Hey Dildo Cindy......i heard you are giving out tickets for transphobia

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you know how fucking stupid and irresponsible it is for women like Oak and Lotus to just....look the other fucking way?

They'll come out swinging with bad arguments for abortion but when women are being abused and attacked and our sex based rights are being targeted for the sake of men's need for affirmation?

They are partisan cowards.

Wow, PK Dove. If I knew wtf you were trying to say, I'd have a good comeback. But you've gone beyond the point of making even marginal amounts of sense.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poppy’s big mad that I name dropped him in this thread LMAO
I always doubted the poppy guy stuff until he started a new account posting pics of himself with BF signs and the same IP as Poppy lol what an idiot... Caught!

He’s in meltdown mode. Tell him you’re sorry about his penis and he’ll implode.
I wanted to believe he was a hot vagine, nobodies taking Flynn from me though! None folk!

That’s the main reason he’s mad. I blew his cover to Maxis. Maxis really believed he was some young Asian anime chick lol
Fuckin maxis isn't worthy of any of our time, swear on it!
Look at my face, think I'm lying?
pZtyINT.jpg

You look like the lead singer of Muse

He DOES lol
I really don't lol... I'm much better looking than that guy, worst pic...

Help me out ffs

I grew up with Shaggy 2 Dopes(Joseph Ustler) wife lol.

I know that's not you lol.

It most definitely is me...

Its definately not. You aren't even in America....let alone in Utica Michigan lol

Ok then, explain this and look at the sleeve...

Well you are too white and unttatted to be Joe. And you are too small to be Violent Jay.....so.

Do you WANT to be a wicked clown? :D

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do you know how fucking stupid and irresponsible it is for women like Oak and Lotus to just....look the other fucking way?

They'll come out swinging with bad arguments for abortion but when women are being abused and attacked and our sex based rights are being targeted for the sake of men's need for affirmation?

Wow, PK Dove. If I knew wtf you were trying to say, I'd have a good comeback. But you've gone beyond the point of making even marginal amounts of sense.

I said its irresponsible for you guys to ignore this. It's a left wing endeavor, ffs.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I always doubted the poppy guy stuff until he started a new account posting pics of himself with BF signs and the same IP as Poppy lol what an idiot... Caught!

I wanted to believe he was a hot vagine, nobodies taking Flynn from me though! None folk!

That’s the main reason he’s mad. I blew his cover to Maxis. Maxis really believed he was some young Asian anime chick lol
pZtyINT.jpg

He DOES lol

Help me out ffs

Its definately not. You aren't even in America....let alone in Utica Michigan lol

Well you are too white and unttatted to be Joe. And you are too small to be Violent Jay.....so.

Oh right, I get it lol yeah I'm not in ICP :Happy5:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

pZtyINT.jpg

He DOES lol

Help me out ffs

I was distracted yesterday and thought you were saying you were not Muse but one of the Clowns hahahaha.

I see what happened now lmao

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

pZtyINT.jpg

He DOES lol

Help me out ffs

I was distracted yesterday and thought you were saying you were not Muse but one of the Clowns hahahaha.

I see what happened now lmao

Yeah just a random song, it's a sure fire sign the drink is flowing when folks start posting random songs, heads killing me ha

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

She's saying that you're a hypocrite for claiming to be a Feminist while at the same time being indifferent to the threat real women are facing of deranged men in wigs masquerading as females in changing rooms.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She's saying that you're a hypocrite for claiming to be a Feminist while at the same time being indifferent to the threat real women are facing of deranged men in wigs masquerading as females in changing rooms.

Thanks. I know everyone else understood it.

I think they do understand what I'm saying.....they just pretend not to so they dont have to deal with it.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let's just take a moment here to notice the very people who were bitching and calling us bigots and racists are mind boggled now after seeing what they voted for.....what we TOLD them were voting for is happening.

That we are NOT supporting "anti lgbt" Bills.....that what we are fighting is the destruction of womens rights and safety. Only to be told "Nu UH! That isnt gonna happen! You are just a crazy Republican seeing bullshit! You just hate the lgbt!"

That we were racists following a white supremacist.....but now its BIDEN who has blown off BLM and is getting rid of school choice.

We voted for womens safety and rights to be left in tact. Now that's gone and those who argued nonsense and accused us of bigotry and mind boggled that women are getting raped in prison by men who claim to identify as women. We voted for policies that were going to help black Americans. Now they dont even have education options.

