HIGH ALERT WARNING! Gayity and his new flag!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
For anyone who hasn't been following DoOf on his downward spiraling journey into madness:

I arrive at the forum and DoOf sidles up to me with some of the cheesiest and awkward pick-up lines ever. Naturally I rebuff his affection because I'm neither desperate nor a fool and there's that wee problem of me not being attracted to... whatever DoOf is.

DoOf immediately descends into full on crazy-ex mode that would make Glenn Close's character in 'Fatal Attraction' jealous of his unwavering fixation and utter insanity. Neg-reps, YouTubes he says are me (they're obviously not), genuinely libelous lies, and other manic expressions of his pathological inability to take "fuck off" for an answer.

The most recent rollercoaster was DoOf announcing he had put me on Ignore only to show up one day picking up his old habit of neg-repping me which only proved that he wasn't Ignoring me after all. Rather than feel anything as human as embarrassment for being caught out and rejected yet again what does DoOf do?

Poasts another YouTube he says is about me when it's obviously not.

DoOf is obsessive, compulsive, and other words ending in -ive. If not for the fact that his IQ hovers somewhere between lukewarm tapioca pudding and a ball of dryer lint I might think about being afraid.

So now you're up to speed.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
For anyone who hasn't been following DoOf on his downward spiraling journey into madness:

I arrive at the forum and DoOf sidles up to me with some of the cheesiest and awkward pick-up lines ever. Naturally I rebuff his affection because I'm neither desperate nor a fool and there's that wee problem of me not being attracted to... whatever DoOf is.

DoOf immediately descends into full on crazy-ex mode that would make Glenn Close's character in 'Fatal Attraction' jealous of his unwavering fixation and utter insanity. Neg-reps, YouTubes he says are me (they're obviously not), genuinely libelous lies, and other manic expressions of his pathological inability to take "fuck off" for an answer.

The most recent rollercoaster was DoOf announcing he had put me on Ignore only to show up one day picking up his old habit of neg-repping me which only proved that he wasn't Ignoring me after all. Rather than feel anything as human as embarrassment for being caught out and rejected yet again what does DoOf do?

DoOf is obsessive, compulsive, and other words ending in -ive. If not for the fact that his IQ hovers somewhere between lukewarm tapioca pudding and a ball of dryer lint I might think about being afraid.

Löl…you smell like moth ballz! ;)

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think simply ignoring the post...or posting a pithy GIF, would have been preferable than typing all that stuff you typed.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Uhm, any proof of all this??

Especially the beginning? I was very kind and nice to you. Yiu mixed it as an approach. A flirt. I told I am not into fresh cocks or men. That's where yiu started insulting me

Sad you say you're the victim here, Gayity

Show proof or go away

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Uhm, any proof of all this??

Especially the beginning? I was very kind and nice to you. Yiu mixed it as an approach. A flirt. I told I am not into fresh cocks or men. That's where yiu started insulting me

Sad you say you're the victim here, Gayity

Show proof or go away

Oh *now* you're worried about what's poasted and the truth matching up?

How... convenient.

Put me back on Ignore you poseur and it all goes away.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh *now* you're worried about what's poasted and the truth matching up?

How... convenient.

Put me back on Ignore you poseur and it all goes away.
I guess CRUSHED?

WHERE IS THE PROOF???

I knew you sissify now and run away. Pussi boi

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I guess CRUSHED?

WHERE IS THE PROOF???

I knew you sissify now and run away. Pussi boi

If you weren't lying before you know where the Ignore button is.

Use it.

If you were lying before (which is highly probable) have someone show you where the Ignore button is.

Then use it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don’t have a dog in this fight and would merely like to point out two things if I may

1). Admin sucks cock. Still

2) I have the trifecta of fail on ignore. Still

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t have a dog in this fight and would merely like to point out two things if I may

You can tell when Stubby goes off. Cock and suck become his reality

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Same thing happened to me with that sissy ladyboi admin. I politely told him I wasn’t interested in seeing his vaunted strong girl act of pulling zippers apart with his teeth while you’re wearing them and he just went batshit like I told him I was getting ready to bomb a gloryhole facility in his town or something. It was very disturbing.

He’s been a dedicated Stan ever since.

Dilf is normally a cool cat though. Don’t know what happened here yo

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Dilf is normally a cool cat though. Don’t know what happened here yo

I strolled into ye ol' Factory and poasted the equivalent of "I'm not here to make friends".

DoOf immediately saunters up and bats his eyelashes at me whereupon I reiterate my original point even more clearly. I'm pretty sure the words 'fuck' and 'off' were used, likely in that exact order.

That's all it took.
DoOf has been a barnacle on my BF hull ever since.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I very rarely acknowledge DoOf's existence in any way at all.
Indulging myself just this once can't hurt anything.
This I have to agree.

I mean sure there are a few mangy canine spastics around here who have demonstrated themselves victims of mental anorexia. Like the pissant dejected asshats I have on ignore. Who aren't worthy of being the willing recipient of the last shit I took, let alone a well worded responsel. But that does not mean I do not revel in my own vitriol strung together so eloquently, brevity be damned, scything them down with utter ease like a hot soldering iron slicing through the belly of a hapeless jellyfish.

And lets make no false pretenses here, they are jellyfish, and when I cut them down, it's not for sport, or for some combative engagement. As if. it is merely to amuse myself at their expense. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

xYyUxKc.png

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I strolled into ye ol' Factory and poasted the equivalent of "I'm not here to make friends".

DoOf immediately saunters up and bats his eyelashes at me whereupon I reiterate my original point even more clearly. I'm pretty sure the words 'fuck' and 'off' were used, likely in that exact order.

That's all it took.
Why do you lie here?

Show us proof or any of my posts, Sissity-47.

I was was kind to you. Offered you even a beer.

Then you insulted me all of a sudden like a drunken filth.

I didnt dreweded FIRST BLOOD. It was you.

Fun fact:
As I let it slip, you attacked me all of a sudden. For nothing. Again. Remember at the " support the orphanage" thread? Where I collected donations? You said that this is worthless and kids should work at sweATshops?

You are a fraud and bad person, bruh.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

That's all it took.
What a liar you are here again.

Anf now you act as the victim and not the one who dreweded FIRST BLOOD. Shame on you

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh yeah.
I occasionally have a peek at something they drop into a thread I'm actively poasting on and so far I see no reason to alter my Ignore list where they're concerned.
I'm going to level with you here brother. I don't even do that. lol

I merely rely on the "show ignored content" flag to know one if not all three spastics are doing the jungle boogie around my ankles