Has anyone seen the series "Dogs" on Netflix

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Quick breakdown: True story of a Muslim guy from Syria who becomes a refugee and goes to Berlin. Without his dog. It's a dangerous journey on a small, crowded raft.

His friends at home take care of the dog. Everyone in the neighborhood loves the dog and cares for him. The guy misses his dog -- calls him his son.

The guy's friends risk their lives to get the dog out of Syria and to Berlin, with the help of a Syrian animal rescue organization. The neighbors cry when the dog leaves.

It's a documentary, so the footage of everyone playing with the dog and saying "I love you" to him is real.

How many of you would do this for a friend's dog?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's a beautiful and heartbreaking story. I will never understand how people decide to judge an entire group of people based on actions of a few. It's never accurate. Never.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
AAAABbTeQthyFPYEx7UHxcMJWwNXbf4o-C54iANXxX2pFHxgEH1de-e9ntN4eUm_fp0_gWv9HpjXa_f83W9YGcdD1b8eiAqPXXh75M8bTV4xrQRb9v_E.jpg

Bad Muslim guy torturing his dog.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's a beautiful and heartbreaking story. I will never understand how people decide to judge an entire group of people based on actions of a few. It's never accurate. Never.
A few? Fuck me dead...the stats’ say otherwise Miss ‘Butt! :Frustration1:
Oh my, can I help you find a nice safe and secure place to hide from the scary Muslins?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Oh my, can I help you find a nice safe and secure place to hide from the scary Muslins?
Stop with the tag_teaming you two...you’re making me blush! :Lovin1:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Stop with the tag_teaming you two...you’re making me blush! :Lovin1:

giphy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like Halal Pork :rightON:

Getting blowed up by shitskins not so muchO

X

xXx
Site Supporter
None buddy .... I stay the fuck away from the bastards :rightON:

How the FUCK you think I'm not blowed up ??

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

How many times have you been blown up by "shitskins" so far anyway?

Oh, they have to be super careful. It's much more likely they will be blown up by a Muslim than that they will be shot in a mass shooting committed by a Murican or screwed over by the US economy.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Oh, they have to be super careful. It's much more likely they will be blown up by a Muslim than that they will be shot in a mass shooting committed by a Murican or screwed over by the US economy.

'Cept not everyone on the netZ is American you floppy tit :rightON:

My fucking GOD how you OOZE hurt ... when you sit does your ass drip ?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I feel like blowing up another thread about my uncle Adolf and how much he loved dogs and was actually the first person in world history to bring in animal cruelty laws but it would only be role reversal amongst the members... I'm too clever for liberals... Clever being truth speaker...m3 dots

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I feel like blowing up another thread about my uncle Adolf and how much he loved dogs and was actually the first person in world history to bring in animal cruelty laws but it would only be role reversal amongst the members... I'm too clever for liberals... Clever being truth speaker...m3 dots

You're too clever? How so?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Clearly you are part of some bizarro far off foreign land with a culture and customs completely alien and unintelligable to the Anglophone world. (Rolling my eyes as if to say, "What a thick person")

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You're too clever? How so?
It's maybe in this instance due to the fact you want me to repeat what I've just posted... Read it again if you have to...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Clearly you are part of some bizarro far off foreign land with a culture and customs completely alien and unintelligable to the Anglophone world. (Rolling my eyes as if to say, "What a thick person")

Rolling my eyes like LOL YOU THOUGHT I'D GIVE AF :LMAO: :LMAO:

and I'm thick ??

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

and I'm thick ??
Thank you for taking time out of your full rich life to share with me how yuo "don't gaf" very enlightening.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

and I'm thick ??
Thank you for taking time out of your full rich life to share with me how yuo "don't gaf" very enlightening.
You think you think too much and you're encouraging a circular "argument" much the same as every other one and the one before that going back to the birth of the Internet... No win

• Funny
Reactions: X

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

and I'm thick ??
You think you think too much and you're encouraging a circular "argument" much the same as every other one and the one before that going back to the birth of the Internet... No win
Huh?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

and I'm thick ??
Huh?
Hello gaidsmin, did the huh sound resonate? Do you want to see my impressive collection of fine cutlery? If the answer is yes, you're out of luck...

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

and I'm thick ??
Huh?
Hello gaidsmin, did the huh sound resonate? Do you want to see my impressive collection of fine cutlery? If the answer is yes, you're out of luck...
Are you actually flirting with me? I suppose I should be flattered, but I'm not actually, not that there's anything wrong with your homoghey couplings, I just don't swing that way.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

and I'm thick ??
Huh?
Are you actually flirting with me? I suppose I should be flattered, but I'm not actually, not that there's anything wrong with your homoghey couplings, I just don't swing that way.
Impossible to have ghey couplings, they don't couple now do they...

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Don't fall for it, he has a history... I don't want you to get hurt.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
It's actually far more likely to be killed in one of the many shootings in america than by a muslim terrorist.

The big difference is: the shootings are not even covered in the news (that's "normal"), the terrorist attacks are (because of how rare these are).