[HIGH alert warning] Message to sheriff: make me mod or I leave

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This forum was out of control with you spammer driving the politics board with admin socks cock, nigger this or that and get raped...

Right.. and the TDS spam was great content.

Hence.. why you are failing, failure

So, people like you want Trump back on Twitter, etc and to run for president. He's also constantly vying for attention (speeches to crowds). But he shouldn't be discussed on a political sub-board?

That's stupid.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This forum was out of control with you spammer driving the politics board with admin socks cock, nigger this or that and get raped...

So, people like you want Trump back on Twitter, etc and to run for president. He's also constantly vying for attention (speeches to crowds). But he shouldn't be discussed on a political sub-board?

That's stupid.
Link to where I said I want Trump back on twitter?

This discussion is not about Trump on Twitter unless there's some API union between this site and Twitter which I am unware of?

Is like, But it's the Trump'z your go to reply whenever you get turned into a puddle of dog diarrhea with facts and logic.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's stupid.

This discussion is not about Trump on Twitter unless there's some API union between this site and Twitter which I am unware of?

Is like, But it's the Trump'z your go to reply whenever you get turned into a puddle of dog diarrhea with facts and logic.

No it's not unless it's relevant. How sad that posts about Trump or his minions makes you melt. They are part of the poltical system and have been since at least 2015. They will come up.

Suck it up, baby.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Let's be honest here for a moment shall we?

Oink is destroying the politics sub with her unbalanced and shitty GOderating.

What you actually do need is someone OUTSIDE the political aisle like an UncleDilf to moderate. Someone who sees Admong's flood of mental diarrhea just as problematic as my "admin sucks cock" spam. I know it's spam and I do it on purpose to demonstrate in feely terms to the mongs who need a plastic barrier placed between their legs every morning to avoid tying their own shoes together

when you get to THAT level? You'll have a functioning politics section which BOTH sides will come to respect.

but this one way identification of what is and is not healthy for the board? Pure trash and will destroy the board as a whole eventually

And do not confuse the minor uptick in traffic you are enjoying down here which is the direct result of MY genius trolling as something that will remain constant as the "Ma, Biggie is in my closet with an Axe again" hysteria begins to inevitably wane

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's stupid.

No it's not unless it's relevant. How sad that posts about Trump or his minions makes you melt. They are part of the poltical system and have been since at least 2015. They will come up.

Suck it up, baby.
$^^^ perfect example of someone too stupid to understand

But that's BF's political mod folks

**waits for the You iz the melting rebuttal to drag on out behind all the drool and bad breath***

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What you actually do need is someone OUTSIDE the political aisle like an UncleDilf to moderate. Someone who sees Admong's flood of mental diarrhea just as problematic as my "admin sucks cock" spam. I know it's spam and I do it on purpose to demonstrate in feely terms to the mongs who need a plastic barrier placed between their legs every morning to avoid tying their own shoes together

when you get to THAT level? You'll have a functioning politics section which BOTH sides will come to respect.

but this one way identification of what is and is not healthy for the board? Pure trash and will destroy the board as a whole eventually

And do not confuse the minor uptick in traffic you are enjoying down here which is the direct result of MY genius trolling as something that will remain constant as the "Ma, Biggie is in my closet with an Axe again" hysteria begins to inevitably wane

None of you makes decisions for this forum.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lily isn't "destroying" anything. That's just you trying to sow seeds of conflict again. You'll have to do better than that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You have a commanding grasp of the obvious, Oink.

Would you like a gluten free cookie?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lily isn't "destroying" anything. That's just you trying to sow seeds of conflict again. You'll have to do better than that.
Okay...

we'll see if the numbers reinforce what I say or don't

:Popcorn:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I thought it needed explaining since you went on your rant about what should happen here.

It's not happening.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I thought it needed explaining since you went on your rant about what should happen here.

It's not happening.
Oh.. cause you're the one making decisions

got it

and therein lies the problem

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Okay...

we'll see if the numbers reinforce what I say or don't

:Popcorn:

Numbers for what?

Get it through your head, shit for brains, POLITICS is not intended to be the premier sub at this forum. It's there for those that like politics. It's not there for you to start fights.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's not happening.
Oh.. cause you're the one making decisions

got it

and therein lies the problem

Not even close.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
In other news, Oink is busy as a bloated bee trying to justify why Admong responding repeatedly to his own spam and threads which haven't been posted in for 8 months is a step in the right direction for her sub

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
06a685e8c537681f1ef4e9c48fc67af7.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
VOTE FOR your favoritest Uncle. I am UncleDiLF®. I ain‘t no MiLF!!!

With me, you won‘t encounter filth, insecurity and fraud like other mods!!!

I am a BRAVEHEaRT and will be like a good lawyer!!!! I am the Supreme Court!!!!

@BF!!!! Make it happen! I need to be moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote for UncleDiLF® on 4th .June. God bless George Dubya Busch!!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
My ToP SkuLL is freezing!!! Yuck!!!! I have ice on it! Help!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I tried brother

But the pig is determined to sit on her own sub until she can eat it like a pancake

so there's that

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'll vote for you!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You can't even type coherently, I'm surprised you can even breath on your own without the aid of mechanical assistance.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I tried brother

But the pig is determined to sit on her own sub until she can eat it like a pancake

so there's that

Just sad brother!!!

I would fight for each and everyone of you guys. As @Blazor saided!!! No wussy’s and sissy! No bitching.

But Piggy Lilly is taking over. I guess it is a „diversity“ thing now BF must do. Women quotes etc,

I have many sads

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You can't even type coherently, I'm surprised you can even breath on your own without the aid of mechanical assistance.

I smell bitterness in your post, Filthy Flinn! Bitter because you have no such STAR POWER to draw Like UncleDiLF®???

Everyone supports me. What about you??? You are broke, no friends, no ambition low life scum!!! Bahahaha!!! Sucks being you! Sorry about your illness by the way. CAre to share what you have ?? ;) Ooooopsieeee

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I tried brother

so there's that

Just sad brother!!!

I would fight for each and everyone of you guys. As @Blazor saided!!! No wussy’s and sissy! No bitching.

But Piggy Lilly is taking over. I guess it is a „diversity“ thing now BF must do. Women quotes etc,

I have many sads

It might be a fat and miserable inclusion requirement

You know, to have Planet Oink at the round-table? (no pun intended)

I suspect BF's hands may be tied on this one if he wants to remain in good standing with his ISP

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I tried brother

so there's that

Just sad brother!!!

I have many sads

It might be a fat and miserable inclusion requirement

You know, to have Planet Oink at the round-table? (no pun intended)

I suspect BF's hands may be tied on this one if he wants to remain in good standing with his ISP

I have Piggy Lilys reaction, when she received BFs mail, that she is a mod. Watch!

The uncultured swine!
giphy.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

He's German.... no idea whether you speak a second language or not, but I suspect that if you do, it isn't as fluent as his English.