Here is a much more honest version of Kyle's actions

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cue the hue and cry and injured feels of the Trumper's

They're going to be wailing and gnashing their teeth and wetting their pants all over this thread, but not one of them will know what's in the article.
As always you were absolutely right, all these morans can do is scream spoon fed bullet points.
Oh the tears :LOL3:
PLEASE ASS BOX ME! chases a guy with a gun, gets smoked.

Violent thugs chase guy with gun, get smoked.

Self-defense. No conviction.

Justice.

Done.

You forget the chasers using a skateboard and a pistol....

You forgot that Kyle is a murderer.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I watched many hours of video footage of the night from different perspectives as probably the jury would have... the jury found him not guilty.

I concur wholeheartedly.

There was no other option but to acquit.

Mentally ill leftists are still losing their shit over it.
Why don't watch The video in the OP, and then give us your reactions, instead just dropping the party line copypasta

I watched the raw footage. I don't need to see a butthurt interpretation of raw footage packaged up as gospel. Raw footage IS gospel.
You did not watch "the raw footage" get over your dumb ass.

Does your retarded jizz-filled ass even understand what "raw footage" means?

The entire incident was filmed from multiple angles and has been widely available online...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

They're going to be wailing and gnashing their teeth and wetting their pants all over this thread, but not one of them will know what's in the article.
As always you were absolutely right, all these morans can do is scream spoon fed bullet points.

Justice.

Done.

He killed 2 Jews, one being a pedophile. Yes, how awful...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Liberals have got to be the most whiney, sniveling little cunts on the planet that are so full of virtue they truly believe they have the right to assault anybody that disagrees with them... The downside for them is that they're usually feminine fahgets built like the side of a £5 note and get REKT every time thus enhancing their victim status...
6UhUomv.jpg

DDT

Factory Bastard
This shouldn't even be a thing, since many Western nations still view the old Brit laws as a thing, and rightfully so:

If you are faced with grievous bodily harm or death, you shall have the right to defend yourself using whatever means necessary, even if those means aren't legal at the time.

It stems from the law of necessity.

Law of necessity actually stemmed from a case, hundreds of years ago, where a boat got stuck in ice, and the crew had to eat each other to survive...

Eating people was against the law then, as it is now, but laws can be broken to save your own life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This shouldn't even be a thing, since many Western nations still view the old Brit laws as a thing, and rightfully so:

If you are faced with grievous bodily harm or death, you shall have the right to defend yourself using whatever means necessary, even if those means aren't legal at the time.

It stems from the law of necessity.

Law of necessity actually stemmed from a case, hundreds of years ago, where a boat got stuck in ice, and the crew had to eat each other to survive...

Eating people was against the law then, as it is now, but laws can be broken to save your own life.

Human rights are a very hard for them. They dont get it at all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I agree. And I also would suggest that it's not a good idea to run after someone with a firearm in an aggressive manner...

Right? That alone is astounding and tells you a lot about where these rioters heads were. The entitlement.

Who the fuck does that?

But then....who the fuck shows up to a midwest town to destroy it and beat up or kill the locals?

You really HAVE to be a sociopath to even riot there like they were in the first place. Makes sense all 3 had intense criminal records of abuse and such.

Stupid and violent is a very bad combo.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree. And I also would suggest that it's not a good idea to run after someone with a firearm in an aggressive manner...
That's their mentality though, they're so virtuous that they believe they're just in being violent to anybody right of centre and nobody will touch them because of that, then they fuck around and find out and cry for years about it... Think about it, they wouldn't have challenged an Islamic terrorist with an AK like that but they attacked a so called right winger due to their political brain damage...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Justice.

Done.

^^^Stupid assed bitch. Go back to the rape dumpster.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's their mentality though, they're so virtuous that they believe they're just in being violent to anybody right of centre and nobody will touch them because of that, then they fuck around and find out and cry for years about it... Think about it, they wouldn't have challenged an Islamic terrorist with an AK like that but they attacked a so called right winger due to their political brain damage...

That's exactly it.

But here is the thing. Kyle was a 17 year old kid...not even old enough to vote.

According to him, he supports BLM as a cause and supports their right to demonstrate(not to riot). He was there to help protect local businesses and give first aid. That's it. And they turned on HIM because some local wack job decided to target and attack him. A local wack job who wasnt even with the rioters.

And they align with the child rapist wack job who showed up there just to start shit.

Kyle wasnt "teh right". Theyve turned him into some physical manifestation of what THEY imagine right wingers are.

