Growing Up Trans In Trans Progressive Argentina

DDT

Factory Bastard
Did you grow up 'trans-progressive' Blurt?
I'm going to take a wild guess that Blurt didn't have a good relationship with his father as a child. Yet the relationship with his Mother was good, and he looked up to her.

I think this is where the seed was planted... He cross dresses not to attempt to become a female, but moreso to emulate his Mother, what she stood for, and the impact she had on his life.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Cheeky Argentine cunts tried to nick the Falklands off us just cos it's 20 miles off their coast and 5000 miles away from us.

We need that gaff for strategic sheep purposes.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you grow up 'trans-progressive' Blurt?
I'm going to take a wild guess that Blurt didn't have a good relationship with his father as a child. Yet the relationship with his Mother was good, and he looked up to her.

I think this is where the seed was planted... He cross dresses not to attempt to become a female, but moreso to emulate his Mother, what she stood for, and the impact she had on his life.

...so it's quite possible that as a child, young Blurt experienced a highly traumatic moment in its early life which entirely altered the perception of itself & the gender it identified with...

DDT

Factory Bastard
Cheeky Argentine cunts tried to nick the Falklands off us just cos it's 20 miles off their coast and 5000 miles away from us.

We need that gaff for strategic sheep purposes.
I've read the reviews on a few businesses located on the Falkland Islands, and those cheeky Argentinian cunts even shit up those reviews with their frustration...

Now, it's just a couple of very small islands that would have absolutely no benefit at all to Argentina, so I can only conclude they're pissed off that even on a small remote island, White people can still make things work properly.

DDT

Factory Bastard
...so it's quite possible that as a child, young Blurt experienced a highly traumatic moment in its early life which entirely altered the perception of itself & the gender it identified with...
This is entirely possible... With his Mother perhaps being his only source of comfort and support.

So from a young age, he learned to idolize what she provided... What she stood for.

It could even explain his current field of work, and could certainly explain why he attempts to emulate a female persona...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is entirely possible... With his Mother perhaps being his only source of comfort and support.

So from a young age, he learned to idolize what she provided... What she stood for.

It could even explain his current field of work, and could certainly explain why he attempts to emulate a female persona...

These sorts of abuses are often pushed by toxic single mothers out of hatred for her ex or because she has daddy issues. It is sad and, yes, it is definitely child abuse. No, children are not something people should be allowed to experiment on, they cannot give informed consent, if an adult wants to be crazy then they are an adult and as long as they do it to themselves with theor own money then that is fine.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hopefully, this appreciation for diversity and this TRUE defense of individual rights and liberties will quickly spread throughout the entire world!

The dude that starts talking at a 9:15 talks about how a person "feels" when they are younger.

Can anyone explain how it "feels" to be a woman? And how that differs from how it "feels" to be a man?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you referring ta Blurt?
Blurt is a unique case... I do believe he views himself as a male. I also do believe he is attracted to the opposite sex.

So, I think he's just a cross dresser. It's his kink. His fetish. To pretend to look like a woman, without actually considering himself as one.

I guess that's what they refer to as 'Metrosexual'

No no. A cross dresser is a transvestite

A metrosexual is like....Pauly D from Jersey shore lol. Guys whose always dress a certain way and use tons of a products.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hear ya, Lil.

I doubt her parents are party to the planting of any seed that must inevitably fail to flower.

At her age, I think the issue comes up organically. Pregnancy and chilbirth are physical markers of womanhood; nurturing and infant care are social markers of femininity (at least in cultures where rigid gender roles and expectations are strictly defined and culturally policed); kids, I assume, aren't especially aware of the difference between physical and social markers (I know I wasn't at her age) but, sadly, the horror and revulsion (and opprobrium) of the adults around her will inevitably force any trans youth to make rather more adult decisions about how she chooses to express her identity before she fully understands the stakes.

It's classic. When your psychological/emotional survival is in play, you fight the power... even if you don't yet have the required muscle mass. It's unfortunate but, in the face of so much hatred and ignorance, the choice is pretty much taken away from you.

