Dove ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Mel ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Lokmar ✓✓✓✓
Oerdin ✓✓✓✓✓✓
Aryan ✓✓
The Prowler ✓
(?)
(?)

What does this list of people who you disagree with politically illustrate exactly?

We are big stoopy bigots who took some bait, I guess.

I would like to know what I was factually wrong on. I dont think I'll be told.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hopefully, this appreciation for diversity and this TRUE defense of individual rights and liberties will quickly spread throughout the entire world!

What about the rights of unborn babies?
ByWXAYd.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Joe ✓✓✓✓✓
Dove ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Mel ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Lokmar ✓✓✓✓
Oerdin ✓✓✓✓✓✓
Aryan ✓✓
The Prowler ✓
(?)
(?)

What does this list of people who you disagree with politically illustrate exactly?

We are big stoopy bigots who took some bait, I guess.

I would like to know what I was factually wrong on. I dont think I'll be told.

Probably not. Occasionally Blurt will explain his reasoning, unlike the other soy-sippers on here, but more often than not he doesn't.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No no. A cross dresser is a transvestite

A metrosexual is like....Pauly D from Jersey shore lol. Guys whose always dress a certain way and use tons of a products.

....Blurt's dream, @Dove:

Wishes it could be what it never can be

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Another 100% fact-free diatribe brought to you by Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist Warrior Queen Dove.
Okay Blurt

What wasnt a fact? Directly point it out. Which of my statements were not facts?

"Diatrbe"? Smh. So if people have a lot to say that disagrees with you it's a diatribe?

Please specifically point out my error.

Sure.

So all those kids [weasel word: how many, and according to who?] who hit puberty and grew out of it did so because they were in the face of hatred and ignorance? [Where did I say this? In fact, I said the exact opposite.]

So there isnt a bunch of detransitioning young people [weasel word: how many? and according to whom?] talking about how it was the biggest mistake they ever made?

Could you imagine if we treated anorexics like we treat the trans issue? Both are dysphoria. [Yes, and Ladas and Maseratis are both cars. So?] Called people hateful and ignorant for pointing out why the way it's being handled [handled by whom? and how?] is insanely harmful [loaded epithet + weasel word: how harmful? Give us numbers, yo!] not just to society [which society are you referring to, here? one that strictly polices gender roles or one that doesn't?] but to the individuals?

Fyi....children are keenly aware early on of societies gender roles with in the toys available to them and child hood is where the topic ALWAYS first comes up. So yes....they are aware certain things are for "girls" and other things are for "boys". Children get slammed with this early on.

Basically because they are children....their personalities are slowly becoming their own. If a little girl was dressed in frilly pink girly shit by mom all during infancy? Given super feminine toys through toddlerhood? Once that girl becomes about 3 or 4? If the girl doesnt like these super femine things? She doesnt have the language or understanding to say "hey mom...I know I'm a girl and all, but I dont really like pink or like all this foofy shit. In fact, I prefer comfy clothes and i really would like that nerf gun instead of these baby dolls".

The little child only knows "pink foofy/dolls are for girls......nerf gun/comfy clothes for boys.....I like the nerd gun. I'm a boy". <---- this is exactly how little children think [source? Are you a child psychologist, perchance?]. Its NOT deeper than that. You lay society enforced gender roles on a toddler they buck a bit if they arent into what society deems biological sex appropriate [Not if they're trans they don't. They'll fight tooth and nail.] And BTW that's exactly what children are told. Be a girl and try to go into the boy clothes area or boy toys... you get told "that's for boys. The girl stuff is over here". So yeah many kids will start THERE and decide they must be a boy since they like "boy stuff" [ludicrous non sequitur too patently ridiculous even to mock].

Do you see how it US who have the problem? Not the child? [What I see is that it is YOU, as an individual, who has the problem, not the child.]

Wtf would be so wrong with the mom in that video making SURE her child knows he is a boy? [I'll give you a chance to re-read the preceding sentence and work out the implications for yourself.] A boy who likes long hair and nail polish and princess shit? That child is being told these things are SO feminine that he has to be a girl to qualify. [Says who, again?]

