Hey where’s all the threads declaring Payton Gendron a national heroe?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gendron identified himself as a white supremacist in his manifesto, as he explained his fears that white people are being replaced by other races, police said.

'The shooter traveled hours from outside this community to perpetrate this crime on the people of Buffalo, a day when people were enjoying the sunshine, enjoying family, enjoying friends,' Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown said at a Saturday evening news conference.

'People in a supermarket, shopping and bullets raining down on them. People's lives being snuffed out in an instant for no reason.'

A preliminary investigation found Gendron had repeatedly visited sites espousing white supremacist ideologies and race-based conspiracy theories and extensively researched the 2019 mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand, and the man who killed dozens at a summer camp in Norway in 2011, the official said.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The fact that you think anyone would celebrate violence (outside of you guys with your racist cult activists groups like BLM/antifa) just shows how incredibly warped your mind truly is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The fact that you think anyone would celebrate violence (outside of you guys with your racist cult activists groups like BLM/antifa) just shows how incredibly warped your mind truly is.
Are you not celebrating Kyle Rittenhouse anymore?

Are you still equating obvious self defense with an act of violence?

Keep waiting for people to declare this asshole a "hero". Its gonna be really confusing when it doesnt happen.

Again your minds are warped. That's why you think bringing up a kid who defended himself against actual politcal violence is some valid point.

Too bad Rittenhouse wasnt at this market. He is a great shot for disabling violent extremists.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Has anyone found the pictures of Payton picking up some litter, or flashing gang signs in a bar with some regular joes?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Keep waiting for people to declare this asshole a "hero". Its gonna be really confusing when it doesnt happen.

Again your minds are warped. That's why you think bringing up a kid who defended himself against actual politcal violence is some valid point.

Too bad Rittenhouse wasnt at this market. He is a great shot for disabling violent extremists.

The fact that you believe KR was defending himself says everything one needs to know.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
10 million niggers shoot up the world 8 months straight, 1 white dude goes postal and its World War KKK. LMFAO! This is barely a blip on my radar. Lemme know when whites are doing this 5 times daily.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The fact that you believe KR was defending himself says everything one needs to know.

That I prefer facts over rhetoric. And frankly Lotus it says far more that anyone would convict a 17 year old kid because he defended himself.

I'm not playing this bullshit. You are wrong as fuck and so partisan is gross.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
10 million niggers shoot up the world 8 months straight, 1 white dude goes postal and its World War KKK. LMFAO! This is barely a blip on my radar. Lemme know when whites are doing this 5 times daily.
You seem overly defensive of this young mass murderer, is there some reason you're feeling a special kinship with him?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People willing to ignore facts and claim a 17 year old who shot leftwing terrorists who were attacking him.....right on video....are the kind of people who support political violence against innocent people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You seem overly defensive of this young mass murderer, is there some reason you're feeling a special kinship with him?

He is making fun of you.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He is making fun of you.
I see.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I say give him his guns and ammo back and let him clean up thew Chicongo until the niggers get him. Win Win Situation!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'd say in light of the above, this kid should be able to murder 7 more blacks before he even gets locked up.

Why are all you libs afraid of the death penalty BTW?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I say give him his guns and ammo back and let him clean up thew Chicongo until the niggers get him. Win Win Situation!!!!

Lok! Dems love their gang bangers.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
3996139583_9916857260_b1-1024x826.jpg

FSwaB4FWAAcHiRJ

"Hey it's an assault rifle, just like Kyle's, I love you Mom and DAD, Merry Christmas!"

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
281146624_372276178259760_7879323081437631458_n.jpg

Ban books, demonize education, ban discussing the many varieties of human sexuality, call the cops on the parents of nonbinary children, but give your fucked up kids assault rifles because Freedom! Trumptards Making America Grate.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Gendron identified himself as a white supremacist in his manifesto, as he explained his fears that white people are being replaced by other races, police said.

'The shooter traveled hours from outside this community to perpetrate this crime on the people of Buffalo, a day when people were enjoying the sunshine, enjoying family, enjoying friends,' Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown said at a Saturday evening news conference.

'People in a supermarket, shopping and bullets raining down on them. People's lives being snuffed out in an instant for no reason.'

A preliminary investigation found Gendron had repeatedly visited sites espousing white supremacist ideologies and race-based conspiracy theories and extensively researched the 2019 mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand, and the man who killed dozens at a summer camp in Norway in 2011, the official said.

CB8w0P4.jpg

His manifesto... Reads like a @Lokmar comment...:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
281146624_372276178259760_7879323081437631458_n.jpg

Ban books, demonize education, ban discussing the many varieties of human sexuality, call the cops on the parents of nonbinary children, but give your fucked up kids assault rifles because Freedom! Trumptards Making America Grate.

Except that's all lies. You CHOSE to believe that.

Totalitarian mindsets cancel out nuance. You see it this way regardless because you hate your opposition and want to blast them. To the point where you'll cling to lies

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

His manifesto... Reads like a @Lokmar comment...:LOL3:

CB8w0P4.jpg

....is that what the kid used in his attack?

If so, How'd he get hold of such a lethal weapon so easily?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There's just too much gun violence in America to make it worthwhile for us tourists ta visit eh @Dove?

I can see driving across Canada unarmed but America? Increasingly looks iffy. Especially in 1 of yer election years.

Don't go there! Especially where @Lokmar lives.

May as well spend my tourist dollars in Europe since the Euro is on par with the US dollar. Probably will be on par with Canadian dollar soon too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There's just too much gun violence in America to make it worthwhile for us tourists ta visit change eh @Dove?

I can see driving across Canada unarmed but America? Increasingly looks iffy. Especially in 2 of yer election years.

May as well spend my tourist dollars in Europe since the Euro is on par with the US dollar. Probably will be on par with Canadian dollar soon too.

Definately not, Joe. America gets a lot of tourism as well as immigrants looking to become Americans.

Again America is a very large country with a large population and the vast majority of our gun violence is isolated to inner cities.

So unless you are planning to visit to Chicago or Detroit or LA .. ..you wont even see or hear any gun violence.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There's just too much gun violence in America to make it worthwhile for us tourists ta visit change eh @Dove?

I can see driving across Canada unarmed but America? Increasingly looks iffy. Especially in 2 of yer election years.

Definately not, Joe. America gets a lot of tourism as well as immigrants looking to become Americans.

Again America is a very large country with a large population and the vast majority of our gun violence is isolated to inner cities.

So unless you are planning to visit to Chicago or Detroit or LA .. ..you wont even see or hear any gun violence.

I dunno @Dove.

All this gun violence down South is Makin me think otherwise.

And given the Euro has plummeted in value so much, it's made Europe more affordable & perhaps a safer travel destination than the US.

The low Euro put it on sale overnight.