Never mind that their actual leftwing activists were destroying an innocent community and attacking locals.

They really DO think they are SO in the right that they are ENTITLED to commit acts of violence. That their cause is so virtuous and righteous that everyone elses rights take a back seat, and they can harm or kill anyone they want and destroy anything they want and only their rights matter.

Look into the history of left wing activism and you see this mentality. Theyve always been violent. They have the attitude and belief that what they want is so righteous that ANY means for fighting for it are acceptable. Even nessesary.

My mother (and other older people I know) said the left has always been like this. Violent and manipulative.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Mission accomplished, Lotes.

Seems like you pushed all the right buttons on these automatons.

Better than a fleet of Roombas.

roomba-cat.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

roomba-cat.gif
You say that as if it's a great effort to quash her bullshit, as I said before it would hurt her even more if nobody gave her the attention she craves so overall it's pretty "meh" anyway just like 99.9% of your posts... Do you and your ilk never tire of the childish one up shit? Not one of you can tell me what kinda kick it gives you...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you respond and the response isnt what they want to hear, they just dismiss you as some automatons.

We are just unthinking idiots.

Because we disagree with some propaganda opinion pieces that leaves out mostly every fact about what happened in favor of some retarded narrative that doesnt hold up to any meaningful scrutiny

They always mock people for how we respond but they never discuss anything. They act like some elite cool club who is just so above us peasents that they dont have to discuss anything.

They are right. We are dumb. We should know why it's okay for leftwing activists to destroy our towns and physically assault us and we should be charged if we defend ourselves.

Empathy is completely lost here.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Justice.

Done.

The jury specifically found he was not a murderer, dog shit. You are being even more stupid than usual.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

roomba-cat.gif
You say that as if it's a great effort to quash her bullshit, as I said before it would hurt her even more if nobody gave her the attention she craves so overall it's pretty "meh" anyway just like 99.9% of your posts... Do you and your ilk never tire of the childish one up shit? Not one of you can tell me what kinda kick it gives you...

It's no great effort for you folks to convince yourselves that you quashed my "bullshit." But to actually quash my factual arguments is a different matter altogether. You've certainly never succeeded.

I can very simply explain the kicks I get out of posting here. Even though you people don't pay any attention to them, facts are always a kick when you post them for the heavily deluded.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

tumblr-nloo5w-Eet31s3y9slo1-500.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

roomba-cat.gif

It's no great effort for you folks to convince yourselves that you quashed my "bullshit." But to actually quash my factual arguments is a different matter altogether. You've certainly never succeeded.

I can very simply explain the kicks I get out of posting here. Even though you people don't pay any attention to them, facts are always a kick when you post them for the heavily deluded.

Says the pile of dog shit which has literally been completely factually wrong about everything in this thread.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

roomba-cat.gif

Lotus....literally NOTHING you posted, nothing in that article was a fact. It is an opinion piece based on cherry picked bits of info chosen to draw a dishonest picture of what happened.

Kyle could literally sue them for defamation. I hope he DOES.

Provide ONE thing that you think is a fact here that supports Kyle was a "murderer" and every bit of raw footage and evidence was wrong.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is amazing how delusional dog shit has become. It is like finally realizing how she is wrong about just about everything she finally broke and has now completely lost what passes for her mind.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It is amazing how delusional dog shit has become. It is like finally realizing how she is wrong about just about everything she finally broke and has now completely lost what passes for her mind.
She's always been that way.

Welcome to the mental disorder also known as liberalism

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Even many other progressives have admitted what they believed about it was a lie and Kyle clearly had the right to defend themselves.

You know these assholes WOULD take a stance against their own rights as long as they believe it's against "teh right"

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

We all know who would be the first roast.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
But to actually quash my factual arguments is a different matter altogether.

Okay, I am going to quote what LettuceButt said in this thread.

And then we can all have a good laugh at what she thinks is an "argument".

than the bullshit propaganda peddled by his legal team and swallowed whole by con cucks. Read it if the truth holds any interest for you.

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

Evidently, LettuceButt does not even understand the meaning of the word "argument".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Liberals have got to be the most whiney, sniveling little cunts on the planet that are so full of virtue they truly believe they have the right to assault anybody that disagrees with them... The downside for them is that they're usually feminine fahgets built like the side of a £5 note and get REKT every time thus enhancing their victim status...
6UhUomv.jpg

Says the woman beater...hahahahahahaha