So its reinforcing toxic gender roles in the worst fucking way imaginable. [No. "Reinforcing toxic gender roles" is a parent "making SURE her child knows he is a boy" when it's quite obvious his gender identity screams otherwise. Your utter lack of empathy, sensitivity, compassion for--and understanding of--the inner lives of children is troubling, to say the least (and the least said the better).]

Why cant the definition of what a boy/man just be expanded? [I agree. But, try it. I dare you. Watch the usual suspects flock to you with torches and pitchforks.] We have to lie about biological sex [No, you don't. You choose to lie to yourselves about what it means to be a gendered being. If a body has XY chromosomes, it's a male body; if it has XX chromosomes, it's a female one. But that's biological sex, not gender.] and force [enforcing respect for the inalienable rights of human beings! Imagine that!] this ....essentially [weasel word: how so?] religious [seriously?] ideology [again, I'm surprised (or maybe not) that the defending of inalienable human rights is an ideology you, of all people, would have a problem with]....onto all of society [by which I assume you mean "Trans Exclusionary" society, amirite?]

And do harm to countless children [another, fact-free weasel word: please take the time to count them... I've always wondered how many is "countless"] who likely [speculation at its finest] and statistically would have been fine with their biologic sex so long as they understood nail polish and footballs are just gender suggestions.....not laws. [another invite to the reactionary torch-and-pitchfork crowd. Way to go, Dovey!]

And yeah...taking a kid at their word when they do the whole "I'm the opposite sex" and socially transitioning them and taking them to gender clinics and reaffirming this to them when it could have been as simply as a fucking Nerf Gun they wanted or some deeper issue like they think their parents were disappointed not to get the opposite sex? That's child abuse. It just is. And exploitation. [Indeed, children are never to be believed by their parents, even if that disbelief leads their children to suicidal ideations. Not sure the abuse is to be found where you think it does. Plus, I'll consider the treatments recommended by the medical and psychiatric professions to be more informed and evidence-based than the homiletic pronouncements of Dr. Dovey, thank you.]

I wont hold my breath waiting for Vice to do a video on the thousands of detransitioners [more weasel words: numbers? source?] whose parents scrambled their brains by "reaffirming" their childhood desire to play with boy toys [and there you have it, this reductive statement is what you think deep-seated identity is all about; I'm floored (or not)] or be a son to dad by telling their little girls they were definately boys. [Again, you have this backwards, Dovey; it's the little girl telling parents who she is, not the other way around. Imposing your religiously-based gender ideology on children is the real abuse, here. Parents who love their children will move mountains to secure their happiness, especially if their child's expressed and insistent/persistent gender identity is at variance with the norm.]

I saw one doc
[Good for you! I spent the last fifty-five years living and breathing in a Trans reality and studying the shit out of my own identity, but I'm glad you "saw one doc")] about "transkids" where the kid whose was on National Geographic told his mother she was destroying his life and he didnt want to continue doing any of the public shit she had him doing. She didnt hear him. The doc and the mom just carried on like the poor kid didnt legit say "this is ruining my life". [I'm not at all surprised that this type of anecdotal evidence satisfies you. Some of us need to dig deeper.]

It really amazes me that the people in society who advertise themselves as the open minded and intellectual ones are truly just the most dogmatic, judgemental and narrow minded ones where they are just completely incapable of understanding any arguments outside of whatever narrative they like. This isnt about bigotry. This is about the well being and health of society, children, and yes.....womens rights. This ideology IS doing harm. Lots of harm. And people getting labeled as hateful for questioning it or being ruthlessly attacked like JK Rowling simply for stating a fact just shows not just how toxic it is but how weak it is. [This whole paragraph is a political rant. You do "do you," don't you?]

It doesnt stand scrunity. So scrunity must be labeled bigotry. [No. Bigotry is labeled bigotry. Unbigoted scrutiny is always welcome.]

