[HIGH alert warning] Message to sheriff: make me mod or I leave

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
With me as president and moderator, I would doNate everyone 1000 bucks! Just because! I love sharing in these hard times.

Also I would send you guys pussys , champagne and a PS5. In a huge box!!!!

What is Piggy Lily sharing???

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
VOTE FOR your favoritest Uncle. I am UncleDiLF®. I ain‘t no MiLF!!!

With me, you won‘t encounter filth, insecurity and fraud like other mods!!!

I am a BRAVEHEaRT and will be like a good lawyer!!!! I am the Supreme Court!!!!

@BF!!!! Make it happen! I need to be moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote for UncleDiLF® on 4th .June. God bless George Dubya Busch!!!!

You can't even type coherently, I'm surprised you can even breath on your own without the aid of mechanical assistance.

He's German.... no idea whether you speak a second language or not, but I suspect that if you do, it isn't as fluent as his English.

My brother!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I tried brother

But the pig is determined to sit on her own sub until she can eat it like a pancake

so there's that

Just sad brother!!!

I would fight for each and everyone of you guys. As @Blazor saided!!! No wussy’s and sissy! No bitching.

But Piggy Lilly is taking over. I guess it is a „diversity“ thing now BF must do. Women quotes etc,

I have many sads

It might be a fat and miserable inclusion requirement

You know, to have Planet Oink at the round-table? (no pun intended)

I suspect BF's hands may be tied on this one if he wants to remain in good standing with his ISP

I have Piggy Lilys reaction, when she received BFs mail, that she is a mod. Watch!

The uncultured swine!
giphy.gif

Lemme tell you something

That poor man must have at least 50 personal messages in his inbox by now

I used to get about 20 a night

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You can't even type coherently, I'm surprised you can even breath on your own without the aid of mechanical assistance.

I smell bitterness in your post, Filthy Flinn! Bitter because you have no such STAR POWER to draw Like UncleDiLF®???

Everyone supports me. What about you??? You are broke, no friends, no ambition low life scum!!! Bahahaha!!! Sucks being you! Sorry about your illness by the way. CAre to share what you have ?? ;) Ooooopsieeee

Hello, UncleMiLF!

If you're going have a female ejaculation in here, could you at least clean up your own mess when you're done?

Lokmar thanks you as it's his day for janitorial duties.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

He's German.... no idea whether you speak a second language or not, but I suspect that if you do, it isn't as fluent as his English.

This isn't a language barrier thing, he's a run of the mill retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
With me as president and moderator, I would doNate everyone 1000 bucks! Just because! I love sharing in these hard times.

So you're going to send everyone a Stimulus check?

Please explain to me how you're going to send everyone "pussy," when there's only one of you to go around?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

In your opinion...

I could say the same thing about your fat friend, who is less popular than a dose of HIV.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

In your opinion...

I could say the same thing about your fat friend, who is less popular than a dose of HIV.

You could and that would be your opinion. Now whether it's correct would be up for debate.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Please explain to me how you're going to send everyone "pussy," when there's only one of you to go around?

Yeah, a stimulus cheque. Whats so hard to understand? It would be my Fuck you money. I am a wealthy anthropologist and supreme self made millionaire. Ask my friend Aryan. I once sent him 15K just for fun. Last year when I made good deals with crypto. I lost a lot since then, but I have a lot of cash aside.

Well, I have 9 friends here. Shipping with DHL would be like 130+80 USD assurance. I might put EXPRESS with another 240 USD on it, so my friends can enjoy pussy, PS5 and Champagne!

Again! It is fuck you money. Would not hurt me.

Ever been to Japan??? You can buy real pussy from females.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

I'll vote you in for a can of Stella and a pickled egg.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, a stimulus cheque. Whats so hard to understand? It would be my Fuck you money. I am a wealthy anthropologist and supreme self made millionaire. Ask my friend Aryan. I once sent him 15K just for fun. Last year when I made good deals with crypto. I lost a lot since then, but I have a lot of cash aside.

Well, I have 9 friends here. Shipping with DHL would be like 130+80 USD assurance. I might put EXPRESS with another 240 USD on it, so my friends can enjoy pussy, PS5 and Champagne!

Wealthy anthropologist? That's an oxymoron, emphasis on moron.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

God, the bullshit eminating off your make believe lifestyle is worse than Lokmars.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lilly and Flynn are bitter. LOL they hate on wealthy people doing good for mankind.:LOL3:

Inflation must hurt big time.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

God, the bullshit eminating off your make believe lifestyle is worse than Lokmars.

I am living the dream, while you work for a BOSS!!! LULZ!!!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lilly and Flynn are bitter. LOL they hate on wealthy people doing good for mankind.:LOL3:

If you are wealthy good for you. No troll.

But what does that have to do with the forum and its members?
That I deserve more rights. Because I am better than you, and you know it!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I am living the dream, while you work for a BOSS!!! LULZ!!!!!

You mean living rent free with your parents while you beat off every hour to National Geographic photos of topless African women?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Flynn spends most days holding a placard outside various synagogues and Masonic lodges in the Soyattle area, advertising discount massages for over 60's and warning about the perils of White Nationalism.

Times are hard for everyone!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn spends most days holding a placard outside various synagogues and Masonic lodges in the Soyattle area, advertising discount massages for over 60's and warning about the perils of White Nationalism.

meme-cringe.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I used to make good coin too, until Dilf-19 locked everything down.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

meme-cringe.gif

That's just embarrassing.

Sort it out Poark ffs

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, now I am guilty of bad weather too??? Go away. No pussy for you, thats sure.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I could buy your husband, to clean my horse stall.

Probably not. He's sort of entitled himself. He's a white male, yanno?

He's obviously got a few screws loose, being with you and all.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yeah, now I am guilty of bad weather too??? Go away. No pussy for you, thats sure.

No. You're guilty of being a fucking tool from Germany. It has nothing to do with the weather.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't think so. Everything that you are, dumb, angry, insecure, alone and lonely...he's not.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. You're guilty of being a fucking tool from Germany. It has nothing to do with the weather.

Germany is not sending its best online. I have a smidgen of German ancestry, should I be worried?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I don't think so. Everything that you are, dumb, angry, insecure, alone and lonely...he's not.

No you're right, if only I had a 400lbs "princess" to hose down every morning.