HIGH ALERT WARNING!!! Anti AIDZEEE Party

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Swamp duck is my friend for life.
Her life? That's almost over... she's already very old and due to the drug abuse she has not much time left
Damn son. You must be a very sad man inside saying that. Do you know her? Why spreading lies?

You have a quite reputation here. You need help . One day your house of cards will fall down man.
I know a lot about her.... :)

It's not nice...
Lol you know fuck all, even if you did, wtf are you going to do to me ?
Nothing. I am not going to do anything. I use the information I have just for myself....
You are fucked man.

We have your adress from work and your family. Check 4chan mate.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Her life? That's almost over... she's already very old and due to the drug abuse she has not much time left
Still selling you puny arse down De Wallen ?
Nope. That is false. No one would buy it. They wouldn't even want it for free!!!!

Bwahahahaha!!!
You're just jealous you cannot work there :)

Would be good for your "business"....
Only fucking slags work there
That's why @Succubus wants to work there
No I said slags not succubus, slags like the sloppy old bucket crouch you pooped out of, see the difference ?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Damn son. You must be a very sad man inside saying that. Do you know her? Why spreading lies?

You have a quite reputation here. You need help . One day your house of cards will fall down man.
I know a lot about her.... :)

It's not nice...
Lol you know fuck all, even if you did, wtf are you going to do to me ?
Nothing. I am not going to do anything. I use the information I have just for myself....
You are fucked man.

We have your adress from work and your family. Check 4chan mate.
Well. PM me the link

Q

Banned
Still selling you puny arse down De Wallen ?
Nope. That is false. No one would buy it. They wouldn't even want it for free!!!!

Bwahahahaha!!!
You're just jealous you cannot work there :)

Would be good for your "business"....
Only fucking slags work there
That's why @Succubus wants to work there
No I said slags not succubus, slags like the sloppy old bucket crouch you pooped out of, see the difference ?
Slags = @Succubus. Ok, you are also one.... Sorry I did not mention that you are a slag too...

Pfff....

Q

Banned
HPKJUh9.jpg
REMOVE THE PRIVATE PICTURE!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Warning 3... I'll remove them today... ;) but you start your shit with me tomorrow.. it's going backup.. I don't like you... I don't like what you are.. I wish BF would eliminate you from this site... You are a cancer here.. So? Stop quoting my every post and following me around the board...got that? Hope so ;)

Q

Banned
Warning 3... I'll remove them today... ;) but you start your shit with me tomorrow.. it's going backup.. I don't like you... I don't like what you are.. I wish BF would eliminate you from this site... You are a cancer here.. So? Stop quoting my every post and following me around the board...got that? Hope so ;)
Nope, I do not get that.

YOU GET THE PRIVATE INFO DOWN NOW!

GET IT?!?!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope, I do not get that.

GET IT?!?!
Go to 4chan ASAP . Lol. There is a huge shitstorm. It wasn't me by the way.

You are fucked

Someone posted interesting pics about your family and kids.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope, I do not get that.

GET IT?!?!
Get fucked!
m8mBPr0.jpg