You know in some public schools [another weasel word: how many? which ones? where?] teachers can "socially trans" a kid over 11 and they are not allowed to discuss it with the parents? [Again, source?] So now that trans is the new emo and it's an actual fad [yet another reductive dismissal of other human beings' lived experience] among youth.....parents get isolated out of information they need to advocate for and protect their child? [Stop painting parents as victims. Parents who care about their children's development get informed.] So minors can now self identify as the opposite sex and have to be treated like it. [And, what? You really, truly, honestly believe this happens in a social and professional vacuum? For real?] Real healthy. [Not sure you would know what's "real healthy" if it slapped you in the crook of your elbow. Just sayin'.]

As the prior generation grew up, they can grow out their haircut and wash off the eyeliner. These kids today are on puberty blockers getting "top surgery"(the cool way of saying double masectomy). This is a problem and it's sad. [Yes, and the problem, obviously, is that things used to be different when you were a wee girl. In all likelihood, you had to walk five miles through the snow to get to school. Times change, I guess?]

Carry on.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bigotry of any kind ain't cool.

Said.

Leviticus 20:13
13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Someone needs to let God know.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Then you must die @Lokmar.

Cuz yer a closet homo!

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe ✓✓✓✓✓
Dove ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Mel ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Lokmar ✓✓✓✓
Oerdin ✓✓✓✓✓✓
Aryan ✓✓
The Prowler ✓
(?)
(?)

It's a picture of the transphobic torch-and-pitchfork crowd.

Does everything need to be explained to you?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe ✓✓✓✓✓
Dove ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Mel ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Lokmar ✓✓✓✓
Oerdin ✓✓✓✓✓✓
Aryan ✓✓
The Prowler ✓
(?)
(?)

Have you got me on ignore or something?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Dove ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Mel ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Lokmar ✓✓✓✓✓
Oerdin ✓✓✓✓✓✓
Aryan ✓✓✓✓✓
The Prowler ✓
Shampain ✓
(?)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe ✓✓✓✓✓
Dove ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Mel ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Lokmar ✓✓✓✓
Oerdin ✓✓✓✓✓✓
Aryan ✓✓
The Prowler ✓
(?)
(?)

God says kill all faggits. How much clearer can this be explained to u?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Dove ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Mel ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Lokmar ✓✓✓✓✓
Oerdin ✓✓✓✓✓✓
Aryan ✓✓✓✓✓
The Prowler ✓
Shampain ✓
(?)
If I type "God hates fags" 5 more times, can I be in the lead? :Popcorn:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Another 100% fact-free diatribe brought to you by Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist Warrior Queen Dove.
Okay Blurt

What wasnt a fact? Directly point it out. Which of my statements were not facts?

"Diatrbe"? Smh. So if people have a lot to say that disagrees with you it's a diatribe?

Please specifically point out my error.

Sure.

So all those kids [weasel word: how many, and according to who?] who hit puberty and grew out of it did so because they were in the face of hatred and ignorance? [Where did I say this? In fact, I said the exact opposite.]

So there isnt a bunch of detransitioning young people [weasel word: how many? and according to whom?] talking about how it was the biggest mistake they ever made?

Could you imagine if we treated anorexics like we treat the trans issue? Both are dysphoria. [Yes, and Ladas and Maseratis are both cars. So?] Called people hateful and ignorant for pointing out why the way it's being handled [handled by whom? and how?] is insanely harmful [loaded epithet + weasel word: how harmful? Give us numbers, yo!] not just to society [which society are you referring to, here? one that strictly polices gender roles or one that doesn't?] but to the individuals?

Fyi....children are keenly aware early on of societies gender roles with in the toys available to them and child hood is where the topic ALWAYS first comes up. So yes....they are aware certain things are for "girls" and other things are for "boys". Children get slammed with this early on.

Basically because they are children....their personalities are slowly becoming their own. If a little girl was dressed in frilly pink girly shit by mom all during infancy? Given super feminine toys through toddlerhood? Once that girl becomes about 3 or 4? If the girl doesnt like these super femine things? She doesnt have the language or understanding to say "hey mom...I know I'm a girl and all, but I dont really like pink or like all this foofy shit. In fact, I prefer comfy clothes and i really would like that nerf gun instead of these baby dolls".

