[HIGH alert warning] Message to sheriff: make me mod or I leave

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lilly and Flynn are bitter. LOL they hate on wealthy people doing good for mankind.:LOL3:

Inflation must hurt big time.

Flynn spends most days holding a placard outside various synagogues and Masonic lodges in the Soyattle area, advertising discount massages for over 60's and warning about the perils of White Nationalism.

Times are hard for everyone!

I used to make good coin too, until Dilf-19 locked everything down.
Yeah, now I am guilty of bad weather too??? Go away. No pussy for you, thats sure.

No. You're guilty of being a fucking tool from Germany. It has nothing to do with the weather.

Germany is not sending its best online. I have a smidgen of German ancestry, should I be worried?

No. You'll be fine, you're obviously not retarded.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lilly and Flynn are bitter. LOL they hate on wealthy people doing good for mankind.:LOL3:

If you are wealthy good for you. No troll.

But what does that have to do with the forum and its members?
I could buy your husband, to clean my horse stall.

Probably not. He's sort of entitled himself. He's a white male, yanno?

He's obviously got a few screws loose, being with you and all.

I don't think so. Everything that you are, dumb, angry, insecure, alone and lonely...he's not.

No you're right, if only I had a 400lbs "princess" to hose down every morning.

You don't have thin women in the UK that want to date you?

I wonder why?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn spends most days holding a placard outside various synagogues and Masonic lodges in the Soyattle area, advertising discount massages for over 60's and warning about the perils of White Nationalism.

Yeah, now I am guilty of bad weather too??? Go away. No pussy for you, thats sure.

No. You're guilty of being a fucking tool from Germany. It has nothing to do with the weather.

Germany is not sending its best online. I have a smidgen of German ancestry, should I be worried?

Phew! I guess my genetically superior, Irish, Spanish and Native American genes are the driving force...

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You have smidgen of AiDS! And polish blood. Are you a pollack???

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I am living the dream, while you work for a BOSS!!! LULZ!!!!!
V2TFchy.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Phew! I guess my genetically superior, Irish, Spanish and Native American genes are the driving force...
A bastard! LOL!!!! Mixed shit! I bet you have polish and Oy vey blood too! But it doesn’t sound „fancy“ right??? DU VERFICKTE HURE!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No. I'm a lonely German still living with my parents. Can we be friends?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, definitely German. My ancestor immigrated in the 1850's or so. Before the NAZI's, thank god.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I don't think so. Everything that you are, dumb, angry, insecure, alone and lonely...he's not.

I wonder why?

Sarcasm isn't your strongpoint is it?

Much like restraint during meal times.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A bastard! LOL!!!! Mixed shit! I bet you have polish and Oy vey blood too! But it doesn’t sound „fancy“ right??? DU VERFICKTE HURE!!!!

No Polish blood.

I wonder why?

Look, you're in your 40's unmarried with no career prospects. You're not a desired commodity

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

No Polish blood.

I wonder why?

Look, you're in your 40's unmarried with no career prospects. You're not a desired commodity
Says the fat clock carousel riding skank with no friends and messed up kids!!!! LOL!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No Polish blood.

I wonder why?

Says the fat clock carousel riding skank with no friends and messed up kids!!!! LOL!!!!

That's an interesting story. LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

No, definitely German. My ancestor immigrated in the 1850's or so. Before the NAZI's, thank god.

I would like to test that! On the internet everybody proclaims to be DEUTSCH!!! I smell a fraud here.

Where do you live so I can test if you are real GERMAN!!!

Sissy and ready to test???

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

No Polish blood.

I wonder why?

That's an interesting story. LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
V2TFchy.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I would like to test that! On the internet everybody proclaims to be DEUTSCH!!! I smell a fraud here.

I'm not real German, I'm American. I said I had a smidgen of German blood. My grandfather was 1/4 German.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

This coming from the 400lbs 55 year old with learning difficulties and a severe attitude problem.

I'm 40 later this year Chunkzilla and look a lot younger, sorry about your inherent inferiority and mud genes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This coming from the 400lbs 55 year old with learning difficulties and a severe attitude problem.

I'm 40 later this year Chunkzilla and look a lot younger, sorry about your inherent inferiority and mud genes.

You should look younger, I'm 15 years older, stoopit!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not real German, I'm American. I said I had a smidgen of German blood. My grandfather was 1/4 German.

I would be ashamed having mixed blood. And you have no German blood. Remember when I bought your PI from the deep web?

I know that you made an ancestry test many years ago. ;) Oooooopsie!!! You have Irish and many others. But not German!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you guys seen BF PRESSIE PIC????

Siiiiiiick!!!!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
After the degeneracy and decadence of the Weimar pigs Uncle Adilf's Third Reich will Make Politics Grate Again. Sieg im Krieg@!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
After the degeneracy and decadence of the Weimar pigs Uncle Adilf's Third Reich will Make Politics Grate Again. Sieg im Krieg@!
I don't think pig can hear you

she's busy hating dovey in another thread because Dovey is pretty and she's not

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don't think pig can hear you

she's busy hating dovey in another thread because Dovey is pretty and she's not
Is that still going on???
Yes... she's melting again and trying to say her generous fupa is what all the cool girls are wearing these days

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
VOTE FOR your favoritest Uncle. I am UncleDiLF®. I ain‘t no MiLF!!!

With me, you won‘t encounter filth, insecurity and fraud like other mods!!!

I am a BRAVEHEaRT and will be like a good lawyer!!!! I am the Supreme Court!!!!

@BF!!!! Make it happen! I need to be moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote for UncleDiLF® on 4th .June. God bless George Dubya Busch!!!!

You can't even type coherently, I'm surprised you can even breath on your own without the aid of mechanical assistance.

I smell bitterness in your post, Filthy Flinn! Bitter because you have no such STAR POWER to draw Like UncleDiLF®???

Everyone supports me. What about you??? You are broke, no friends, no ambition low life scum!!! Bahahaha!!! Sucks being you! Sorry about your illness by the way. CAre to share what you have ?? ;) Ooooopsieeee

Hello, UncleMiLF!

If you're going have a female ejaculation in here, could you at least clean up your own mess when you're done?

Lokmar thanks you as it's his day for janitorial duties.

I aint cleaning up your pig pen, faggit. I'm takin a shit in it.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
V2TFchy.jpg

What the fuck man???? What a PRESSIE!!!!!
Fuckin' Dilf^^ lol
Dilf should have a subforum.
Undercover, way waaay undercover,
Because you don't want the casual observer to see poop right off the bat, you have to eeeeze them in slow. Like when you lay cable out steady, make a figure 8. Dilf prolly figures out 3.14*****
I heard he almost solved it once.
You understand what I'm saying-

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
V2TFchy.jpg

What the fuck man???? What a PRESSIE!!!!!
Fuckin' Dilf^^ lol
Dilf should have a subforum.
Undercover, way waaay undercover,
Because you don't want the casual observer to see poop right off the bat, you have to eeeeze them in slow. Like when you lay cable out steady, make a figure 8. Dilf prolly figures out 3.14*****
I heard he almost solved it once.
You understand what I'm saying-
I swear it wasnt my pressie!!! It was from BF. I swear.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I would be ashamed having mixed blood. And you have no German blood. Remember when I bought your PI from the deep web?

I know that you made an ancestry test many years ago. ;) Oooooopsie!!! You have Irish and many others. But not German!

OOPsie, I haven't taken my ancestry test, doofus. A close relative of mine has. Stupid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *eyeroll*