge.

The trans child thing is just basic abuse, Blurt. I had a gender nonconforming child. She is just gay. 0Just because a kid likes things more in line with the opposite gender doesnt mean they need to be the opposite sex. It's insane, and mental and physical abuse.

Considering how many kids have always gone through a "I wanna be a boy/girl" that they grow out of during puberty....puberty blockers are abuse. And it's a lie that they are harmless or "pause" puberty. I'm so glad I grew up before all this. I'd have been led into believing I was a boy.

How many of these kids are just gay? Or just going through the normal exploration of gender constructs? Before they mature enough to understand being feminine or masculine is really only loosely connected to biological sex?

There is a big issue today with teen girls going trans and regretting it later.

There is a reason Vice(a very bias source) chose a child to focus on. This is abuse and exploitation. If this kid was left alone, puberty just may end this. If the kid was asked WHY? What do you think the answer would be? Maybe "girl stuff" is more interesting. My cousin went through 8 months...maybe longer...changed her name to Micheal and was a "boy". By todays standards, she socially transitioned. She grew out of it. I could only imagine if she had been taken to a gender clinic and had her body messed with.

You know an individuals rights always end where ANOTHERS rights begin.

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah they are not big fans of feminists there

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I dont get the demands for equality. They all have the same rights as anyone else. What they want is to eliminate sex based rights for women.

They want "woman" to be just an identity you put on and for women to not have any sex based rights.

What I dont understand is the flagrant sexism. They argue that gender is a construct and spectrum.

But yet....instead of being feminine men, they put on certain clothes, make up and such and claim they ARE women. If gender is such a spectrum than why cant they just be on the gender spectrum and leave biological sex out of it?

Now women who defend their rights as women are once again hated and attacked and degraded.

I dont see how trans people didnt have freedom and equality. No one is saying they cant dress or act how they want. This isnt about equality is about coercion and priviledge.

The trans child thing is just basic abuse, Blurt. I had a gender nonconforming child. She is just gay. 0Just because a kid likes things more in line with the opposite gender doesnt mean they need to be the opposite sex. It's insane, and mental and physical abuse.

Considering how many kids have always gone through a "I wanna be a boy/girl" that they grow out of during puberty....puberty blockers are abuse. And it's a lie that they are harmless or "pause" puberty. I'm so glad I grew up before all this. I'd have been led into believing I was a boy.

How many of these kids are just gay? Or just going through the normal exploration of gender constructs? Before they mature enough to understand being feminine or masculine is really only loosely connected to biological sex?

There is a big issue today with teen girls going trans and regretting it later.

There is a reason Vice(a very bias source) chose a child to focus on. This is abuse and exploitation. If this kid was left alone, puberty just may end this. If the kid was asked WHY? What do you think the answer would be? Maybe "girl stuff" is more interesting. My cousin went through 8 months...maybe longer...changed her name to Micheal and was a "boy". By todays standards, she socially transitioned. She grew out of it. I could only imagine if she had been taken to a gender clinic and had her body messed with.

You know an individuals rights always end where ANOTHERS rights begin.
That’s a lot of words to say, ‘sup?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hopefully, this appreciation for diversity and this TRUE defense of individual rights and liberties will quickly spread throughout the entire world!

That was sobering to watch. In the case of Juani, I can understand her mother/family and the larger world accepting her as a girl, it's how she sees herself.

What I had a little difficulty with was hearing that Juani "worries" about having a baby someday. I wonder how that's being handled. It would seem unfair to raise Juani with the expectation that she would have a baby born of her own body. It seems that she should learn that she might have the right to live as a girl, but that she will have to accept the limitations and be open to a non-traditional parenting experience, surrogate, adoption, etc.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I hear ya, Lil.

I doubt her parents are party to the planting of any seed that must inevitably fail to flower.