I mean how hard is it to actually READ legislation before you vote against the evil orange man?

You know the media lies and divides and there is no accountability because people get high on the hate they spread. They enjoy it. They dont even know what they vote for because they love their manufactured views that are marketed to them via corporatists. You cant even tell them shit because they dont want to let go of their extreme biases. "Well Republicans are shitty rich white men who are racists and democrats are the good guys trying to help the people so I'm supporting the dems because I'm a GOOD and enlightened person and I dont need to actually test my bias against facts because Republicans are bad. Because I was told that".

Smdh.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I think they do understand what I'm saying.....they just pretend not to so they dont have to deal with it.

She will probably pretend to put us both on ignore again shortly so she doesn't have to face the truth bombs Lulz...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She will probably pretend to put us both on ignore again shortly so she doesn't have to face the truth bombs Lulz...

It really makes me sad.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What does, Lotusberg's retardation?

She's a Cultural Marxist drone who worships from the altar of Political Correctness, it's too late in the game for that old girl to change her views.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What does, Lotusberg's retardation?

She's a Cultural Marxist drone who worships from the altar of Political Correctness, it's too late in the game for that old girl to change her views.

It's people from progressive areas. It's impossible to break through that wall. They are SO hard headed.

You cannot even get them to hear where you are coming from. They are the most judgemental people I've ever encountered.

And they see themselves as open minded. It's like they lived in their progressive bubble and all reaffirmed eachothers open mindedness and their deep thinking. They have convinced themselves and eachother that they are more open minded, "free thinking" people and everyone else who doesnt share their views are the closed minded, unthinking idiots.

It's really the biggest irony. And there is no breaking through it. They've already judged us all based on their opinions of our side....most of which are false.....and they aren't hearing shit. They are the MOST closed minded people you'll ever encounter. And they lack any sort of self awareness.

To them, the only "thinking" people who read books, are open minded, et....are only those who think like them or are at least more align with their views.

They are literally what the ultra conservative Christian culture USED to be. That "my way is the only way and you have to live in line with my values or you are just dumb or evil" attitude and they wont even coherently explain their values or acknowledge when something they claim is false.

I would take that old school ultra con Christian culture over this though. It was easier to ignore, less destructive and violent, had an understood foundation. But all the bad things about it are present here as well like ignoring rape and abuse ...et. How Biden sexually assaulted women and it's just not been dealt with. Anyone left who rapes or assaults gets ignored.

Just like when women and children were assaulted in churches and that was rug swept. It's the same thing.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Your first sentence describes the situation perfectly.

Poark, Lotusberg, Aidsman, Swallow4pay, Lady Peaches..... all these people live or used to live in notorious far left SJW strongholds like Commiefornia and Oregon.

The most fucked up part is one of them fled to Europe, yet still parrots the woke garbage, despite the fact that it's one of the main reasons why the state is going down the toilet....

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She wants you to recognize the TRUE injustices of the present and get your head out of the past and lodge it into the present on social moral issues.

Who really is MORE important, 99% of women and children or 1% of gender bending deviants?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She wants you to recognize the TRUE injustices of the present and get your head out of the past and lodge it into the present on social moral issues.

Who really is MORE important, 99% of women and children or 1% of gender bending deviants?

We wont be able to count on the leftwing fake feminists now that women are really being oppressed.

They are more likely to join the transactivism and say if we dont accept them as women we are transphobes and join in the calls for violence and death than they are to fight to restore the rights and safety of women.

Look how they meatsheild antifa... one of the most violent and hateful leftwing groups in the country who consistently attack innocent people. They are also targeting women who speak out and they defend perverts and rapists and call for violence against women.

And leftists like Lotus, H and Admin wont even admit they exist.

They are a lost cause and perfectly aligned with true injustice. In fact they will call the actual injustices being committed "right wing propaganda". A lot of them voted for this and they will dismiss or ignore it. They are lying cowards.

We not only need to get our sex based rights restored but now push back against a warped and diluted version of feminism that isnt feminism. That marxist shit that says it's about "equality for everyone". Feminism is for WOMEN. Period.

:(

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who is Poppy?

One of, if not THE BEST creative writers in groups. Poppy is fixated on The Countess... they aren't getting on.

She’s OBSESSED. Following me and watching my every move. I’m not that interesting lol

Yes you are. You are very interesting. I think poppy has all of us under an e-microscope. I don't have the mental capacity to recall every tiny detail of each poster these days... it's too exhausting.