So all those kids who hit puberty and grew out of it did so because they were in the face of hatred and ignorance?

So there isnt a bunch of detransitioning young people talking about how it was the biggest mistake they ever made?

Could you imagine if we treated anorexics like we treat the trans issue? Both are dysphoria. Called people hateful and ignorant for pointing out why the way it's being handled is insanely harmful not just to society but to the individuals?

Fyi....children are keenly aware early on of societies gender roles with in the toys available to them and child hood is where the topic ALWAYS first comes up. So yes....they are aware certain things are for "girls" and other things are for "boys". Children get slammed with this early on.

Basically because they are children....their personalities are slowly becoming their own. If a little girl was dressed in frilly pink girly shit by mom all during infancy? Given super feminine toys through toddlerhood? Once that girl becomes about 3 or 4? If the girl doesnt like these super femine things? She doesnt have the language or understanding to say "hey mom...I know I'm a girl and all, but I dont really like pink or like all this foofy shit. In fact, I prefer comfy clothes and i really would like that nerf gun instead of these baby dolls".

The little child only knows "pink foofy/dolls are for girls......nerf gun/comfy clothes for boys.....I like the nerd gun. I'm a boy". <---- this is exactly how little children think. Its NOT deeper than that. You lay society enforced gender roles on a toddler they buck a bit if they arent into what society deems biological sex appropriate. And BTW that's exactly what children are told. Be a girl and try to go into the boy clothes area or boy toys... you get told "that's for boys. The girl stuff is over here". So yeah many kids will start THERE and decide they must be a boy since they like "boy stuff".

Do you see how it US who have the problem? Not the child?

Wtf would be so wrong with the mom in that video making SURE her child knows he is a boy? A boy who likes long hair and nail polish and princess shit? That child is being told these things are SO feminine that he has to be a girl to qualify.

So its reinforcing toxic gender roles in the worst fucking way imaginable.

Why cant the definition of what a boy/man just be expanded? We have to lie about biological sex and force this ....essentially religious ideology....onto all of society.

And do harm to countless children who likely and statistically would have been fine with their biologic sex so long as they understood nail polish and footballs are just gender suggestions.....not laws.

And yeah...taking a kid at their word when they do the whole "I'm the opposite sex" and socially transitioning them and taking them to gender clinics and reaffirming this to them when it could have been as simply as a fucking Nerf Gun they wanted or some deeper issue like they think their parents were disappointed not to get the opposite sex? That's child abuse. It just is. And exploitation.

I wont hold my breath waiting for Vice to do a video on the thousands of detransitioners whose parents scrambled their brains by "reaffirming" their childhood desire to play with boy toys or be a son to dad by telling their little girls they were definately boys.

I saw one doc about "transkids" where the kid whose was on National Geographic told his mother she was destroying his life and he didnt want to continue doing any of the public shit she had him doing. She didnt hear him. The doc and the mom just carried on like the poor kid didnt legit say "this is ruining my life".

It really amazes me that the people in society who advertise themselves as the open minded and intellectual ones are truly just the most dogmatic, judgemental and narrow minded ones where they are just completely incapable of understanding any arguments outside of whatever narrative they like. This isnt about bigotry. This is about the well being and health of society, children, and yes.....womens rights. This ideology IS doing harm. Lots of harm. And people getting labeled as hateful for questioning it or being ruthlessly attacked like JK Rowling simply for stating a fact just shows not just how toxic it is but how weak it is.

It doesnt stand scrunity. So scrunity must be labeled bigotry.

You know in some public schools teachers can "socially trans" a kid over 11 and they are not allowed to discuss it with the parents? So now that trans is the new emo and it's an actual fad among youth.....parents get isolated out of information they need to advocate for and protect their child? So minors can now self identify as the opposite sex and have to be treated like it. Real healthy.

