The MIA Thread..... Where are they now?

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Does anyone remember spighk or speighk or however he chose to spell it? I remember him from Banned AllStars and saw him logged in at Prawntickler when I was trying to recover my account or start a new one at shin's recommendation.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
Does anyone remember spighk or speighk or however he chose to spell it? I remember him from Banned AllStars and saw him logged in at Prawntickler when I was trying to recover my account or start a new one at shin's recommendation.
Yeah I remember him.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I remember the name, barely remember the poster.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
Remember Stadenko? “THUS SPAKE STADENKO!” at the end of literally every post. Retard

ahtaC yddaM

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Somehow, somewhere... there is a human on this earth whose ears are ringing and he knows not why they do.

I bet his entire world would be razed to the floor if he knew that his online persona was being labeled "Retard".

Oh.

The inhumanity!

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
Somehow, somewhere... there is a human on this earth whose ears are ringing and he knows not why they do.

I bet his entire world would be razed to the floor if he knew that his online persona was being labeled "Retard".

Oh.

The inhumanity!
you mean spighk? yeah he's a retard.

ahtaC yddaM

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Shut up, Iggy. Quit acting like you belong. You don't know any of these misfits.

ahtaC yddaM

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Who the fuck are you talking about?

@Bastard Factory How about you go and fix this fucking bullshit board?

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You must wait at least 10 seconds before performing this action.

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
Gremlin posted on the Y 22 days ago, mr.5050 has been missing for ages but I never really got on with him, deadskin was a gent to me and seemed like a real cool guy, dr pep is missing but his weird threads still linger over there lol... What about Breakfall? I heard he died in a boating accident? I can’t believe I actually know most of the people mentioned on this thread haha

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Breakfall/gallium can choke to death on my cock.

Deader is a great guy, but getting him to post these days is near impossible.

The others names I know, but if they posted with them, I do not recall.

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
Breakfall/gallium can choke to death on my cock.

Deader is a great guy, but getting him to post these days is near impossible.

The others names I know, but if they posted with them, I do not recall.
Haha breakfall was a loose cannon, one day he’s really cool then the next he hates you lolol

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
He used to be very cool, all the time, with boughts of crazy shit.

As I remember it once he got that I ticbite that makes you allergic to meat is around the time his drunken shenanigans turned viscous. Those started happening more and more with less and less of the person the regulars then grew to miss. Then he instead of acknowledging his bad behavior he started really lashing out to people that he had always got along great with.

He was given many chances, I will give him no more.

Mona

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Kat, I think you'd remember 50 (Fiddy) if he came back. He was around towards the end, and posted a lot. Did a lot of gaming too, and had a few kids. His new gf had a baby and he stopped posting so much, but I believe he does still pop in various places once in a while. He's one that I miss, along with Deader.

Gallium/Breakdown can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned. He went too far in the old BF and completely lost his mind, in my unqualified opinion. When he turned on me for allegedly supporting other people's posts that I had never even seen, I was done with him. He was way beyond reason at that point. And as far as I can tell, has never improved.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Mr 50/50 and breakfall used to post at my old now gone gore site. They were both on goregrish up until a year ago or so. Think breakfall got banned

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Also I’m sure breakfall was a chick and a Aussie which will explain why she was nuts. She used to post at RejectHaven too back in the day.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Kat, I think you'd remember 50 (Fiddy) if he came back. He was around towards the end, and posted a lot. Did a lot of gaming too, and had a few kids. His new gf had a baby and he stopped posting so much, but I believe he does still pop in various places once in a while. He's one that I miss, along with Deader.

Gallium/Breakdown can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned. He went too far in the old BF and completely lost his mind, in my unqualified opinion. When he turned on me for allegedly supporting other people's posts that I had never even seen, I was done with him. He was way beyond reason at that point. And as far as I can tell, has never improved.

50 posted at the Annex and the Vortex hes around

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
Also I’m sure breakfall was a chick and a Aussie which will explain why she was nuts. She used to post at RejectHaven too back in the day.
I don't remember breakfall......

Mona

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

As an Aussie female, I take great offense at this post. Gallium was male, EX-South African, living in Australia. We do NOT wish to claim him as ours. Thank you very much.

Top Bottom