Have the Courage to Stand Alone (Find True Belonging) Brené Brown

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily ~

I hope you had a wonderful New Years. I spent the past few weeks at a cabin in big bear with EBS. He wore shorts, a t-shirt and snow boots sledding, which was wildly funny to watch.

As a fellow creative, I will say that I haven’t painted, sculpted or played piano in a while and I’m going to try to find my way back to this SOON. But I also feel less alone than I ever have and that’s mostly because I was able to find the stength to get divorced 6 years ago my focus has recently been on my family, my relationship with EBS and renovating my house (we relocated the washer and dryer into a stackable recently).

At my besties father’s funeral last month…they spoke about how much the world has changed and how he (the decedent) represented values that we must continue. Those “values” are the preservation of family.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You should try that some time.

You know she posted it because she thinks it applies only to us.

As she aligns with anyone who spews hate at the people she disagrees with.

We must stand on our own by assimilating into the dem/prog establishment that has all the influence and power and repeat their narratives.

Like transwomen are women. Dont you dare be a bigot and speak out for the rights of women and girls! That's bad think.

Lily was a little concerned about womens rights over that. But now that she sees her hive will passionately defend the trans narratives....she stepped back in line like a good handmaid.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder who's worse... North American Injuns or Australian Abos?
That's some funny shit -Just keep in mind that the Native Americans where hear like 30,000 plus year''s and manage to not fuck things up pale face - - - - -
They built nothing to fuck up...

You need to bush up on your native american history and can start with Taos,NW

Or the mound cultures of the continental US, basically buried pyramids...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
"underground pyramids"? :Crazy: :LOL3:

You do realize that most archaeological sites are dug up, right? That's why the site is called a "dig", dumbfuck.

We still haven't plumbed the depths of your ignorance. Scary really.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's some funny shit -Just keep in mind that the Native Americans where hear like 30,000 plus year''s and manage to not fuck things up pale face - - - - -

You do realize that most archaeological sites are dug up, right? That's why the site is called a "dig", dumbfuck.

Yeah it's me who's dumb, that dumb that I didn't know about savage, primitive peoples building genius...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah it's me who's dumb, that dumb that I didn't know about savage, primitive peoples building genius...

Yeah, you are ignorant.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, you are ignorant.
No yuo!!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, you are ignorant.
No yuo!!

a25e1a4d8e103728ceab3fc6bc1d89cb_w200.gif

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily ~

I hope you had a wonderful New Years. I spent the past few weeks at a cabin in big bear with EBS. He wore shorts, a t-shirt and snow boots sledding, which was wildly funny to watch.

As a fellow creative, I will say that I haven’t painted, sculpted or played piano in a while and I’m going to try to find my way back to this SOON. But I also feel less alone than I ever have and that’s mostly because I was able to find the stength to get divorced 6 years ago my focus has recently been on my family, my relationship with EBS and renovating my house (we relocated the washer and dryer into a stackable recently).

At my besties father’s funeral last month…they spoke about how much the world has changed and how he (the decedent) represented values that we must continue. Those “values” are the preservation of family.

I did Murdy, thanks! I was thinking that your absence meant you made a resolution not to come back for a bit.

I'm glad you had fun up in the mountains with your guy. Big Bear is beautiful.

Focusing on you is great, sometimes it will be the only person you have at any given moment and it's good to be in good shape emotionally, spiritually and mentally.

Family, however you define it, is a key to well-being. Glad you're back.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily ~

I did Murdy, thanks! I was thinking that your absence meant you made a resolution not to come back for a bit.

Focusing on you is great, sometimes it will be the only person you have at any given moment and it's good to be in good shape emotionally, spiritually and mentally.

It was more of an electronics detox for my spiritual journey. I took time to focus on me, my purpose, my time, and my goals for this multi family unit merger. I even did a vision board lol

& thank you… it feels sooooo good to be back! xoxo

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily ~

It was more of an electronics detox for my spiritual journey. I took time to focus on me, my purpose, my time, and my goals for this multi family unit merger. I even did a vision board lol

& thank you… it feels sooooo good to be back! xoxo

It's good to get away from electronics for at least short stints.