Hey where’s all the threads declaring Payton Gendron a national heroe?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There's just too much gun violence in America to make it worthwhile for us tourists ta visit change eh @Dove?

I can see driving across Canada unarmed but America? Increasingly looks iffy. Especially in 2 of yer election years.

Don't go there! Especially where @Lokmar lives.

May as well spend my tourist dollars in Europe since the Euro is on par with the US dollar. Probably will be on par with Canadian dollar soon too.

Definately not, Joe. America gets a lot of tourism as well as immigrants looking to become Americans.

Again America is a very large country with a large population and the vast majority of our gun violence is isolated to inner cities.

So unless you are planning to visit to Chicago or Detroit or LA .. ..you wont even see or hear any gun violence.

I dunno @Dove.

All this gun violence down South is Makin me think otherwise.

And given the Euro has plummeted in value so much, it's made Europe more affordable & perhaps a safer travel destination than the US.

The low Euro put it on sale overnight.

You can always verify what I've said by looking up where the majority of gun violence occurs. Its gonna be an inner city.

I've lived in Michigan most all my life. Ive also lived in MS, New Orleans, Mobile AL, southern FL, and even in NY for a few months.

I've never seen any gun violence. I've also been around guns all my life. All I've ever seen and participated in is hunting and gun ranges.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
10 million niggers shoot up the world 8 months straight, 1 white dude goes postal and its World War KKK. LMFAO! This is barely a blip on my radar. Lemme know when whites are doing this 5 times daily.
See, but that 1 guy targeted and killed 10 people in minutes while BLM killed off what
.....40 in 8 months? Oh no wait....it wasn't 40 was it? LoLz

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
10 million niggers shoot up the world 8 months straight, 1 white dude goes postal and its World War KKK. LMFAO! This is barely a blip on my radar. Lemme know when whites are doing this 5 times daily.
See, but that 1 guy targeted and killed 10 people in minutes while BLM killed off what
.....40 in 8 months? Oh no wait....it wasn't 40 was it.

You sure gotta gun and racial hatred problem in yer country @1Holl88iday1.

Not like that where I live. I see Black people in my neighborhood all the time no problem.

But at times We have a problem with Native people aka Injuns tho. At least in Canada they can be the trouble makers and the warlike ones. Where Blacks are over represented in American prisons in Canada it's the Native people. They do shit like tear down statues burn down Churches .

Blacks here are mild almost docile by comparison.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
.....40 in 8 months? Oh no wait....it wasn't 40 was it.

You sure gotta gun and racial hatred problem in yer country @1Holl88iday1.

Not like that where I live. I see Black people in my neighborhood all the time no problem.

But at times We have a problem with Native people aka Injuns tho. At least in Canada they can be the trouble makers and the warlike ones. Where Blacks are over represented in American prisons in Canada it's the Native people. They do shit like tear down statues burn down Churches .

Blacks here are mild almost docile by comparison.
.Well, Joe, that there is the difference between the most advance country in the world, "the First World" and where you live.

...though, be honest - are the native women loved, respected and cared for in Canada?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
"The Jews will not replace us"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

EXPLAINER: Theory of white replacement fuels racist attacks
DAVID BAUDER
Mon, May 16, 2022, 1:27 AM

NEW YORK (AP) — A racist ideology seeping from the Internet's fringes into the mainstream is being investigated as a
that killed 10 people in Buffalo, New York.
were Black.
Ideas from “The Great Replacement Theory” filled a racist screed supposedly posted online by the white 18-year-old man accused of targeting Black people in Saturday's rampage. Authorities were still working to confirm its authenticity.

Certainly, there was no mistaking the racist intent of the shooter.

WHO'S TALKING ABOUT REPLACEMENT?

In particular, Tucker Carlson, Fox News' most popular personality, has pushed false but more politically palatable views that are seen as sympathetic by some white people who are concerned about a loss of power.

“I know that the left and all the gatekeepers on Twitter become literally hysterical if you use the term ‘replacement,’ if you suggest the Democratic Party is trying to replace the current electorate, the voters now casting ballots, with new people, more obedient voters from the Third World,” he said on his show last year. “But they become hysterical because that's what's happening, actually, let's just say it. That's true.”

