Hey Dildo Cindy......i heard you are giving out tickets for transphobia

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Who says I'm okay with it?

I'm just here to lighten the mood.

There's more sausage juice in any two of your posts than there is in a hundred of Joo's.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Though not AS mad as Dildo is everytime something he doesnt like gets said and he screams "transphobe".

We gotta all watch our language because we will trigger transactivism into violent rages......but WE are being sensitive and silly when women are being abused due to trans rights laws.

Right.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who says I'm okay with it?

I'm just here to lighten the mood.

There's more sausage juice in any two of your posts than there is in a hundred of Joo's.

You took the time to replace my post with incoherent yelling.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

I did, didn't I? My bad.

It's just that your collection of screeds sounds like incoherent screams to my untrained ear. I guess I haven't yet learned how to interpret the noise people make when they add an entry in their daily journals with the help of an eraser-tipped rocket launcher.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I did, didn't I? My bad.

It's just that your collection of screeds sounds like incoherent screams to my untrained ear. I guess I haven't yet learned how to interpret the noise people make when they add an entry in their daily journals with the help of an eraser-tipped rocket launcher.

Being mad that women are losing sex based rights and being abused and raped to accommodate radical gender ideology is a "screed" that is difficult to "interpret".

That's pretty fantastic.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Do you know how fucking stupid and irresponsible it is for women like Oak and Lotus to just....look the other fucking way?

They'll come out swinging with bad arguments for abortion but when women are being abused and attacked and our sex based rights are being targeted for the sake of men's need for affirmation?

They are partisan cowards.

Their indoctrination forbids them from questioning any of the Cultural Marxist narrative.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do you know how fucking stupid and irresponsible it is for women like Oak and Lotus to just....look the other fucking way?

They'll come out swinging with bad arguments for abortion but when women are being abused and attacked and our sex based rights are being targeted for the sake of men's need for affirmation?

They are partisan cowards.

Their indoctrination forbids them from questioning any of the Cultural Marxist narrative.

Exactly.

And sometimes.....they play dumb, and gaslight you by pretending they "dont compute" your "angry diatribes".

They damn well DO though. But they are cowards about it and want to communicate to that its ME or anyone who says anything who is speaking some foreign language. Who is irrationally angry just to be a hate

They never have to confront the harm done if they can pretend its hate speech.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Who needs mind-bending drugs or MK ultra to change people's way of thinking, textbooks spouting Critical Race Theory and other neo-Marxist nonsense have proven to be more than enough...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who needs mind-bending drugs or MK ultra to change people's way of thinking, textbooks spouting Critical Race Theory and other neo-Marxist nonsense have proven to be more than enough...

That's what this shit all is. Mind control.

Look at how cultish it is. People who are open minded and intelligent do not respond to opposing views with violent hatred.

They cannot cope with valid criticism. They are trained to see all dissent as evil to be vanquished.

It's truly scary AF.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's what the (((elites))) do best. They've been doing this same shit for centuries, causing social strife and destroying nations from within.

You know what's really interesting? I read the Dr Day transcripts from 1969(?) where he went into a lecture he was in where the "new world order" was described.

And....step by step.....we have SEEN all of these things become realized in our society.

Yes people have built cabal/illuminati conspiracy theories on this.....which I read about for fun.....but it's a disturbing amount of accuracy in Dr Days 1969 interview.

And take into consideration how this radical gender ideology actually has a lot of pharmaceutical support and billions of dollars behind pushing it from several LGBT NGOs. And America is behind gender identity legislation in other countries.

And pushing it to children under the mask of anti bullying campaigns which slowly morphed into human sexuality/gender propaganda.

All of this info is readily available from reputable sources.

Its socail engineering. And when you look at it.....its brilliant in how well put together the propaganda is.

Openly calling for violence against women who defend their rights and privacy? It's been weaponized into bigotry. Transphobia. And it's a high crime worthy of silencing and harrassment and even POLICE involvement(hate speech). Transphobic speech(stating facts) can get people investigated for hate speech and "incitement"......but NONE of the hate, violence and direct incitement against the women ever gets anything.

