Harris ahead in swing states now

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yep, the change is 5-6 points in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

The Trump campaign is in trouble.
I'd take those polls with a grain of salt.

If they say shes 5 points up, it just means shes caught up and is about even.

Last time they said Trumps support was in the low 40s but come election day it was like 48%.

Harris still has to fight hard for every vote she gets so her key to winning is getting her supporters to come out and vote on election day. She needs to have a good turnout even to just barely win.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Last time they said Trumps support was in the low 40s but come election day it was like 48%.

Harris still has to fight hard for every vote she gets so her key to winning is getting her supporters to come out and vote on election day. She needs to have a good turnout even to just barely win.

I agree, they have a lot of work to do. It does tell me that Democrats and Independents were yearning for almost anyone but Trump and Biden.

Trump is equally unpopular as he is popular. He will be the reason they lose, if they lose.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Yes. She does. But she's ambitious. She will. And she'll mop the floor with him when they debate.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter
Kamala is a moron and the debate will go the same way as the Biden one.

rasmussen.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yes. She does. But she's ambitious. She will. And she'll mop the floor with him when they debate.
Not sure.

But it should be a lot more interesting or captivating than watching Biden and his failing mind trying to hold it together to debate Trump.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Not sure.

But it should be a lot more interesting or captivating than watching Biden and his failing mind trying to hold it together to debate Trump.
Not sure? Trump is an imbecile. Harris is an attorney who has been in politics for decades.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Not sure? Trump is an imbecile. Harris is an attorney who has been in politics for decades.
No. Trump is not an imbecile & is a skilled showman & debater.

Harris would be wise not to get ahead of herself and underestimate him.

That being said, if she uses her skill & experience well during the debate she could defeat him.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Not sure.

I kind of think the cat is out of the bag now, Sleepy Joe isn't or wasn't the only old guy with declining skills in the game.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No. Trump is not an imbecile & is a skilled showman & debater.

Harris would be wise not to get ahead of herself and underestimate him.

That being said, if she uses her skill & experience well during the debate she could defeat him.
Joe! Come on!!!! trump a skilled debater? LMFAO. He's skilled with making up new put-downs for everyone around him. That is his one and only skill.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She has got to where she is by sucking cock and being the diversity hire. She will be exposed in the debate.

Racist.

She went to a solid law school. She passed the California bar exam, among the hardest bars in the nation.

She is politically ambitious and made choices I wouldn't have made, but she's far from stupid. Her mother and father were both PhD's in science and economics...what is the likelihood that she didn't inherit any intelligence. Pretty fucking low, racist.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter
Racist.

She went to a solid law school. She passed the California bar exam, among the hardest bars in the nation.

She is politically ambitious and made choices I wouldn't have made, but she's far from stupid. Her mother and father were both PhD's in science and economics...what is the likelihood that she didn't inherit any intelligence. Pretty fucking low, racist.

Stop lying JEEP. She is a Sociopath who not so much fears the second question but lacks the joined up thinking to string them together.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
She is reading from a poorly worded script. political debate is a large part winging it and at this she flounders.
Did you watch the video? She's not reading frorm a script. She's responding to answers being given that she couldn't possibly have scripted. WTF

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter
Did you watch the video? She's not reading frorm a script. She's responding to answers being given that she couldn't possibly have scripted. WTF
The questions as always are pre-preprepared . her responses are refocusing on the question. This is how law works when dealing with evasive witnesses, its easy copy.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter
Vance and Walz are the Goofus and Gallant for 2024. Brittards won't get it.
Both weirdo Vance and Tampon Tim are cringe. Neither party has a focused spin doctor. Especially the GOP who missed an easy hit with the rhyme Weirdo Walz.

It also seems obvious you are to politicly blinkered to spot a weirdo.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The questions as always are pre-preprepared . her responses are refocusing on the question. This is how law works when dealing with evasive witnesses, its easy copy.
Of course. Everyone pre-prepares their questions. Her responses were as spontaneous as anyone else's. You are looking for shit that isn't there to support your opinion of her. She is as good at it as anyone, and possibly even better than most. She is clearly 1000 times better than Trump.

Last edited:

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Both weirdo Vance and Tampon Tim are cringe. Neither party has a focused spin doctor. Especially the GOP who missed an easy hit with the rhyme Weirdo Walz.

It also seems obvious you are to politicly blinkered to spot a weirdo.
I’m sorry kooky but Jesus doesn’t make all the bees smart, he needs worker bees too and servant bees and that’s where you come in, you get to serve Jesus, can you say “Yay Jesus!”?