Hey Dildo Cindy......i heard you are giving out tickets for transphobia

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Poppy’s big mad that I name dropped him in this thread LMAO
I always doubted the poppy guy stuff until he started a new account posting pics of himself with BF signs and the same IP as Poppy lol what an idiot... Caught!

He’s in meltdown mode. Tell him you’re sorry about his penis and he’ll implode.
I wanted to believe he was a hot vagine, nobodies taking Flynn from me though! None folk!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I always doubted the poppy guy stuff until he started a new account posting pics of himself with BF signs and the same IP as Poppy lol what an idiot... Caught!

I wanted to believe he was a hot vagine, nobodies taking Flynn from me though! None folk!

That’s the main reason he’s mad. I blew his cover to Maxis. Maxis really believed he was some young Asian anime chick lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

That’s the main reason he’s mad. I blew his cover to Maxis. Maxis really believed he was some young Asian anime chick lol
Cock blocking deviant cross gendering liberals is the Lord's work, Dear.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The thing is no one has a phobia about anything. They just recognize and obvious safety issue for women that shouldn't be tolerated.

A transgender born a man who transitions into a physical woman will still have the physical strength of a man… just sayin.

Earlier in this thread there was a report about a guy who punched a woman so hard she couldn't open her mouth for three days. The same man raped a woman in prison and then beat her when she got pregnant from him raping her. Yes, that is just predatory behavior and anyone excusing it is as wrong as they are evil.

They did a study here in California due to Gavin Newsom's horrible transgender get to pick their prisons law and it turned out 271 were biological men (most not transitions and still male presenting) and just 7 females who wanted in male prison. Most of the males were either registered sex offenders or had pled down to avoid being registered as sex offenders.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The thing is no one has a phobia about anything. They just recognize and obvious safety issue for women that shouldn't be tolerated.

A transgender born a man who transitions into a physical woman will still have the physical strength of a man… just sayin.

Earlier in this thread there was a report about a guy who punched a woman so hard she couldn't open her mouth for three days. The same man raped a woman in prison and then beat her when she got pregnant from him raping her. Yes, that is just predatory behavior and anyone excusing it is as wrong as they are evil.
Feminist cunts like lotus don't like masculine men because masculine men don't want furrlipped wilderbeasts who have a drip problem and smell funny.

It's true

And so these women become angry and would rather see a man turn himself into something like looks similar to that bobble headed wig wearing tuck at CBT

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I don’t do criminal, but I’m wondering if an incarcerated person is even able to give consent in a non-rape situation. How the hell a male inmate had access to a female inmate is mind boggling.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuckin maxis isn't worthy of any of our time, swear on it!
Look at my face, think I'm lying?
pZtyINT.jpg

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

pZtyINT.jpg

You look like the lead singer of Muse

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They did a study here in California due to Gavin Newsom's horrible transgender get to pick their prisons law and it turned out 271 were biological men (most not transitions and still male presenting) and just 7 females who wanted in male prison. Most of the males were either registered sex offenders or had pled down to avoid being registered as sex offenders.

See how is this even close to okay? And all the vile violence they threaten women who speak out with?

Of course the one who literally voted for this thinks its mind boggling. Omgf I swear......people just dont give a shit.

But they'll attack you if you do give a shit.

How many Biden voters even know that he shat on womens sex based rights, and that they are canning school choice?

That he lied about Ukranian meetings?

Not only can men play womens sports against women, they can use domestic violence shelters. And they can come into ALL our private areas....like what just happened in CA and Wi Spa.

And we no longer have a right to request being intimately searched by a female. If the man says he identifies as a woman(that's literally ALL he has to say) than he is legally recognized as a woman.

This is what "transrights" is. I really hope people start paying more attention to what's actually happening by reading bills....et.....and stop getting pumped and brainwashed by the corporate media. Who is DEFINATELY a propaganda arm of the establishment.

And now inner city minority children wont be able to use vouchers for better schools because.....that could "destroy the public schools". You know the schools that dont even have the capability of teaching kids to be literate. Schools that failed for decades. So those teachers unions and race pimp politicians can keep scamming money at the expense of kids and communities.

