Hey guys, what's this thread about?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
KRGn4RO.jpeg

TRUMP LOST, THAT'S WHAT.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love it when you post stupid made up lies. Proves how dumb you are.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol seamongo taking a break from raping kids to come here and get slapped up

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure thing, kid raper.
NO, I'm talking about YUO!

Prove it. I've asked for evidence. None has been provided. We all know it's bullshit, but you keep posting bullshit. Of course, you post Trump won the election, so the bullshit never ends.
Sorry bitch. The video never lies.

Wrong again. You never tire of being wrong. You're the energizer bunny of wrong. LOL

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sure thing, kid raper.

Prove it. I've asked for evidence. None has been provided. We all know it's bullshit, but you keep posting bullshit. Of course, you post Trump won the election, so the bullshit never ends.

Wrong again. You never tire of being wrong. You're the energizer bunny of wrong. LOL
and you're the energizer bunny of all you can eat buffets, but you didn't hear that from me

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure thing, kid raper.

and you're the energizer bunny of all you can eat buffets, but you didn't hear that from me

Sure you did. You just said it, vertically challenged poster. Anyone ever call you Napolean?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sure thing, kid raper.

Sure you did. You just said it, vertically challenged poster. Anyone ever call you Napolean?
ANyone every call you Neptune you horizontally generous slag?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Scare up anyone on the corner? You seem to do better at theme parks by your own admission
Sure thing, kid raper.

Napolean was way taller