HIGH ALERT WARNING!!! Anti AIDZEEE Party

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Ah, DiLF.

Like Howard Stern in kindergarten.

No worries, mate. The anal stage is temporary.

Once you hit your 50's, there'll be no turning back.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ah, DiLF.

Once you your 50's, there'll be no turning back.
LOL! You sound so depressed too. Stop watching the news, old fart! Enjoy life and fuck a young pussy ffs. You gay aids fag

1318352719605.gif

Whomever

not of sound mind
My boss upstairs is all-powerful. Downstairs is probably where you will go after death, and my boss has jurisdiction there also. Probably you will enjoy an epoch of rape before things really start to pick up. We have a television to see this upstairs.

You sound outlandish. Where are you from, you filthy animal?
193 post and acting like a king. LoL!

You will learn your BOSSES LOGG soon!

You take up more e-real estate talking than your whole life is worth in foreign currency.
Okay, and now in English, please. You scum! LOL

I appreciate the friendly human gore but it is lost on me. I find it delicious to witness and I always hope for more during my Earth visits. I think this is not your idea of disturbance because I feel sexual now and it is thanks to you, friend.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
My boss upstairs is all-powerful. Downstairs is probably where you will go after death, and my boss has jurisdiction there also. Probably you will enjoy an epoch of rape before things really start to pick up. We have a television to see this upstairs.

You sound outlandish. Where are you from, you filthy animal?
193 post and acting like a king. LoL!

You will learn your BOSSES LOGG soon!

You take up more e-real estate talking than your whole life is worth in foreign currency.
Okay, and now in English, please. You scum! LOL

I appreciate the friendly human gore but it is lost on me. I find it delicious to witness and I always hope for more during my Earth visits. I think this is not your idea of disturbance because I feel sexual now and it is thanks to you, friend.

You are clearly not WHITE. Bulgarian? Pollack?

Sorry man, I am way better than you. Stop contacting me. Go deliver your pizza, Mehmet.

Bye bye

Whomever

not of sound mind
You have disparaged me with human ethnic speaking. I am not of your terrible species. I am an angel of God, and I am here to convince you specifically to get a medical abortion.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You have disparaged me with human ethnic speaking. I am not of your terrible species. I am an angel of God, and I am here to convince you specifically to get a medical abortion.

Sorry bro. But we don’t respect animals and the likes of your heritage! Only white , clean and premium. Which you obviously Lack of. Eastern scum you are!

Go away man. Block me ignore me, Mehmet. Whoreson

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
No thanks, we are going to eat something much more delicous this evening!

You can have the shit and eat it yourself while thinking of me :Lovin1:

Really, are you eating with your real sex doll Jenna this evening? You COVID liar. All is closed you whoreson!!!
Are you drunk, @UncleDiLF ?

You are an UNTERMENSCH! You aren’t allowed to ask me, a high vale male and leader, any questions I‘m afraid. Thanks for your corporation
So you are drunk? Or is it Korsakov?
I heard you have problems at your job? ;) Oooopsie
Nope, still going along with the "Boss". What did you hear?

Q

Banned
Ah, DiLF.

Once you your 50's, there'll be no turning back.

That should be "you're" not your

we don't want lottusbutt getting her panties in a bunch.
Aahhhhh, you think it is @LotusBud in the picture ^^^^^^ ? I think you're pretty wrong, dude....

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I will depart from your thread. You will get an abortion. This is certain according to God.
You are below me. I am an internet legend and world champion®. What about you? You are outlandish and filth. Black or paki scum, according to your garbage.

Let me piss on you, so you can taste some white, premium feeling, Mehmet. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

tumblr_m73ra8PjaS1rnj7e1o1_500.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Really, are you eating with your real sex doll Jenna this evening? You COVID liar. All is closed you whoreson!!!

You are an UNTERMENSCH! You aren’t allowed to ask me, a high vale male and leader, any questions I‘m afraid. Thanks for your corporation

Just an advise man. Look for another job. They want you and Thomas and others out, bra. Restructuring they say.
tumblr_m60g33UIxT1run2fvo1_500.gif

Q

Banned

Just an advise man. Look for another job. They want you and Thomas and others out, bra. Restructuring they say.
Thomas? Who was that?

We're always restructuring. Still there....

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Scouse looks Tiiiight :LMAO:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
well my colleague as you are aware the world is low on my specialty CHARMIN ...the most sought after ass pampering , dookie removing slightly scented butt cleaner , I'll be rich rich rich !!! favor : PLEASE KEEP YOUR SHIT MOP IN YOUR MOUTH AS I MAY LOSE SOME REVENUE