As the prior generation grew up, they can grow out their haircut and wash off the eyeliner. These kids today are on puberty blockers getting "top surgery"(the cool way of saying double masectomy). This is a problem and it's sad.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you were born with a cock and balls, you are a MAN. If you were born with a vagina, you are a WOMAN.

This is biological fact. Slapping on a wig and makeup does not make a man a woman...

OMG, get over yourself. Why the fuck does it make a damn bit of difference to you, and why the fuck would you allow yourself to get so irritated by someone who just isn't the same as you? It's a fact (and there is evidence of it throughout the history of humankind) that not all people are born with the same hormonal/chromosomal makeup as everyone else. Fucking deal with it, hater.

I am so sick of narrow minded assholes I could puke.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Narrow minded people are a pain in the ass, I concur. Especailly when you put a lot of effort into trying to interact with their claims and they dismiss it and label you.

Might I also add that suffering people and children who are questioning societal gender norms are not objects with which you use to show how not narrow minded you see yourself.

Narrow minded has a meaning

narrow-minded
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

To save this word, you'll need to log in.

nar·row-mind·ed | \ ˈner-(ˌ)ō-ˈmīn-dəd , ˈna-(ˌ)rō- \
Definition of narrow-minded

: not willing to accept opinions, beliefs, behaviors, etc. that are unusual or different from one's own : not

DDT simply stated a FACT. That is factual reality. He didnt really give an opinion on how the trans issue should or should not be viewed or dealt with.

When starting a fact gets people labeled.....you know their is probably no chance for any reasonable discussion.

Narrow minded isnt the position you take. It's how you handle and interact with beliefs that oppose your own. Stating a fact isnt narrow minded. Rejecting and labeling and being unable to understand opposing arguments is narrow minded.

You are sick of people challenging your stance or an ideology you support. You want to go uncritisized so anything that contradicts it you label negatively in order to dismiss it. What he said was a fact.... not a belief.

People having different hormones or chromos doesnt mean biological men can be women. Also most trans people have to take hormones to transition to the opposite sex. And the vast majority of these people probably do not have a chromosome abnormality. That's a weak argument. Its misusing science to support a religious belief.

Also intersex people or hermaphrodites are not trans.

If you guys are not narrow minded, than the issues that come with this gender ideology and self identification(especailly with children) and how it does indeed do harm should be easy to understand. Labeling any challange to this dogma "narrow minded" or "bigotry", while ignoring all the ways harm is being done....especailly to women and girls....or doing an Admin and labeling everyone "right wing" and just accusing them of hate when they are stating facts and poking holes in this ideology is not open minded.

You guys are very locked into this and unable to address any of the issues or reality of it.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Narrow minded people are a pain in the ass, I concur. Especailly when you put a lot of effort into trying to interact with their claims and they dismiss it and label you.

Might I also add that suffering people and children who are questioning societal gender norms are not objects with which you use to show how not narrow minded you see yourself.

narrow-minded

: not willing to accept opinions, beliefs, behaviors, etc. that are unusual or different from one's own : not

DDT simply stated a FACT. That is factual reality. He didnt really give an opinion on how the trans issue should or should not be viewed or dealt with.

When starting a fact gets people labeled.....you know their is probably no chance for any reasonable discussion.

Narrow minded isnt the position you take. It's how you handle and interact with beliefs that oppose your own. Stating a fact isnt narrow minded. Rejecting and labeling and being unable to understand opposing arguments is narrow minded.

You are sick of people challenging your stance or an ideology you support. You want to go uncritisized so anything that contradicts it you label negatively in order to dismiss it. What he said was a fact.... not a belief.

People having different hormones or chromos doesnt mean biological men can be women. Also most trans people have to take hormones to transition to the opposite sex. And the vast majority of these people probably do not have a chromosome abnormality. That's a weak argument. Its misusing science to support a religious belief.

If you guys are not narrow minded, than the issues that come with this gender ideology and self identification(especailly with children) and how it does indeed do harm should be easy to understand.

