Hey Dildo Cindy......i heard you are giving out tickets for transphobia

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Men who believe they are women are mentally fucking ill. Anyone who caters to the idea that there are more than two genders is a psychotic narcissist who hates God

end of

Male and Female he created them ~ The person in charge.
i cant relate 2 the suffering they claim

who knows, maybe its hell for them. i think ppl should just play the cards they r dealt in life and make the best of it

I dont even give a shit if they want to look and live as women.

It goes too far when they LIE and push this toxic radical gender ideology and force this notion that they are same as natural women.

No fuckhead dont call me a CIS anything. It's just woman.

Why do we need to be labeled for their mental illness?

And its evil passing legislation that allows any man access to our spaces so as he says he is trans.
they want 2 be accepted as a new norm of society. they want validation

sorry but they will never get it from me and idgaf what the law says
they are mentally ill degenerates who belong on strong medication or in a facility far away from people as far as i'm concerned

Not in womens prisons! The majority of women in prison are there because of DRUGS. Not violent crime. Not sex crime.....just drugs.

And they are being trapped with predatory men. Rapists, child rapists, abusers

But yeah this okay because people like Cindy's Dildo have a "gender identity" and getting that validated by everyone is more important than any actual womans fucking safety.

These fucking tyrannical left wing activist groups always act like abortion is the end all be all of "womens rights". Abortion is violence against humanity and they carry on like wanting protect human life will cause the Handmaids Tale. They run around in the customs like fucking retards.

But the ONLY ones fighting to subjugate women to the mentally ill whims of men are THEM. Yeah dont about women being assaulted, abused and raped in vulnerable situations like prison or domestic violence shelter and private spaces....dont talk about it because its "transphobic".

So women are forced to be vulnerable to predators and get raped and abused for the fucking feelings of MEN. Because THEY need validation.

Omfg its infuriating. And....these psychos get VIOLENT and call for violence and harrassment of women who try to defend their rights.

This is what fucking hot dog water dildo stands for. He has hysterical tantrums over the "transphobia" of women who want to be safe and have their own opportunities. I have to worry about my daughters and future grand daughters being subjected to fetishist predators in locker rooms and spas. JUST so a man can feel validated.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
who the heck is cindy?

A tranny that runs a board called Cindy's been trippin.

It's a leftwing hive.

You got a lotta mileage out of this "let's you and him fight" troll last year at BC. I wonder how it'll play this year.

I'm pretty 100 percent genuine on this one.
LOL, aren't you always?

Do you have an issue with something I've said here?

Do you support this radical gender ideology? Even at the expense of women and girls?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This video is so infuriating. Everytime this woman starts to discuss exactly why she has her position and how this legislating "transrights" impacts women.....the MAN starts cutting her off.

They all just keep cutting her off and saying things like "yeah but how is it your business?" But they dont let her fucking talk about how. They just keep cutting her and openly painting her as hater of some sort. Asking her "why dont you have empathy for" that trans woman.

They just over her and keep steering it into this narrative. So basically, women are not even allowed to speak on this even though it DOES impose on us.

Transpeople have no business pretending they are "oppressed" when people cannot even criticize without getting attacked. And women cant even speak about not wanting men exposing themselves in womens spaces.

So they get to stomp all over women as much as they want. These motherfuckers are the toxic patriarchy. Men that can identity as a woman or just SAY they do and boom....they are entitled to force themselves into our spaces and we are not allowed to object. Everyone has to kiss their narcissistic asses and give up their privacy and safety to accommodate THEM. Basically or else.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
who the heck is cindy?

A tranny that runs a board called Cindy's been trippin.

It's a leftwing hive.

You got a lotta mileage out of this "let's you and him fight" troll last year at BC. I wonder how it'll play this year.

I'm pretty 100 percent genuine on this one.
LOL, aren't you always?

Do you have an issue with something I've said here?

Do you support this radical gender ideology? Even at the expense of women and girls?
you wont get a straight answer. Some 2 dollar word fluff at best.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In the OP did it really say if you don't want to have sex with a man then that man is gay? Talk about retarded level thinking.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The truth about the hysterical propaganda of "epidemic violence against trans"

Its complete bullshit. And the facts are cited in the article

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is the bullshit they use to justify the hatred and violence against women who try to speak out for their rights.

They cherry pick to build a narrative of oppression when they are oppressors and bullies. And people suffering gender dysphoria are brainwashed to be fearful of the world. I can see how a struggling youth would be suicidal being convinced that everyone but violent left wing activists hates them. They do the same thing to black Americans.

It's all lies on top of lies. First the purpose of destroying womens rights.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you Google this.....it just pulls up a bunch of debunked bullshit about "right wingers" committing wide spread violence against transpeople.

