Hey Dildo Cindy......i heard you are giving out tickets for transphobia

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Do you have an issue with something I've said here?

Do you support this radical gender ideology? Even at the expense of women and girls?

Fuck no, does it sound like I do? Don't use your Mom Voice on me, okay?

I'm not here to talk about ideology, and if I may just point it out, neither were YOU in your OP which is what I replied to.
You're literate, I'm sure you can figure it out.

Kinda sounds like you do.

Saying I'm just trying to some mileage out of something ......when im genuinely angry about how this ideology impacts women.

Even transwomen who pass are in harm's way with this....but I guess they dont care.

Sure, I see it as a kind of troll. Sorry if that bothers you, but I been watching you troll for a good while and I think you're pretty good at it. If your Genuine Argument is with that Dildo person, and you pursue it by throwing shade at them from other forums full of trolls, I can't see how you're actually planning to change anyone's mind about anything.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
It's what the (((elites))) do best. They've been doing this same shit for centuries, causing social strife and destroying nations from within.

You know what's really interesting? I read the Dr Day transcripts from 1969(?) where he went into a lecture he was in where the "new world order" was described.

And....step by step.....we have SEEN all of these things become realized in our society.

Yes people have built cabal/illuminati conspiracy theories on this.....which I read about for fun.....but it's a disturbing amount of accuracy in Dr Days 1969 interview.

And take into consideration how this radical gender ideology actually has a lot of pharmaceutical support and billions of dollars behind pushing it from several LGBT NGOs. And America is behind gender identity legislation in other countries.

And pushing it to children under the mask of anti bullying campaigns which slowly morphed into human sexuality/gender propaganda.

All of this info is readily available from reputable sources.

Its socail engineering. And when you look at it.....its brilliant in how well put together the propaganda is.

Openly calling for violence against women who defend their rights and privacy? It's been weaponized into bigotry. Transphobia. And it's a high crime worthy of silencing and harrassment and even POLICE involvement(hate speech). Transphobic speech(stating facts) can get people investigated for hate speech and "incitement"......but NONE of the hate, violence and direct incitement against the women ever gets anything.

A man can harrassment with rape threats and threats against my children. Nothing will happen to him.

But if I go on twitter and say women are being raped by predators in prison? I'll get penalized.

I'm saying.....its scary. This IS the toxic patriarchy.

You know the patriarchy is just a reference to the fact that the world is ran by majority men. It is a thing....but not always a bad thing. It's a bad thing when Brock Turner gets a slap on the wrist. Or
.......when biological men identity as women and are given legal access to everything ours....and transactivism promotes actual violence against women, even in rape relief centers.
Go on, Do IT! Condemn the JEW you're nearly there lol

Do you support this radical gender ideology? Even at the expense of women and girls?

I'm not here to talk about ideology, and if I may just point it out, neither were YOU in your OP which is what I replied to.

Saying I'm just trying to some mileage out of something ......when im genuinely angry about how this ideology impacts women.

Even transwomen who pass are in harm's way with this....but I guess they dont care.

Sure, I see it as a kind of troll. Sorry if that bothers you, but I been watching you troll for a good while and I think you're pretty good at it. If your Genuine Argument is with that Dildo person, and you pursue it by throwing shade at them from other forums full of trolls, I can't see how you're actually planning to change anyone's mind about anything.
Huh? Condeming the condemnable is its own reward.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well.. . That's an easy one. The first issue is, I would never be tolerated at this board. I would be attacked, gaslit and banned. Possibly doxxed and harassed.

So there is no point in bothering. They hosted some beef with ME there once, in an effort to draw me into fruitless drama for the sake of just being shitty.

And I would never change Cindy's mind. This person is hardened, and hateful and intolerant to the point of doxing people NOT left on socail media as racists, bigots and trying to get them fired. So Cindy is an authoritarian, a thought policing authoritarian.

And Cindy has had a few angry and psychologically violent outbursts in which the "transphobic" card was played.

Cindy seems to believe other people are props on the stage of Cindy's life. And they need to perform accordingly.

There are members there that come here. A trollish "drama" post attracts readers, and I really strongly feel that other side of this should be heard.

Whether or not it changes minds today, doesnt mean the seeds haven't been planted. And I hope people look into this deeply. ....even they just do it to try to prove me wrong.

Make sense?

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The truth about the hysterical propaganda of "epidemic violence against trans"

Its complete bullshit. And the facts are cited in the article

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is the bullshit they use to justify the hatred and violence against women who try to speak out for their rights.

They cherry pick to build a narrative of oppression when they are oppressors and bullies. And people suffering gender dysphoria are brainwashed to be fearful of the world. I can see how a struggling youth would be suicidal being convinced that everyone but violent left wing activists hates them. They do the same thing to black Americans.

It's all lies on top of lies. First the purpose of destroying womens rights.
It is mostly mentally ill trans people beating each other up.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Well.. . That's an easy one. The first issue is, I would never be tolerated at this board. I would attacked, gaslit and banned.

So there is no point in bothering. They hosted some beef with ME there once, in an effort to draw me into fruitless drama for the sake of just being shitty.