And you don't see yourself in that definition of narrow minded? Mmmmkay.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If you were born with a cock and balls, you are a MAN. If you were born with a vagina, you are a WOMAN.

This is biological fact. Slapping on a wig and makeup does not make a man a woman...

OMG, get over yourself. Why the fuck does it make a damn bit of difference to you, and why the fuck would you allow yourself to get so irritated by someone who just isn't the same as you? It's a fact (and there is evidence of it throughout the history of humankind) that not all people are born with the same hormonal/chromosomal makeup as everyone else. Fucking deal with it, hater.

I am so sick of narrow minded assholes I could puke.

More hysterical nonsense from the hairy hippy....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

narrow-minded

If you guys are not narrow minded, than the issues that come with this gender ideology and self identification(especailly with children) and how it does indeed do harm should be easy to understand.

Not at all. I've invested hours into understanding the gender ideology behind this and the legislation and how it actually impacts people.

You guys just ignore, dismiss, and even label any opposition to this ideology as hate and bigotry.

Admin still doesnt understand why allowing men....any men...to self identity as women is really harmful to women and girls. Even after he has been shown several cases of women and girls being raped and assaulted in vulnerable female spaces.

So yeah being unwilling to understand and engage with any points or stances that are not on line with your own is narrow minded.

What you are doing is claiming that people who DONT agree with you are the narrow minded ones. Because you think your dogmatic belief in this ideology is the open minded thing to do. Because you are willing to accept something uncritically even if it's doing harm.

There are a lot of issues with this. It's not just "right wing"(btw shutting down discussion on the basis you think its "right wing" is also narrow minded).

Again narrow minded doesnt mean "disagreeing with a left wing stance". It means

narrow-minded

This also doesnt mean you are narrow minded if you dont support something that negatively impacts a whole demographic of historically oppressed people like WOMEN and GIRLS.

So when I say I'm a woman that doesnt really mean anything anymore, does it? It doesnt mean "adult human female" now. It's a feminine identity that even men can be included in. Right?

I mean you guys are not even willing to acknowledge the rape and assaults of women and girls in female spaces as a result of men "self identifying" as women. Or the fact that since transwomen are male, and them self identifying as women doesnt change that men commit the vast majority of sex crimes. They are statistically just as likely to rape as any other male. And we see this.

This is impacting women in prisons, and women in immigration detention.....its not just bathrooms. Although there is TONS of trans porn of transwomen jerking off right out in the public female bathroom.

Why ignore all this? And label women who are speaking up for their rights and dignity?

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

narrow-minded

Not at all. I've invested hours into understanding the gender ideology behind this and the legislation and how it actually impacts people.

You guys just ignore, dismiss, and even label any opposition to this ideology as hate and bigotry.

Admin still doesnt understand why allowing men....any men...to self identity as women is really harmful to women and girls. Even after he has been shown several cases of women and girls being raped and assaulted in vulnerable female spaces.

So yeah being unwilling to understand and engage with any points or stances that are not on line with your own is narrow minded.

What you are doing is claiming that people who DONT agree with you are the narrow minded ones. Because you think your dogmatic belief in this ideology is the open minded thing to do. Because you are willing to accept something uncritically even if it's doing harm.

There are a lot of issues with this. It's not just "right wing"(btw shutting down discussion on the basis you think its "right wing" is also narrow minded).

narrow-minded

This also doesnt mean you are narrow minded if you dont support something that negatively impacts a whole demographic of historically oppressed people like WOMEN and GIRLS.

So when I say I'm a woman that doesnt really mean anything anymore, does it? It doesnt mean "adult human female" now. It's a feminine identity that even men can be included in. Right?

I mean you guys are not even willing to acknowledge the rape and assaults of women and girls in female spaces as a result of men "self identifying" as women. Or the fact that since transwomen are male, and them self identifying as women doesnt change that men commit the vast majority of sex crimes. They are statistically just as likely to rape as any other male. And we see this.

This is impacting women in prisons, and women in immigration detention.....its not just bathrooms. Although there is TONS of trans porn of transwomen jerking off right out in the public female bathroom.

Why ignore all this? And label women who are speaking up for their rights and dignity?

So, what do we do about the harm that comes to women who are raped by cis males in male and female spaces alike? Should we outlaw cis males? Kill them all? Jesus, Dove. I don't know what it takes to reach someone who is as determined to ignore logic as you are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like I said. They really think disagreeing with their stance is "narrow minded" and that you clearly dont understand it if you disagree with it and challange it.

It's so fucking ironic.

Narrow minded is when you lefties shut down any dialog by calling your opposition a bigot, or calling them stupid or crazy.

And refusing to even answer questions or address any points.

That's narrow minded.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

narrow-minded

narrow-minded

So, what do we do about the harm that comes to women who are raped by cis males in male and female spaces alike? Should we outlaw cis males? Kill them all? Jesus, Dove. I don't know what it takes to reach someone who is as determined to ignore logic as you are.

Well Lotus do you think letting those rapist self identify as women and come into our spaces and prison cells is helpful?

That's the problem.

It's your position that gets rid of sex segregation and surprise.. now women are getting prison raped by violent twisted men who self identify as women so they can be placed with women.

WTF logic are YOU using? "Hey men commit most of the sex crimes. So sex segregation laws that help protect women and girls dont stop every rape so clearly they are useless. Let's let men in"

Yeah makes sense, Lotus. That's irrational AF

Because predatory men really care about whether or not they are "cis"? You think they care about this belief system? They know they can come in....that's all they care about. And transwomen are still male and still more likely to commit sex crimes and yeah....we see that.

Why should women be forced to be in vulnerable spaces with men in prisons and immigration detention and have men in womens clothes masturbating in the female bathroom? Or showing their erections off in female wet spas where they are nude? Or in DOMESTIC violence shelters where rape survivors need to feel SAFE?

Because men rape anyway?

I mean you guys are completely unwilling to go beyond "if they say it, it's TRUE and cant be questioned and if it does get questioned that bigotry!"

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is the future for women.

We wont even have our own safe spaces to heal from trauma.....trauma cause by MEN. Biological males.

Wanting to be away from biological males is bigotry. Men can self identify as women and come into anywhere women are vulnerable and if we say anything we are bigots.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
So all those kids who hit puberty and grew out of it did so because they were in the face of hatred and ignorance?

So there isnt a bunch of detransitioning young people talking about how it was the biggest mistake they ever made?

Could you imagine if we treated anorexics like we treat the trans issue? Both are dysphoria. Called people hateful and ignorant for pointing out why the way it's being handled is insanely harmful not just to society but to the individuals?

Fyi....children are keenly aware early on of societies gender roles with in the toys available to them and child hood is where the topic ALWAYS first comes up. So yes....they are aware certain things are for "girls" and other things are for "boys". Children get slammed with this early on.

Basically because they are children....their personalities are slowly becoming their own. If a little girl was dressed in frilly pink girly shit by mom all during infancy? Given super feminine toys through toddlerhood? Once that girl becomes about 3 or 4? If the girl doesnt like these super femine things? She doesnt have the language or understanding to say "hey mom...I know I'm a girl and all, but I dont really like pink or like all this foofy shit. In fact, I prefer comfy clothes and i really would like that nerf gun instead of these baby dolls".

The little child only knows "pink foofy/dolls are for girls......nerf gun/comfy clothes for boys.....I like the nerd gun. I'm a boy". <---- this is exactly how little children think. Its NOT deeper than that. You lay society enforced gender roles on a toddler they buck a bit if they arent into what society deems biological sex appropriate. And BTW that's exactly what children are told. Be a girl and try to go into the boy clothes area or boy toys... you get told "that's for boys. The girl stuff is over here". So yeah many kids will start THERE and decide they must be a boy since they like "boy stuff".

