Have any of you cucks made it out of middle school yet?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I'm seeing people melting down and spamming all over the place today.

Look, here's the deal whenever anyone posts a claim about PMs.

If poster B says they've been PMing with poster F, and poster F says neener neener never happened, NEITHER CLAIM SHOULD BE BELIEVED but only considered in the context of whatever interpersonal public dialogue they are having with each other.

Neither claim can be proven without appealing to the Administrator for confirmation, which no respectable administrator will do. The disputants could post screenies, but on most forums screenies of PMs are verboten (and also, easily faked.)

So anytime one sees a random sampling of readers taking sides in this dispute and pronouncing that one poster is telling the "truth" and the other poster is NOT, this merely serves to highlight a forum population of dumbasses with no sense of good order or discipline, who have no ethical compunctions about showing their own confirmation bias. And confirmation bias is ALL that's being shown.

FFS, get a life and act like adults.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope. I'm in 7th grade and making $200K as a gas station attendant. Just imagine how rich I'll be when I graduate!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Look, here's the deal whenever anyone posts a claim about PMs.

If poster B says they've been PMing with poster F, and poster F says neener neener never happened, NEITHER CLAIM SHOULD BE BELIEVED but only considered in the context of whatever interpersonal public dialogue they are having with each other.

Neither claim can be proven without appealing to the Administrator for confirmation, which no respectable administrator will do. The disputants could post screenies, but on most forums screenies of PMs are verboten (and also, easily faked.)

So anytime one sees a random sampling of readers taking sides in this dispute and pronouncing that one poster is telling the "truth" and the other poster is NOT, this merely serves to highlight a forum population of dumbasses with no sense of good order or discipline, who have no ethical compunctions about showing their own confirmation bias. And confirmation bias is ALL that's being shown.

FFS, get a life and act like adults.
Did I miss something juicy?

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Did I miss something juicy?
Not really, just ppl acting like they do in RL and exercising their right to believe anything that makes them feel good.

Everything's about dopamine and serotonin these days, and don't be letting inconvenient shit like truth or logic get in the way.

Ill believe what I want to believe.
Quelle surprise...

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
^^^ the question she asked ain't about what I understand, so yer explanation makes no sense.

...beyond, of course, giving everyone a view of the kind of violent homoerotic fantasies that occupy a large chunk of your meathead brain.

Maybe @The Countess should ask a literate person "what that sounds like" and whether it sounds like something she has some actual reason to be affronted by.

Admin is a bit of a fucktard... put a leash on the spamming reject, will ya?
He doesn't report to me. But I don't think you've got a lot of room to talk about "spamming fucktards."

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin is a bit of a fucktard... put a leash on the spamming reject, will ya?
Are you doing civil war shit now?
mdcPUDh.png
"confused"?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He doesn't report to me. But I don't think you've got a lot of room to talk about "spamming fucktards."
I got a lot of room to talk about noseless monsters tho

put your boi on a leash, tard

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter