[HIGH alert warning] Message to sheriff: make me mod or I leave

Ms. Anne Thrope

Factory Bastard
The politics board gas been getting record low ratings. Uncle dilf could make it grate again...

What if that was the whole intention?
I get that you're frequently flinging psychology 101 tropes around the boards that remind me of those little crunchy fake marshmallows that come in the same cereal box that your degree evidently did.
But this... WOW

Ms. Anne Thrope

Factory Bastard
So you've picked up on Large Lily's pretending to be smart Googlectual routine too, huh?
At least it's more subtle than the tirade of fat jokes. Like seriously - I haven't kept actual stats or anything, but it's at least every 2 out of 3 posts about her or directed to her. Maybe even 3 out of 4. I've only been here for two days and I get it; she's a whale.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So you've picked up on Large Lily's pretending to be smart Googlectual routine too, huh?
At least it's more subtle than the tirade of fat jokes. Like seriously - I haven't kept actual stats or anything, but it's at least every 2 out of 3 posts about her or directed to her. Maybe even 3 out of 4. I've only been here for two days and I get it; she's a whale.

Just be thankful that you weren't around when her pic was leaked. That image would be etched on your brain for the rest of eternity.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The politics board gas been getting record low ratings. Uncle dilf could make it grate again...

I get that you're frequently flinging psychology 101 tropes around the boards that remind me of those little crunchy fake marshmallows that come in the same cereal box that your degree evidently did.
But this... WOW

The forum was dominated by fighting that started over politics. It isn't a forum for one subset of users. It's for everyone. Many people don't want to be around the constant bickering that bled into many other subs.

It is there for people to approach politics without the incessant bickering and spamming.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

But this... WOW
You said marshmallows. Now Poark is hungry again

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She is very fat tho

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's done on a post per pound basis and there's still a ways to go yet.
So basically we got another 6 million posts to go?

before we get to her 72nd chin, even?