At her age, I think the issue comes up organically. Pregnancy and chilbirth are physical markers of womanhood; nurturing and infant care are social markers of femininity (at least in cultures where rigid gender roles and expectations are strictly defined and culturally policed); kids, I assume, aren't especially aware of the difference between physical and social markers (I know I wasn't at her age) but, sadly, the horror and revulsion (and opprobrium) of the adults around her will inevitably force any trans youth to make rather more adult decisions about how she chooses to express her identity before she fully understands the stakes.

It's classic. When your psychological/emotional survival is in play, you fight the power... even if you don't yet have the required muscle mass. It's unfortunate but, in the face of so much hatred and ignorance, the choice is pretty much taken away from you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you were born with a cock and balls, you are a MAN. If you were born with a vagina, you are a WOMAN.

This is biological fact. Slapping on a wig and makeup does not make a man a woman...

There are males born with cock and balls every day. Often, they never become fully realized men no matter their biology. They remain "males" for life. That might be another, but much larger problem in society.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you were born with a cock and balls, you are a MAN. If you were born with a vagina, you are a WOMAN.

This is biological fact. Slapping on a wig and makeup does not make a man a woman...

....are you referring to Blurt @DDT?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gender dysphoria is a mental illness, and should be treated as such. We should not encourage people, especially young children, to embrace any part of this.

Are you referring ta Blurt?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hear ya, Lil.

I doubt her parents are party to the planting of any seed that must inevitably fail to flower.

At her age, I think the issue comes up organically. Pregnancy and chilbirth are physical markers of womanhood; nurturing and infant care are social markers of femininity (at least in cultures where rigid gender roles and expectations are strictly defined and culturally policed); kids, I assume, aren't especially aware of the difference between physical and social markers (I know I wasn't at her age) but, sadly, the horror and revulsion (and opprobrium) of the adults around her will inevitably force any trans youth to make rather more adult decisions about how she chooses to express her identity before she fully understands the stakes.

It's classic. When your psychological/emotional survival is in play, you fight the power... even if you don't yet have the required muscle mass. It's unfortunate but, in the face of so much hatred and ignorance, the choice is pretty much taken away from you.

There are males born with cock and balls every day. Often, they never become fully realized men no matter their biology. They remain "males" for life. That might be another, but much larger problem in society.

I'm sure you're right about the parents. The mother seemed invested in doing the best for Juani. She simply wants a happy child. The child is too young for this to be about sexuality at this point or at least it appears that way.

I noticed that the parents of Shiloh Jolie-Pitt allowed her to express herself boyishly for most of her life. She's a young woman and seems to be embracing her femininity and gender more fully.

As a parent, I can tell you rearing a human being to be decent is hard enough, this additional challenge must be quite difficult to navigate. No loving parent wants to screw things up for their child.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blurt is a unique case... I do believe he views himself as a male. I also do believe he is attracted to the opposite sex.

So, I think he's just a cross dresser. It's his kink. His fetish. To pretend to look like a woman, without actually considering himself as one.

I guess that's what they refer to as 'Metrosexual'

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt is a unique case... I do believe he views himself as a male. I also do believe he is attracted to the opposite sex.

So, I think he's just a cross dresser. It's his kink. His fetish. To pretend to look like a woman, without actually considering himself as one.

I guess that's what they refer to as 'Metrosexual'

:facepalm:

DDT

Factory Bastard
Blurt is similar to the fictional character Jame Gumb from The Silence of the Lambs...

tumblr-mc244q-Br-CY1rfvxe2o1-500.gif

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe ✓
Dove ✓
Mel ✓
Lokmar ✓
Oerdin ✓
(?)
(?)
(?)

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe ✓
Dove ✓
(?)
(?)
(?)
(?)
(?)
(?)

Joe asked you a question and Dove made several valid observations which you have ignored. You somehow think there is something wrong with that?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe ✓✓✓✓
Dove ✓
Mel ✓✓✓✓✓✓
Lokmar ✓✓
Oerdin ✓✓✓✓
(?)