A study of five years' worth of Carlson's show by The New York Times found 400 instances where he talked about Democratic politicians and others seeking to force demographic change through immigration.

PS: "more obedient voters from the Third World". This is a truly remarkable statement considering that there are no more obedient and mindlessly manipulable voters than trumptards.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve read some of this Trump supporter’s mission statement, I got to thinking that there some people who are replaceable.

vote blue

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
c51c190f396c9ffefc50590b854e771698a12dfd.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
.....40 in 8 months? Oh no wait....it wasn't 40 was it? LoLz

You really have such a narrow mind. And it buys into the politisizing of violence and narrative building.

10 people you say?! Nah!

It's not a freak incident, H. It's just a useful incident.

You know what's really sickening with this? You guys are using an act of violence to fuel your hate of other Americans and you are enjoying it. Its classic evil breeds evil. Sad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We dont need communist propaganda (anti racist "education") in schools.

How fucking stupid to ignore multiple mass shootings in inner cities and black on black murder......wait for the one racist white sociopath to come along and then grab that and use it to push politcal propaganda. Smfh.

School choice and basic education would solve more actual problems if only any of you actually gave a fuck about anything besides yourselves.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

How fucking stupid to ignore multiple mass shootings in inner cities and black on black murder......wait for the one racist white sociopath to come along and then grab that and use it to push politcal propaganda. Smfh.

School choice and basic education would solve more actual problems if only any of you actually gave a fuck about anything besides yourselves.
You think a little communist propaganda killed 10 grocery shoppers in upstate New York? Is that what you're sayin?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You think a little communist propaganda killed 10 grocery shoppers in upstate New York? Is that what you're sayin?

I'm saying the propaganda that inspires you to focus only on acts of violence you feel are usable to push your ideas is the problem.

Was "white supremacy" responsible for the 6 children shot in one weekend in Chicago? If we go communist will that solve all the violence?

Why dont you make an actual argument rather than your constant snide and shitty comments?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I guess when whitey shoots someone black, niggers be all "Back off, Cracker!" "We got dis!"

The entire country has to go left immediately, people need to stop thinking and just agree with whatever these fucks are trying to say, and every single problem will be solved.

People who dont already agree with them only disagree because they are stupid and uneducated racist bigots, so they dont need to waste their time explaining it.

Their job is to slam, insult and belittle people until we are either converted by choice or just beat down into silence. For the sake of DEMOCRACY.

This random psychopath proves our biggest problem is white racism. See those ten people who were shot? That's why we need CRT. So we cam brainwash kids into racist cult ideology to prevent the one shooting per decade that involves a white racist committing a hate crime.

The fucking dozens of black people shot and killed a month? The fact that 4 black women die per day in domestic or gang violence? Dont fucking talk about that. Its white supremacy.

Black kids dont need School Choice or even literacy. White kids need to be brainwashed into communist activism.

This shooting is PROOF that we are just wrong stoopy heads standing in the way of utopian "progress"

I dont know about you, but now that these superior enlightened beings have insulted and spewed at me for months and refused to answer any questions and let me know what an ignorant slut I am.....I'm on board. I see now how backwards and bigoted I am and I'm ready to give up all my own thought out opinions and join these educated superior people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anyway this is a good video that explains some of this leftist woke shit that they refuse to explain or discuss.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Gendron identified himself as a white supremacist in his manifesto, as he explained his fears that white people are being replaced by other races, police said.

'The shooter traveled hours from outside this community to perpetrate this crime on the people of Buffalo, a day when people were enjoying the sunshine, enjoying family, enjoying friends,' Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown said at a Saturday evening news conference.

'People in a supermarket, shopping and bullets raining down on them. People's lives being snuffed out in an instant for no reason.'

A preliminary investigation found Gendron had repeatedly visited sites espousing white supremacist ideologies and race-based conspiracy theories and extensively researched the 2019 mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand, and the man who killed dozens at a summer camp in Norway in 2011, the official said.

His manifesto... Reads like a @Lokmar comment...:LOL3:

CB8w0P4.jpg

....is that what the kid used in his attack?

If so, How'd he get hold of such a lethal weapon so easily?
Have you saw the POV video I posted?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gendron identified himself as a white supremacist in his manifesto, as he explained his fears that white people are being replaced by other races, police said.

'The shooter traveled hours from outside this community to perpetrate this crime on the people of Buffalo, a day when people were enjoying the sunshine, enjoying family, enjoying friends,' Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown said at a Saturday evening news conference.

'People in a supermarket, shopping and bullets raining down on them. People's lives being snuffed out in an instant for no reason.'

A preliminary investigation found Gendron had repeatedly visited sites espousing white supremacist ideologies and race-based conspiracy theories and extensively researched the 2019 mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand, and the man who killed dozens at a summer camp in Norway in 2011, the official said.

CB8w0P4.jpg

You posted the video this monster took? No, I have not SEEN it and do not care to.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I have a question, if Payton is still in jail, but not yet convicted of Trumpery, can he still vote in the midterms?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

CB8w0P4.jpg

You posted the video this monster took? No, I have not SEEN it and do not care to.
Yeah, he's defo copying the NZ guy with the writing on the guns and shit! Do you want the link?

Edit; here

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

CB8w0P4.jpg

Yeah, he's defo copying the NZ guy with the writing on the guns and shit! Do you want the link?

Edit; here
Do you want to learn to read?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There's just too much gun violence in America to make it worthwhile for us tourists ta visit change eh @Dove?

I can see driving across Canada unarmed but America? Increasingly looks iffy. Especially in 2 of yer election years.

May as well spend my tourist dollars in Europe since the Euro is on par with the US dollar. Probably will be on par with Canadian dollar soon too.

Definately not, Joe. America gets a lot of tourism as well as immigrants looking to become Americans.

Again America is a very large country with a large population and the vast majority of our gun violence is isolated to inner cities.

So unless you are planning to visit to Chicago or Detroit or LA .. ..you wont even see or hear any gun violence.

I dunno @Dove.

And given the Euro has plummeted in value so much, it's made Europe more affordable & perhaps a safer travel destination than the US.

You can always verify what I've said by looking up where the majority of gun violence occurs. Its gonna be an inner city.

I've lived in Michigan most all my life. Ive also lived in MS, New Orleans, Mobile AL, southern FL, and even in NY for a few months.

I've never seen any gun violence. I've also been around guns all my life. All I've ever seen and participated in is hunting and gun ranges.

Evidently, America has changed since when I lived there. It's much more violent than 20-30 years ago @Dove.

I had a Lotta fun when I lived there. Most of my memories were happy and fun. Everyone I met was friendly. It was a carefree time in my life

Those middle eastern wars, recessions & 911 drastically changed the USA. I guess what I experienced was the Old America & the remaining years of its Golden Age.

every country has its time I suppose.

Sad that it fell apart.

Oh well.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm saying the propaganda that inspires you to focus only on acts of violence you feel are usable to push your ideas is the problem.

Was "white supremacy" responsible for the 6 children shot in one weekend in Chicago? If we go communist will that solve all the violence?

Why dont you make an actual argument rather than your constant snide and shitty comments?
Please try to remain as salient as possible, if you expect to receive a passing mark in this webinar.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I dunno @Dove.

Evidently, America has changed since when I lived there. It's much more violent than 20-30 years ago @Dove.

I had a Lotta fun when I lived there. Most of my memories were happy and fun. Everyone I met was friendly. It was a carefree time in my life

Those middle eastern wars, recessions & 911 drastically changed the USA. I guess what I experienced was the Old America & the remaining years of its Golden Age.

Sad that it fell apart.

Oh well.

Republicans will say this latest rash of mass shootings, proves we have a gun shortage. (IKR,WTAF?)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I dunno @Dove.

Sad that it fell apart.

Oh well.

Republicans will say this latest rash of mass shootings, proves we have a gun shortage. (IKR,WTAF?)

I'm going gun shopping today.