How do I get into the V.I.P. Lounge?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay idiot.

You keep bringing up this modship thing like you're going to someday have kids with it.

Listen stupid, I'm not a "newly appointed mod" and so far you're the only imbecile making a big deal out of it, up til this point even my biggest critics aren't complaining. Then comes you, Mr. Big Mouth.

For your information, I've been throwing insults around for over 3 years here, so the insults were happening before I became a mod. Seems to me you've been abused by some moderators. Upon reading your lackluster posts, I can understand why other forum mods used your head for teather ball.
You're a sensitive one sweetie. lol

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
You're a sensitive one sweetie. lol
well when IT was Ron Jeremy's basement pet for years.. escapes to only be Mommy and Daddy's closet daughter.. you end up being a tad sensitive to everything. it'll get to its teen years by 2050 so got give em that much respects

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
well when IT was Ron Jeremy's basement pet for years.. escapes to only be Mommy and Daddy's closet daughter.. you end up being a tad sensitive to everything. it'll get to its teen years by 2050 so got give em that much respects

You got something to say to me Super Spammer?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
damn wasn't even trying at all to do so but i take you are a BIG FAN of his maybe even lover on the side since i hit so many nerves with my post. i am so deeply sorry man. so you love niggers and love being fucked by them. its cool. so he pays for the black licorice jager bombs and bologna. its cool. i will back off ya a bit with Barkley I don't need you hating me or anything. ugh so stressed out about this...

but be warned son.. i revealed so much about yourself and what you value about yourself and who you love. thanks for all the personal info in your post. cross me and i will DELETE you with a vicious chop to your brain and than one to your heart. You will die from my words alone Space Monkey.

But for now since you haven't crossed the LINE.. I wish you a good day.. but PRAY tonight every night from on.. The wrath of the DRAGON is fierce.. but the western sign attached to the fire can be DEADLY.

I smell your fear 24/7 as i do all your kind.

God bless you yes YOU though.. for now
I'd tell you to go to Hell but you're from there.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Pretty sure he's from Canada, so yeah...

cuckada.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Where's that Seamidget?

You probably noticed my posts at TBC are getting duller and more mundane. Getting bored there so finally joined and should hit 20k posts by October.

It’s you and your incontrollable intestinal issues you recently picked up. Depends should do the trick