A man can harrassment with rape threats and threats against my children. Nothing will happen to him.

But if I go on twitter and say women are being raped by predators in prison? I'll get penalized.

I'm saying.....its scary. This IS the toxic patriarchy.

You know the patriarchy is just a reference to the fact that the world is ran by majority men. It is a thing....but not always a bad thing. It's a bad thing when Brock Turner gets a slap on the wrist. Or
.......when biological men identity as women and are given legal access to everything ours....and transactivism promotes actual violence against women, even in rape relief centers.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There's plenty of so called 'Conspiracy Theories' which are based on truth, the Protocols of the Elders of Zion for instance, which have been widely dismissed as fake, yet much of what is stated in there has become a reality.

Social engineering is how the ruling class has been able to hold power for so long without us villagers sticking pitch forks up their kosher asses and raiding their ill gotten shekels.

Without the mainstream media and other propaganda outlets at their disposal, these corrupt fucks would have been exposed and ousted decades ago.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It's what the (((elites))) do best. They've been doing this same shit for centuries, causing social strife and destroying nations from within.

You know what's really interesting? I read the Dr Day transcripts from 1969(?) where he went into a lecture he was in where the "new world order" was described.

And....step by step.....we have SEEN all of these things become realized in our society.

Yes people have built cabal/illuminati conspiracy theories on this.....which I read about for fun.....but it's a disturbing amount of accuracy in Dr Days 1969 interview.

And take into consideration how this radical gender ideology actually has a lot of pharmaceutical support and billions of dollars behind pushing it from several LGBT NGOs. And America is behind gender identity legislation in other countries.

And pushing it to children under the mask of anti bullying campaigns which slowly morphed into human sexuality/gender propaganda.

Its socail engineering. And when you look at it.....its brilliant in how well put together the propaganda is.

Openly calling for violence against women who defend their rights and privacy? It's been weaponized into bigotry. Transphobia. And it's a high crime worthy of silencing and harrassment and even POLICE involvement(hate speech). Transphobic speech(stating facts) can get people investigated for hate speech and "incitement"......but NONE of the hate, violence and direct incitement against the women ever gets anything.

A man can harrassment with rape threats and threats against my children. Nothing will happen to him.

But if I go on twitter and say women are being raped by predators in prison? I'll get penalized.

You know the patriarchy is just a reference to the fact that the world is ran by majority men. It is a thing....but not always a bad thing. It's a bad thing when Brock Turner gets a slap on the wrist. Or
.......when biological men identity as women and are given legal access to everything ours....and transactivism promotes actual violence against women, even in rape relief centers.
Go on, Do IT! Condemn the JEW you're nearly there lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

All the people involved are condemnable. Not just the ones that are jews.

I think it's likely they want people to blame jews so it can be condemned as anti semitism and that's why more hysteria is on Hitler than communism...that killed millions more.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah, she gets it, and so does Big....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Of course, but Jews are the main instigators.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Even if it's mostly rich jews doing it......that doesnt condemn ALL jews. You know?

We have white people pushing this like crazy....that doesn't convict us all. Same with any race.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah I agree but the driving hand is always theirs, some Jews don't give a fuck I know but they're still NEVER willing to admit what their Zionist elites have been doing since their existence...

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Do you have an issue with something I've said here?

Do you support this radical gender ideology? Even at the expense of women and girls?

Fuck no, does it sound like I do? Don't use your Mom Voice on me, okay?

I'm not here to talk about ideology, and if I may just point it out, neither were YOU in your OP which is what I replied to.
You're literate, I'm sure you can figure it out.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do you have an issue with something I've said here?

Do you support this radical gender ideology? Even at the expense of women and girls?

Fuck no, does it sound like I do? Don't use your Mom Voice on me, okay?

I'm not here to talk about ideology, and if I may just point it out, neither were YOU in your OP which is what I replied to.
You're literate, I'm sure you can figure it out.

Kinda sounds like you do.

Saying I'm just trying to some mileage out of something ......when im genuinely angry about how this ideology impacts women.

Even transwomen who pass are in harm's way with this....but I guess they dont care.