Hi, it's Jake

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm new here. Nice architecture but overall seems like an insipid lot of alts and a few of the same old trolls I been seeing forever.

No hard feelings, and I wont be likely to post much. Unless somebody changes my mind

Aw, come on. I'm interested to see if you have something intelligent to offer.

So beautiful. I love the Portuguese guitar. It sounds much richer in person.

OP
OP

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Something for @Breakfall

132428253_3671326856254152_5983435555532438572_o.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody masters this game, fool. I could write an essay on the missteps you've made since what, 2006?

And I've been blessed with a long life, but you must be getting up there too. If you were still in the States instead of being one of those Man Without A Country types, you'd be hearing from the AARP by now yerself.

One thing you got right was your first av on Vapor's board, which I prolly still have around here somewhere.
Peaches? Is that you?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nobody masters this game, fool. I could write an essay on the missteps you've made since what, 2006?

And I've been blessed with a long life, but you must be getting up there too. If you were still in the States instead of being one of those Man Without A Country types, you'd be hearing from the AARP by now yerself.

One thing you got right was your first av on Vapor's board, which I prolly still have around here somewhere.
Peaches? Is that you?
that's no nose himself

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️

Peaches? Is that you?
that's no nose himself

The concept of subtlety completely eludes him.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Holliday

Banned
Banned