You have to dig to see the truth. That fucking transactivism is hostile and violent towards women. They are attacking a RAPE RELIEF center for not allowing men who identify as women come in there. This is beyond disgusting.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Look at this fucking shit! They either force vulnerable women to be more vulnerable....a rape relief center where we SHOULD be SAFE from predators ......or they get funding pulled and have hate mobs of left wing cultists harrass and threaten them

"Some say it is best to leave VRR alone and let them wither. Unfortunately, that’s not really an option. VRR has managed to pull donations from America and other countries, especially from the alt-right. You can see how the Nazis are rallying behind VRR to keep it afloat with propaganda pieces in the National Review and the Post Millennial, both well-known fascist outlets. (Content warning: those links contain stomach-churning TERF lies.) Simply leaving them alone won’t make them go away."

Fuuuuucckkkk these people

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As much as I'm repulsed by faggits and trannies, I dont go marching about it. I suspect one day though, a shit ton of them might try to over run my property. They best be well armed.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do you know how fucking stupid and irresponsible it is for women like Oak and Lotus to just....look the other fucking way?

They'll come out swinging with bad arguments for abortion but when women are being abused and attacked and our sex based rights are being targeted for the sake of men's need for affirmation?

They are partisan cowards.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Filthy mentally ill vermin belong in penal colonies far away from society

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Do you know how fucking stupid and irresponsible it is for women like Oak and Lotus to just....look the other fucking way?

They'll come out swinging with bad arguments for abortion but when women are being abused and attacked and our sex based rights are being targeted for the sake of men's need for affirmation?

Women like lotus and soak hate men more than they love women

it’s that unwanted effect

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Women like lotus and soak hate men more than they love women

it’s that unwanted effect

They hate the right and anything labeled "right" more than they care about ANYTHING.

They'll ignore violence, destruction and psychotic hatred and any facts that contradict their narratives JUST to avoid any sort of mutual understanding with the "ignorant bigot racists" they've been told we all are.

They are more devoted to opposing us ......no matter what.

They will actually eat their own on leftwing venues anytime someone makes a point outside the accepted dogma by telling them they may as well put on a maga hat.

That's how locked into their hatred of us they are.

If right wing women are fighting for womens rights... they wont touch it. They are more likely to actively fight for "transrights". Even knowing women and girls are being harmed.

They consistently ignore anything that makes their stances unpleasant. Anything that involves the harm caused by what they support....they ignore or say it's a right wing "boogy man" and no big deal.

They are oppressing women actively.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove said:
RrraaAAArghhgnnfffklrraawwarghhPPPFFFLiiiggnnnGGRRRAAwwrrRRggnnnRrraaAAArghhgnnfffklrraawwarghhPPPFFFLiiiggnnnglugGGLUUUUBGGRRRAAwwrrRRggnnnRrraaAAArghhgnnfffkKkrrrawlllrraawwarghhPPPFFFLiiiggnnnGGRRRAAwwrrRRggnnnRrraaAAArghhpppPTHPTHprrgnnfffklrraawwarghhPPPFFFLiiiggnnnGGRRRAAwwrrRRggnnnRrraakkKKrrAAArghhgnnfffklrraawwarghhPPPFFFLiiiggnnnGGRRRAAwwrrRRggnnnRrraaAAArghhgnnfffklrraawwarghhPPPFFFLiiiggnnnGGRRRAAwwrrRRggnnn

You mad, bro?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
cross dressers and other gender confused circus freaks need to be shot in the face

end of

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove said:
RrraaAAArghhgnnfffklrraawwarghhPPPFFFLiiiggnnnGGRRRAAwwrrRRggnnnRrraaAAArghhgnnfffklrraawwarghhPPPFFFLiiiggnnnglugGGLUUUUBGGRRRAAwwrrRRggnnnRrraaAAArghhgnnfffkKkrrrawlllrraawwarghhPPPFFFLiiiggnnnGGRRRAAwwrrRRggnnnRrraaAAArghhpppPTHPTHprrgnnfffklrraawwarghhPPPFFFLiiiggnnnGGRRRAAwwrrRRggnnnRrraakkKKrrAAArghhgnnfffklrraawwarghhPPPFFFLiiiggnnnGGRRRAAwwrrRRggnnnRrraaAAArghhgnnfffklrraawwarghhPPPFFFLiiiggnnnGGRRRAAwwrrRRggnnn

You mad, bro?

Actually yes Blurt.

Attacks on rights and safety piss off empathetic people.

Why are you okay with what's happening? If you truly identify as a woman you would understand the problem. Especailly with women in prison getting abused and raped.

The ease in which violence against women is validated is infuriating.

So yeah bruh. I'm mad.