The little child only knows "pink foofy/dolls are for girls......nerf gun/comfy clothes for boys.....I like the nerd gun. I'm a boy". <---- this is exactly how little children think [source? Are you a child psychologist, perchance?]. Its NOT deeper than that. You lay society enforced gender roles on a toddler they buck a bit if they arent into what society deems biological sex appropriate [Not if they're trans they don't. They'll fight tooth and nail.] And BTW that's exactly what children are told. Be a girl and try to go into the boy clothes area or boy toys... you get told "that's for boys. The girl stuff is over here". So yeah many kids will start THERE and decide they must be a boy since they like "boy stuff" [ludicrous non sequitur too patently ridiculous even to mock].

Do you see how it US who have the problem? Not the child? [What I see is that it is YOU, as an individual, who has the problem, not the child.]

Wtf would be so wrong with the mom in that video making SURE her child knows he is a boy? [I'll give you a chance to re-read the preceding sentence and work out the implications for yourself.] A boy who likes long hair and nail polish and princess shit? That child is being told these things are SO feminine that he has to be a girl to qualify. [Says who, again?]

So its reinforcing toxic gender roles in the worst fucking way imaginable. [No. "Reinforcing toxic gender roles" is a parent "making SURE her child knows he is a boy" when it's quite obvious his gender identity screams otherwise. Your utter lack of empathy, sensitivity, compassion for--and understanding of--the inner lives of children is troubling, to say the least (and the least said the better).]

Why cant the definition of what a boy/man just be expanded? [I agree. But, try it. I dare you. Watch the usual suspects flock to you with torches and pitchforks.] We have to lie about biological sex [No, you don't. You choose to lie to yourselves about what it means to be a gendered being. If a body has XY chromosomes, it's a male body; if it has XX chromosomes, it's a female one. But that's biological sex, not gender.] and force [enforcing respect for the inalienable rights of human beings! Imagine that!] this ....essentially [weasel word: how so?] religious [seriously?] ideology [again, I'm surprised (or maybe not) that the defending of inalienable human rights is an ideology you, of all people, would have a problem with]....onto all of society [by which I assume you mean "Trans Exclusionary" society, amirite?]

And do harm to countless children [another, fact-free weasel word: please take the time to count them... I've always wondered how many is "countless"] who likely [speculation at its finest] and statistically would have been fine with their biologic sex so long as they understood nail polish and footballs are just gender suggestions.....not laws. [another invite to the reactionary torch-and-pitchfork crowd. Way to go, Dovey!]

And yeah...taking a kid at their word when they do the whole "I'm the opposite sex" and socially transitioning them and taking them to gender clinics and reaffirming this to them when it could have been as simply as a fucking Nerf Gun they wanted or some deeper issue like they think their parents were disappointed not to get the opposite sex? That's child abuse. It just is. And exploitation. [Indeed, children are never to be believed by their parents, even if that disbelief leads their children to suicidal ideations. Not sure the abuse is to be found where you think it does. Plus, I'll consider the treatments recommended by the medical and psychiatric professions to be more informed and evidence-based than the homiletic pronouncements of Dr. Dovey, thank you.]

I wont hold my breath waiting for Vice to do a video on the thousands of detransitioners [more weasel words: numbers? source?] whose parents scrambled their brains by "reaffirming" their childhood desire to play with boy toys [and there you have it, this reductive statement is what you think deep-seated identity is all about; I'm floored (or not)] or be a son to dad by telling their little girls they were definately boys. [Again, you have this backwards, Dovey; it's the little girl telling parents who she is, not the other way around. Imposing your religiously-based gender ideology on children is the real abuse, here. Parents who love their children will move mountains to secure their happiness, especially if their child's expressed and insistent/persistent gender identity is at variance with the norm.]

I saw one doc
[Good for you! I spent the last fifty-five years living and breathing in a Trans reality and studying the shit out of my own identity, but I'm glad you "saw one doc")] about "transkids" where the kid whose was on National Geographic told his mother she was destroying his life and he didnt want to continue doing any of the public shit she had him doing. She didnt hear him. The doc and the mom just carried on like the poor kid didnt legit say "this is ruining my life". [I'm not at all surprised that this type of anecdotal evidence satisfies you. Some of us need to dig deeper.]