And they are gonna brainwash them with a hateful racist ideology that is not even close to true. The left is a cult.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

pZtyINT.jpg

He DOES lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

pZtyINT.jpg

Is he grumpy too? lol that's about as pissed as I get... Fuckin milk

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don’t do criminal, but I’m wondering if an incarcerated person is even able to give consent in a non-rape situation. How the hell a male inmate had access to a female inmate is mind boggling.

They declare themselves to be trans and then, under the new California law signed by Gavin Newsom, they get put where they say they feel they belong. Many turn out to be pedophiles or rapists who get attacked and murdered in male prison, but, in female prison they are the biggest and toughest so they abuse the female inmates (remember most, as in the majority, are male sex offenders). Few have "transitioned" and most still male present and admit to be sexually attracted to females.

The same sort of bull shit is occurring in the UK and several other left leaning countries. Thus you end up with male sex offenders in female prisons beating and raping women prisoners. Leftists claim this is ok while sane people realize this is horribly abusive for women prisoners. The state should have a legal responsibility to protect prisoners in theor care from obvious dangers of sexual assault, rape, and physical violence.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

pZtyINT.jpg

He DOES lol
I really don't lol... I'm much better looking than that guy, worst pic...

Help me out ffs

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A man just pulled his semi hard dick out in front of women and a little girl at a spa. The spa and police had to take his side because that's legal now. Gender ideology.

And when the women went to protest, antfa and leftwing activist showed up to silence and intimidate them and threaten them. For being transphobes

For not wanting to vulnerable to predators.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

pZtyINT.jpg

He DOES lol

Help me out ffs

I grew up with Shaggy 2 Dopes(Joseph Ustler) wife lol.

I know that's not you lol.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The way they word all this is infuriating.

Basically they want men to be able to legally identify as women. When they transition or not.

And they want children to be subjected to transitioning.

Fuck the wave of young girls who are detransitioning talking about what a mistake it was and their life was destroyed.

Doctors and parents wont even be allowed to not "affirm" them. Because that would be "abuse". If you children goes through a normal phase they could and have been labeled trans and endured transition.

Preventing this and protecting womens rights and safety is the Biden and leftwing activists call "anti lgbt bills".

Fuck all the lesbians who are rejecting this as well. And all the violence they get threatened with for not wanting a trans "girl dick".

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

pZtyINT.jpg

He DOES lol

Help me out ffs

It most definitely is me...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

pZtyINT.jpg

He DOES lol

Help me out ffs

Its definately not. You aren't even in America....let alone in Utica Michigan lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

pZtyINT.jpg

He DOES lol

Help me out ffs

Its definately not. You aren't even in America....let alone in Utica Michigan lol

Ok then, explain this and look at the sleeve...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

They declare themselves to be trans and then, under the new California law signed by Gavin Newsom, they get put where they say they feel they belong. Many turn out to be pedophiles or rapists who get attacked and murdered in male prison, but, in female prison they are the biggest and toughest so they abuse the female inmates (remember most, as in the majority, are male sex offenders). Few have "transitioned" and most still male present and admit to be sexually attracted to females.

The same sort of bull shit is occurring in the UK and several other left leaning countries. Thus you end up with male sex offenders in female prisons beating and raping women prisoners. Leftists claim this is ok while sane people realize this is horribly abusive for women prisoners. The state should have a legal responsibility to protect prisoners in theor care from obvious dangers of sexual assault, rape, and physical violence.

there is a duty to protect… but what a mess *smh*

I can understand allowing a formerly male trans to remain in a female prison because they would clearly be a rape target in a male prison… but not if they are a charged sex offender.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I mean look

Screenshot-20210716-144054-Chrome.jpg

I have no doubt this person is more likely to try to ruin my life or have me killed for my thought crimes rather than hear anything.

You know.....the things we are not allowed to criticize should be exactly what we NEED to scream the loudest.

Attempting to destroy a person's livelihood by getting them fired from their job, blacklisted by employers in their line of work, prosecuted and even imprisoned, is a textbook Jewish tactic which lefties have cottoned onto and regularly attempt when they encounter "Nazis", ie anyone who doesn't agree with their SJW rhetoric.

Hell, in Germany a 93 year old lady is in jail for questioning the Holy Hollowco$$t..... this should give you an idea of the mentality of the enemy and how low they will stoop.

Last edited: