Hey where’s all the threads declaring Payton Gendron a national heroe?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There's just too much gun violence in America to make it worthwhile for us tourists ta visit change eh @Dove?

I can see driving across Canada unarmed but America? Increasingly looks iffy. Especially in 2 of yer election years.

Don't go there! Especially where @Lokmar lives.

May as well spend my tourist dollars in Europe since the Euro is on par with the US dollar. Probably will be on par with Canadian dollar soon too.

Definately not, Joe. America gets a lot of tourism as well as immigrants looking to become Americans.

Again America is a very large country with a large population and the vast majority of our gun violence is isolated to inner cities.

So unless you are planning to visit to Chicago or Detroit or LA .. ..you wont even see or hear any gun violence.

I dunno @Dove.

All this gun violence down South is Makin me think otherwise.

And given the Euro has plummeted in value so much, it's made Europe more affordable & perhaps a safer travel destination than the US.

The low Euro put it on sale overnight.

You can always verify what I've said by looking up where the majority of gun violence occurs. Its gonna be an inner city.

I've lived in Michigan most all my life. Ive also lived in MS, New Orleans, Mobile AL, southern FL, and even in NY for a few months.

I've never seen any gun violence. I've also been around guns all my life. All I've ever seen and participated in is hunting and gun ranges.

Evidently, America has changed since when I lived there. It's much more violent than 20-30 years ago @Dove.

I had a Lotta fun when I lived there. Most of my memories were happy and fun. Everyone I met was friendly. It was a carefree time in my life

Those middle eastern wars, recessions & 911 drastically changed the USA. I guess what I experienced was the Old America & the remaining years of its Golden Age.

every country has its time I suppose.

Sad that it fell apart.

Oh well.

Republicans will say this latest rash of mass shootings, proves we have a gun shortage. (IKR,WTAF?)

I'm going gun shopping today.

In that case ya Better buy an extra one you'll use on yerself when the SWAT team arrives at cher home & yer trapped in da bunker wid nowhere ta go..Bud!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There's just too much gun violence in America to make it worthwhile for us tourists ta visit change eh @Dove?

I can see driving across Canada unarmed but America? Increasingly looks iffy. Especially in 2 of yer election years.

Don't go there! Especially where @Lokmar lives.

May as well spend my tourist dollars in Europe since the Euro is on par with the US dollar. Probably will be on par with Canadian dollar soon too.

Definately not, Joe. America gets a lot of tourism as well as immigrants looking to become Americans.

Again America is a very large country with a large population and the vast majority of our gun violence is isolated to inner cities.

So unless you are planning to visit to Chicago or Detroit or LA .. ..you wont even see or hear any gun violence.

I dunno @Dove.

All this gun violence down South is Makin me think otherwise.

And given the Euro has plummeted in value so much, it's made Europe more affordable & perhaps a safer travel destination than the US.

The low Euro put it on sale overnight.

You can always verify what I've said by looking up where the majority of gun violence occurs. Its gonna be an inner city.

I've lived in Michigan most all my life. Ive also lived in MS, New Orleans, Mobile AL, southern FL, and even in NY for a few months.

I've never seen any gun violence. I've also been around guns all my life. All I've ever seen and participated in is hunting and gun ranges.

Evidently, America has changed since when I lived there. It's much more violent than 20-30 years ago @Dove.

I had a Lotta fun when I lived there. Most of my memories were happy and fun. Everyone I met was friendly. It was a carefree time in my life

Those middle eastern wars, recessions & 911 drastically changed the USA. I guess what I experienced was the Old America & the remaining years of its Golden Age.

every country has its time I suppose.

Sad that it fell apart.

Oh well.

Republicans will say this latest rash of mass shootings, proves we have a gun shortage. (IKR,WTAF?)

I'm going gun shopping today.

In that case ya Better buy an extra one you'll use on yerself when the SWAT team arrives at cher home & yer trapped in da bunker wid nowhere ta go..Bud!

An extra one? Fuk, I already have dozens! Lucky for me I have a bunch of cop friends including a U.S. Marshall.