It really amazes me that the people in society who advertise themselves as the open minded and intellectual ones are truly just the most dogmatic, judgemental and narrow minded ones where they are just completely incapable of understanding any arguments outside of whatever narrative they like. This isnt about bigotry. This is about the well being and health of society, children, and yes.....womens rights. This ideology IS doing harm. Lots of harm. And people getting labeled as hateful for questioning it or being ruthlessly attacked like JK Rowling simply for stating a fact just shows not just how toxic it is but how weak it is. [This whole paragraph is a political rant. You do "do you," don't you?]

It doesnt stand scrunity. So scrunity must be labeled bigotry. [No. Bigotry is labeled bigotry. Unbigoted scrutiny is always welcome.]

You know in some public schools [another weasel word: how many? which ones? where?] teachers can "socially trans" a kid over 11 and they are not allowed to discuss it with the parents? [Again, source?] So now that trans is the new emo and it's an actual fad [yet another reductive dismissal of other human beings' lived experience] among youth.....parents get isolated out of information they need to advocate for and protect their child? [Stop painting parents as victims. Parents who care about their children's development get informed.] So minors can now self identify as the opposite sex and have to be treated like it. [And, what? You really, truly, honestly believe this happens in a social and professional vacuum? For real?] Real healthy. [Not sure you would know what's "real healthy" if it slapped you in the crook of your elbow. Just sayin'.]

As the prior generation grew up, they can grow out their haircut and wash off the eyeliner. These kids today are on puberty blockers getting "top surgery"(the cool way of saying double masectomy). This is a problem and it's sad. [Yes, and the problem, obviously, is that things used to be different when you were a wee girl. In all likelihood, you had to walk five miles through the snow to get to school. Times change, I guess?]

Carry on.

I'm not a child psychologist but I do have a degree in ECD, i have years of experience with children. My own and others.

You think i havent seen this?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Even this shows the vast majority grow out of their "dysphoria".

I am 200 percent SURE, that any future studies will be tainted directly because of all the "affirming" bullshit.

If my cousin.....who was a boy named Micheal for pretty much a year, was affirmed as a TRANS kid? Told she was trans, taken to a gender clinic, diagnosed as trans and had her life built around it?

She probably would have taken puberty blockers and transitioned young.

And then ended up on YouTube with other female detransitioners talking about how it was a huge mistake.

So many people my age are SO relieved we grew up in a time without this gender shit. I would have been nonbinary. I'd likely my hair chopped off and be asking to be called "they".

Do you understand the partisan political edge to this and how its turned into a cultural trend is influencing young people the SAME WAY every other cultural fad has?

You take a kid already confused by gender norms....take it at face value your little girl is asserting shes a boy and go ahead and validate that and tell her shes trans? Shes gonna believe it and make some huge mistakes.

And let's not pretend Vice using a video of a supposed "transkid" to support gender ideology laws isnt presenting this as if being transgender is some natural thing kids are born with, it isnt. This video is directly propagating that idea. "Growing up trans". The entire idea is firmly rooted in SEXIST and dogmatic gender stereotypes.

Please provide a definition of what a woman is. Explain how being hyper fem means you must BE a woman.

All it takes to be a woman is hyperfeminity, right? If someone is very fem.....they must be a woman.

Yet......biological sex and gender are completely different things.

What if gender norms were flipped tomorrow? Does that make all the "cis" people trans? Because back in ancient Greece....dresses, heels and make up were for MEN. Were they women?

Tell me what a woman is. Or what a man is. Because I guess instead of challenging gender norms, we are just gonna make them LAWS.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And yeah if we treated every other body dysphoria like this we would be killing people.

Go affirm an anorexics comments about their body. Let's embrace Eugenia Cooney(?) and allow her to influence young girls to wanna be like her and be skinny like her.

Just like all the young kids who watch trans influencers and wanna be part of that whole cool thing now.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe ✓✓✓✓✓
Dove ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Mel ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Lokmar ✓✓✓✓
Oerdin ✓✓✓✓✓✓
Aryan ✓✓
The Prowler ✓
(?)
(?)

It's America @Blurt!

So git used to it.