And I would never change Cindy's mind. This person is hardened, and hateful and intolerant to the point of doxing people NOT left on socail media as racists, bigots and trying to get them fired. So Cindy is an authoritarian, a thought policing authoritarian.

And Cindy has had a few angry and psychologically violent outbursts in which the "transphobic" card was played.

Cindy seems to believe other people are props on the stage of Cindy's life. And they need to perform accordingly.

There are members there that come here. A trollish "drama" post attracts readers, and I really strongly feel that other side of this should be heard.

Whether or not it changes minds today, doesnt mean the seeds haven't been planted. And I hope people look into this deeply. ....even they just do it to try to prove me wrong.

Make sense?
The tranny thing is a winning issue for us. All but the most hardened leftists are disgusted by it. It can be used to roll back the prog agenda.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean look

Screenshot-20210716-144054-Chrome.jpg

I have no doubt this person is more likely to try to ruin my life or have me killed for my thought crimes rather than hear anything.

You know.....the things we are not allowed to criticize should be exactly what we NEED to scream the loudest.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well.. . That's an easy one. The first issue is, I would never be tolerated at this board. I would attacked, gaslit and banned.

Make sense?
The tranny thing is a winning issue for us. All but the most hardened leftists are disgusted by it. It can be used to roll back the prog agenda.

The framing of it as trans rights, and the hysterical and vile responses to opposition....like the whole "transphobic!" like that's worse than being a rapist... the "you cant erase my existence!" as if that's what is done if they cant just come into womens spaces? I mean....they are the ones trying to erase MY existence.

How this whole conversation is framed SHOULD scare everyone.

When a woman who is defending HER rights, and doing do is framed as fighting trans rights....that's a big fucking problem and A LOT of gaslighting.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You took the time to replace my post with incoherent yelling.

I did, didn't I? My bad.

It's just that your collection of screeds sounds like incoherent screams to my untrained ear. I guess I haven't yet learned how to interpret the noise people make when they add an entry in their daily journals with the help of an eraser-tipped rocket launcher.

Being mad that women are losing sex based rights and being abused and raped to accommodate radical gender ideology is a "screed" that is difficult to "interpret".

That's pretty fantastic.

This is the real problem which most normal people will admit to. Biological men in prison beat up and rape biological woman. No, that is not ok and should never be tolerated or allowed.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You took the time to replace my post with incoherent yelling.

I did, didn't I? My bad.

It's just that your collection of screeds sounds like incoherent screams to my untrained ear. I guess I haven't yet learned how to interpret the noise people make when they add an entry in their daily journals with the help of an eraser-tipped rocket launcher.

Being mad that women are losing sex based rights and being abused and raped to accommodate radical gender ideology is a "screed" that is difficult to "interpret".

That's pretty fantastic.

This is the real problem which most normal people will admit to. Biological men in prison beat up and rape biological woman. No, that is not ok and should never be tolerated or allowed.

Yes it is.

Because of gender identity legislation women and girls are being abused. Everything from prison rape to peeping Tom's at Target. It's happening.

And if you speak out you are viciously attacked as a transphobe. They legit act like being a transphobe is the WORST thing anyone could be and you should die if you are one. And you are one if you openly voice concern for your rights and safety.

I'm STUNNED by how violent and unhinged transactivism is. antifa attacked women protesting that spa because I predator had his semi hard dick out in front of children.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The thing is no one has a phobia about anything. They just recognize and obvious safety issue for women that shouldn't be tolerated.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The thing is no one has a phobia about anything. They just recognize and obvious safety issue for women that shouldn't be tolerated.

Exactly!!!

WHY is it okay for men to threaten violence against women and encourage and incite it?!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm just glad I have guns and I live in a creepy trailer in the woods so I dont get the misogyny mobs of rabid men trying to kill me with bats because I'm pointing all this out.

Lmao. Orwellian army of drooling psychopaths.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I mean look

I have no doubt this person is more likely to try to ruin my life or have me killed for my thought crimes rather than hear anything.

You know.....the things we are not allowed to criticize should be exactly what we NEED to scream the loudest.

And Whambulancemin is calling me a snitch? Lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I mean look

There is nothing worse than evil person who thinks they are righteous.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I mean look

There is nothing worse than evil person who thinks they are righteous.
That’s an everyday leftist for ya

Guilty of every last thing they accuse others of

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Why does Peaches regard everything which conflicts with his views as a "troll"?
Cause he’s utterly stupidly and totally vested in forums?

maybe cause he doesn’t go outside much

Hey, here's a novel idea. How about we count up how many posts each of us has made in the past 24 hours and see which one of us is totally vested in forums?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why does Peaches regard everything which conflicts with his views as a "troll"?
Cause he’s utterly stupidly and totally vested in forums?

maybe cause he doesn’t go outside much

Hey, here's a novel idea. How about we count up how many posts each of us has made in the past 24 hours and see which one of us is totally vested in forums?
How about we compare nose shape and size instead you hideous cripple?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I seriously doubt Bildo is actually transgendered. The way she baited Oak into that argument sorta gave it away.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm just glad I have guns and I live in a creepy trailer in the woods so I dont get the misogyny mobs of rabid men trying to kill me with bats because I'm pointing all this out.

Now I know you're trolling. :LOL3: