Hey, where all the white wimmins at?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
40e993c927782ba47fef5350c9d41ec2.gif

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What a way to turn a good story about justice coming around into a racist hatred spreading weapon.

What are you even saying here, Admin? That all white women were just proven liars?

And that whoever BLM rapes is just dogshit?

Do you even have a point? It's just more brainwashed partisan hatred. You must have somehow THIS story could be twisted for you use as hate. Normally you dont care about actual victims unless it gives you some way to hate "TEH right".

We all know you dont care about innocent people being imprisoned. Or sexual assault survivors....unless you think it helps your narratives, whatever those may be.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
What a way to turn a good story about justice coming around into a racist hatred spreading weapon.

What are you even saying here, Admin? That all white women were just proven liars?

Do you even have a point? It's just more brainwashed partisan hatred. You must have somehow THIS story could be twisted for you use as hate. Normally you dont care about actual victims unless it gives you some way to hate "TEH right".

We all know you dont care about innocent people being imprisoned. Or sexual assault survivors....unless you think it helps your narratives, whatever those may be.
I do not have the time nor the inclination to teach you the many inhumane and horrible things we caucasoids have done over the centuries to minorities, I suggest you crack a book or two.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I do not have the time nor the inclination to teach you the many inhumane and horrible things we caucasoids have done over the centuries to minorities, I suggest you crack a book or two.

What do you mean "we caucasoids?"

Are you implying collective guilt because you dredge up shit from 50-60 years ago because you got nothing else?

Maybe you "feel" collective guilt for some reason. Maybe your immediate ancestors abused their negroes or something, but me?

I don't owe niggers shit.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you implying collective guilt because you dredge up shit from 50-60 years ago because you got nothing else?

Maybe you "feel" collective guilt for some reason. Maybe your immediate ancestors abused their negroes or something, but me?

The sins of 70 years ago, have been ameliorated today. Can you show me on this doll how that hurt you, or took any or your Cookies away?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

we-live-in-a-society-joker-meme-1-1613426945195.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh so this is racist cult bullshit.

And you definately have the time. You dont have the inclination because you are hateful cultist who knows your belief structure is weak.

Anyway I since no one here had shit to do with this, it's not "white women" problems.

Maybe you shouldnt support the crime bill author and hate the First step act guy.

Also Admin you called School Choice "segregation", when it's actually the opposite and your segregationist jim crow Joe opposed that. Evidently even though he thinks "poor kids are just as smart as black kids" he doesnt want the schools to be "racial jungles".

If you truly cared about minorities, ir anyone....you wouldnt be so ignorant about policies or how decades of Democrat leadership has destroyed the black family and driven crime and poverty.

And you be supporting deadly and dangerous riots. Like in Kenosha where the minority small businesses were destroyed. And no....insurance doesnt save them.

You are just a cult member spreading racist hate.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

The sins of 70 years ago, have been ameliorated today. Can you show me on this doll how that hurt you, or took any or your Cookies away?

Who's sins? We are a nation dedicated to the ideal of individual liberty. Each life is a new beginning freed from any "collective" restraint -- or did you not understand that oath you took when you went to live on the Navy boats?

There is no collective guilt either for a nation or the individuals who comprise that nation. Free yourself from such a primitive slave mentality. You are a Free Person.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who's sins? We are a nation dedicated to the ideal of individual liberty. Each life is a new beginning freed from any "collective" restraint -- or did you not understand that oath you took when you went to live on the Navy boats?

There is no collective guilt either for a nation or the individuals who comprise that nation. Free yourself from such a primitive slave mentality. You are a Free Person.

A flawed country. Not everyone had individual liberty at its inception did it?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

So what?

Which American Citizens don't have individual liberty today?

The nation doesn't owe anybody anything, especially crybaby chicanos who think it owes them something.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

At what moment in time was America Great?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

So what?

Which American Citizens don't have individual liberty today?

The nation doesn't owe anybody anything, especially crybaby chicanos who think it owes them something.
Where did you get your stoopit training?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

From that first moment when Free Men came together to rid themselves of Tyranny.

You didn't pay attention in grade school history class, did you? You were probably drawing cartoons in your notebook.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

From that first moment when Free Men came together to rid themselves of Tyranny.

You didn't pay attention in grade school history class, did you? You were probably drawing cartoons in your notebook.
You mean when wealthy British American Oligarchs decided they didn't want to pay taxes to British Oligarchs anymore?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

He joined the navy to suck cock. nothing else

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

He was drawing picture of cocks surrounded by hearts in his notebook

fact

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

And you definately have the time. You dont have the inclination because you are hateful cultist who knows your belief structure is weak.

Anyway I since no one here had shit to do with this, it's not "white women" problems.

Maybe you shouldnt support the crime bill author and hate the First step act guy.

Also Admin you called School Choice "segregation", when it's actually the opposite and your segregationist jim crow Joe opposed that. Evidently even though he thinks "poor kids are just as smart as black kids" he doesnt want the schools to be "racial jungles".

If you truly cared about minorities, ir anyone....you wouldnt be so ignorant about policies or how decades of Democrat leadership has destroyed the black family and driven crime and poverty.

And you be supporting deadly and dangerous riots. Like in Kenosha where the minority small businesses were destroyed. And no....insurance doesnt save them.

Reposing a feel good story about Society trying to correct a sin of the past is spreading racism?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Reposing a feel good story about Society trying to correct a sin of the past is spreading racism?
Got a link to a REAL story? Like one from Fox?