Clearly You've been watching too many reality shows with the Kardashians.

But that ain't the Real America, eh?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Then you must die @Lokmar.

Cuz yer a closet homo!
Take the plank out of thine own ass FIRST, josephine!!!!

Time ta git in touch your 'Inner Homo' @Lokmar.

Better now than later, eh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The arguement to suggest the data that shows most kids who grow out their gender bending is flawed for...reasons.

It's not like if your child is doing the "I'm the opposite sex" thing and you handle it with gender clinics and them being told they are trans and offered a way to actually transition....that you somehow havent influenced and groomed that kid to believe they are different and are trans kids.

I've watched the docs and a ton of info on this and many of these parents treat this like some form of activism. Most of the ones you see, it's the parents who are liking it, insisting the child is trans, you NEVER hear the child discuss any dysphoria. They pretty much repeat the parent.

Kids do not understand the long term impacts of anything. Putting them on puberty blockers(especially consider the amount of kids who grow out of during puberty) is abuse. It's not harmless at all. You cant pause puberty. There is a certain window of time in which puberty occurs and you stunt important physical and cognitive growth.

A lot of kids go through wanting to be the opposite sex. Or liking things socially associate with the opposite sex.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The Official Portrait of the Transphobic Torch-and-Pitchfork Brigade

Joe ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Dove ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Mel ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Lokmar ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Oerdin ✓✓✓✓✓✓
Aryan ✓✓✓✓✓
The Prowler ✓
Shampain ✓
(?)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yep. Use a slur.

Anyone who disagrees with major changes to society that are harmful is just a some sort of bigot.

That's how people who support their religion being written into laws that impact women and girls negatively avoid dealing with the implications and fall out. Just call your opponent a transphobe, talk down to them and mock them.

So much for democracy and rights

So can everyone fight and legislate their religious beliefs and force them on society? Or just you guys? We have a new misogynist church we all have to bow to complete with rape enabling and abuse its disciples ignore.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

The arguement to suggest the data that shows most kids who grow out their gender bending is flawed for...reasons.

It's not like if your child is doing the "I'm the opposite sex" thing and you handle it with gender clinics and them being told they are trans and offered a way to actually transition....that you somehow havent influenced and groomed that kid to believe they are different and are trans kids.

I've watched the docs and a ton of info on this and many of these parents treat this like some form of activism. Most of the ones you see, it's the parents who are liking it, insisting the child is trans, you NEVER hear the child discuss any dysphoria. They pretty much repeat the parent.

Kids do not understand the long term impacts of anything. Putting them on puberty blockers(especially consider the amount of kids who grow out of during puberty) is abuse. It's not harmless at all. You cant pause puberty. There is a certain window of time in which puberty occurs and you stunt important physical and cognitive growth.

A lot of kids go through wanting to be the opposite sex. Or liking things socially associate with the opposite sex.

Dovey, please don't provide links to articles you obviously haven't read (or have failed to understand) in support of your position.

Or please do. Why change now?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dovey, please don't provide links to articles you obviously haven't read (or have failed to understand) in support of your position.

Or please do. Why change now?

Oh please Blurt, explain the link?!

Is it claiming gender specialists are saying the data on kids who grow out their "dysphoria" is flawed?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh please Blurt, explain the link?!

Is it claiming gender specialists are saying the data on kids who grow out their "dysphoria" is flawed?
I don't know. Is it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And BTW my post wasnt crazy at all.

Gender ideology being written into law is forcing religious beliefs.

No ones biological sex can change. So redefining what a woman is, letting men self identify as woman, and treating them as women LEGALLY and allowing them into sex segregated spaces and sports and everything is absolutely forcing your ideological religious beliefs onto every woman.

Its definately not equality. It's a specail priviledge to be legally considered the opposite biological sex that what you are.

It's really the end of womens rights.

What makes ME a woman, Blurt? Since a woman isnt an adult human female now?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Joe ✓✓✓✓✓
Dove ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Mel ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Lokmar ✓✓✓✓
Oerdin ✓✓✓✓✓✓
Aryan ✓✓
The Prowler ✓
(?)
(?)

You mean the people who have common sense?

Right, gotcha.