Wtf would be so wrong with the mom in that video making SURE her child knows he is a boy? A boy who likes long hair and nail polish and princess shit? That child is being told these things are SO feminine that he has to be a girl to qualify.

Why cant the definition of what a boy/man just be expanded? We have to lie about biological sex and force this ....essentially religious ideology....onto all of society.

And do harm to countless children who likely and statistically would have been fine with their biologic sex so long as they understood nail polish and footballs are just gender suggestions.....not laws.

And yeah...taking a kid at their word when they do the whole "I'm the opposite sex" and socially transitioning them and taking them to gender clinics and reaffirming this to them when it could have been as simply as a fucking Nerf Gun they wanted or some deeper issue like they think their parents were disappointed not to get the opposite sex? That's child abuse. It just is. And exploitation.

I wont hold my breath waiting for Vice to do a video on the thousands of detransitioners whose parents scrambled their brains by "reaffirming" their childhood desire to play with boy toys or be a son to dad by telling their little girls they were definately boys.

I saw one doc about "transkids" where the kid whose was on National Geographic told his mother she was destroying his life and he didnt want to continue doing any of the public shit she had him doing. She didnt hear him. The doc and the mom just carried on like the poor kid didnt legit say "this is ruining my life".

It really amazes me that the people in society who advertise themselves as the open minded and intellectual ones are truly just the most dogmatic, judgemental and narrow minded ones where they are just completely incapable of understanding any arguments outside of whatever narrative they like. This isnt about bigotry. This is about the well being and health of society, children, and yes.....womens rights. This ideology IS doing harm. Lots of harm. And people getting labeled as hateful for questioning it or being ruthlessly attacked like JK Rowling simply for stating a fact just shows not just how toxic it is but how weak it is.

You know in some public schools teachers can "socially trans" a kid over 11 and they are not allowed to discuss it with the parents? So now that trans is the new emo and it's an actual fad among youth.....parents get isolated out of information they need to advocate for and protect their child? So minors can now self identify as the opposite sex and have to be treated like it. Real healthy.

As the prior generation grew up, they can grow out their haircut and wash off the eyeliner. These kids today are on puberty blockers getting "top surgery"(the cool way of saying double masectomy). This is a problem and it's sad.

^ Another 100% fact-free diatribe brought to you by Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist Warrior Queen Dove.

Don't ever call her a king, yo! That's for people with a cock and balls.

On a side note: I love it when feminist-hater M'Aryan sides with feminists if they hate the same folks he does.

Spines are not just found on books, Scouse (although, come to think of it, you might not be familiar with those either).

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

^ Another 100% fact-free diatribe brought to you by Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist Warrior Queen Dove.

On a side note: I love it when feminist-hater M'Aryan sides with feminists if they hate the same folks he does.

Spines are not just found on books, Scouse (although, come to think of it, you might not be familiar with those either).

Okay Blurt

What wasnt a fact? Directly point it out. Which of my statements were not facts?

"Diatrbe"? Smh. So if people have a lot to say that disagrees with you it's a diatribe?

Please specifically point out my error.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I doubt that Aryan has touched the spine of a book often enough to have any sense memory of the sensation. The inside of a book? Absolutely not.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe ✓✓✓✓✓
Dove ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Mel ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Lokmar ✓✓✓✓
Oerdin ✓✓✓✓✓✓
Aryan ✓✓
The Prowler ✓
(?)
(?)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Narrow mindedness is labeling every opposition "hate"

"Agree with me uncritically or you are a hateful bigot"

Just ridiculous.

So Blurt doesnt want to discuss anything. He just wants to makes negative shitty claims.

What did I say that wasnt fact?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Narrow mindedness is labeling every opposition "hate"

"Agree with me uncritically or you are a hateful bigot"

Just ridiculous.

So Blurt doesnt want to discuss anything. He just wants to makes negative shitty claims.

What did I say that wasnt fact?

He always does this, it's Blurt's rainbow, lavender and glitter-covered way or no way.