Hots Lots for Hot Shots!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Omg... I am sick of this subject... no vaccinated oldies (except vaccinated Kurt) have come down with covid in my family.... that is 5 people ....

All us younger ones have been vaccinated (some haven't though) and got covid as well...

We are having another wave... 8,000ish are infected with whatever new one has popped up.

The covid vaccine isn't NEW... it was developed 7 or more years ago... the English woman who developed it was interviewed on our TV. She was very proud of her work...

VACCINE being unstable???... ah well, shit happens I guess.

I stand by the my statement... your conscience should guide you... if you have it, fine but if you are nervous... don't have it. Simple.

As far as I am concerned everyone should get the 5 day course of anti-viral medication instead of being vaccinated but the drug companies charge my government $1000 for a 5 day course so it is only given to sick people like me.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A Dr. mentioned this last year in a vid I posted, it depends on the number in the Lot. Might be the last number, but it went 1-2-3, as in one was super potent, the next was regular, the last was a placebo.

@Omnipotent I agree on the anti-viral!!! Ivermectin one of the best, and is one of the main ones in military documents saying so. Same documents say "vax dont work".

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A Dr. mentioned this last year in a vid I posted, it depends on the number in the Lot. Might be the last number, but it went 1-2-3, as in one was super potent, the next was regular, the last was a placebo.

@Omnipotent I agree on the anti-viral!!! Ivermectin one of the best, and is one of the main ones in military documents saying so. Same documents say "vax dont work".

well the vax worked on Kurt... he at 68 didn't have to seek medical help but the cough he still had after it went on and on, I made him take my steroid inhaler symbicort and the ventolin puffer. That fixed our residue coughing. We had Omicron.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
well the vax worked on Kurt... he at 68 didn't have to seek medical help but the cough he still had after it went on and on, I made him take my steroid inhaler symbicort and the ventolin puffer. That fixed our residue coughing. We had Omicron.

If he got it, then technically it didnt work lol.... "as advertised". As in, a vax prevents getting it, and transmitting it.

This "jab", is gene therapy, as in it "helps symptoms".... if anything.

My boss was jabbed, done had it 5 times this year. The last time, her cough persisted too.... for 2 months. She finally had to get some meds for it. She thought she was gonna die that one week, and was ready to meet her maker.

Glad y'all pulled through.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If he got it, then technically it didnt work lol.... "as advertised". As in, a vax prevents getting it, and transmitting it.

This "jab", is gene therapy, as in it "helps symptoms".... if anything.

My boss was jabbed, done had it 5 times this year. The last time, her cough persisted too.... for 2 months. She finally had to get some meds for it. She thought she was gonna die that one week, and was ready to meet her maker.

Glad y'all pulled through.

No, we were NEVER told we wouldn't catch it... we were told that it would prevent hospitalisation... our symptoms would be less... that was true of my husband but not me... if not for the anti-virals there was a good chance of me dying.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No, we were NEVER told we wouldn't catch it... we were told that it would prevent hospitalisation... our symptoms would be less... that was true of my husband but not me... if not for the anti-virals there was a good chance of me dying.

Here, thats how they advertised it. "If you dont take it, old people will die! Everyone will die!!"

The anti-viral saved y'all. Saved my boss too.