The MIA Thread..... Where are they now?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
yeah and than Gallium/breakfall came fuck the enjoyment right out of that shit

he better never find this site again lmao

Gallium/Breakdown can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned. He went too far in the old BF and completely lost his mind, in my unqualified opinion. When he turned on me for allegedly supporting other people's posts that I had never even seen, I was done with him. He was way beyond reason at that point. And as far as I can tell, has never improved.

Breakfall/gallium can choke to death on my cock.

Just leaving this here :)

First one is the funniest if you think about it. Even @fromHELL despised the dude and there are few people more despicable than @fromHELL....

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Gallium/Breakdown can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned. He went too far in the old BF and completely lost his mind, in my unqualified opinion. When he turned on me for allegedly supporting other people's posts that I had never even seen, I was done with him. He was way beyond reason at that point. And as far as I can tell, has never improved.

First one is the funniest if you think about it. Even @fromHELL despised the dude and there are few people more despicable than @fromHELL....
his mom was dying of cancer, bed ridden, he just left her on her own for sometimes days WHICH he admitted to in private messages to me and others on the old Bastard Factory, and she slit her wrists so she didn't have to deal with the pain and her own son anymore. she suffered and suffered alone for days...that tells you all you need to know about @Breakfall

he talks so much about you being a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!... and pedos in general. MAYBE he is the one that should be banned from here. He has a daughter...maybe she was one of his victims. So sick. Maybe he should be investigated...and has a WIFE that knows all about his victims maybe investigate her as well

he has slander your name all over...he should be put away forever.

he is a menace...and in his own words "I AM A MONSTER!" need i say more?...Nope

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

his mom was dying of cancer, bed ridden, he just left her on her own for sometimes days WHICH he admitted to in private messages to me and others on the old Bastard Factory, and she slit her wrists so she didn't have to deal with the pain and her own son anymore. she suffered and suffered alone for days...that tells you all you need to know about @Breakfall

he talks so much about you being a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!... and pedos in general. MAYBE he is the one that should be banned from here. He has a daughter...maybe she was one of his victims. So sick. Maybe he should be investigated...and has a WIFE that knows all about his victims maybe investigate her as well

Is that meant to be funny? Far too harsh man...
It was you that first mentioned about google searching maximumnonce's name so...
Chill out

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Is that meant to be funny? Far too harsh man...
It was you that first mentioned about google searching maximumnonce's name so...
Chill out
and i mentioned his name...so you gotta point?
yeah there are chill pills out there for you to buy...so go buy some
still winning:)

Whomever

not of sound mind
I have not seen Dove in a while. Hoping she checks updates here. I am thinking of asking my boss to send a sign we will both receive, such as a gargantuan bleeding star over the continent.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
She got religion. She's now a member of The Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Steinem.

I'm also a member.

Swampie says hi.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lol...those gimpy posts about purple hair and nails and corsets and lesbians were good troll fodder as far as I was concerned. Fuck me drunk!

:LOL3:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And you fucked that pooch of a quote up.

Red hair.

Never paint my nails.

I am not a lesbian, but I let chicks fuck me.

Suck my cunt, you are worthless.
so....... r u a high priced pretend lesbian now then?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

iu

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You look like you're pissed that Kitty stole your pick-up line, Scouse.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Just die peacefully... don't drag the unvaccinated into your death throes....

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I just struggle to follow the logic behind some of the ideas you LGBT types have.

Kat claims she isn't a lesbian but has sex with women, you maintain the fact that there's absolutely nothing gay about a man wearing womens clothes and that Sidney666 headcase from CBT genuinely considers himself to be a woman, just because he has a wardrobe full of charity shop chic 1960's dresses.

Barmy as fuck, the lot of you.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I just struggle to follow the logic behind some of the ideas you LGBT types have.

Kat claims she isn't a lesbian but has sex with women, you maintain the fact that there's absolutely nothing gay about a man wearing womens clothes and that Sidney666 headcase from CBT genuinely considers himself to be a woman, just because he has a wardrobe full of charity shop chic 1960's dresses.

Barmy as fuck, the lot of you.

Why are you struggling to follow?

Trust me, neither Kat, nor Sindy, nor I ever plan to fuck you.

You're safe. You can remove your brass chastity belt and butt plug.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Corset Kat talks smack about Breakfall.. but probably likes all the donations he makes keeping her site running. ;) Just sayin :)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And you fucked that pooch of a quote up.

Red hair.

Never paint my nails.

Suck my cunt, you are worthless.
I’m talking partly about Mona in the post you dumb cunt! At least as far as the purple goes anyway shit_nuggets!

Last edited:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Breakfall,
I couldn’t give a fuck about that worthless bitch. I do it for @Bastard Factory and the forum, regardless of her piece of the pie.
[/QUOTE]

Kat sends her love - - - - - - -

Kat.jpg