How do I get into the V.I.P. Lounge?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Come on, you know you can trust me.

You fucking idiot.

You wouldn't know how to go about a bank transaction using pilfered bank information, even with Warren Buffet anal raping you with step-by-step instructions on how to make a withdrawal using only the ACH. Hey jackass, why not just ask for my login, passwords and my mother's maiden name you fucking ass-hat?

Your level of banking is a prepaid Chime card with a $50 overdraft blanket of protection.

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You fucking idiot.

You wouldn't know how to go about a bank transaction using pilfered bank information even if Warren Buffet was anal raping you with step-by-step instructions on how to make a withdrawal using only the ACH. Hey jackass, why not just ask for my login, passwords and my mother's maiden name you fucking ass-hat?

Your level of banking is a prepaid Chime card with a $50 overdraft blanket of protection.
Why don’t you try me ? All I need is your details to prove it, or don’t you want me to see your peasant incrusted over draft?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh. I believe it!

I was just hoping to give you the benefit of the doubt. That's what I get for treating you like a fucking human.
Stop fucking nagging you should have known better than to treat me like a human, are you stoooopid too ?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No doubt your own.

You're just like a little monkey that doesn't know any better.

Perhaps now is the time to slit your wrists?
But first, breakfast.

1646110883_da_44.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So heya? I was wondering how to get into the VIP area? Is there some kind of donation required?
We have 1 month, 3 month and 12 months subscription.

BF premium get you the VIP area.

BF War Room gets you VIP area + shoutbox. We have only 12 months subscription.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What the hell is "High Gravity" liquor?

Hello tard.

Do you think going around asking stupid questions is a good use of your time?

What is high gravity malt liquor?

“High-gravity” refers to brewing a beer with high original gravity (OG)—typically, above 1.075 OG is considered high. OG is a measure of the fermentable and un-fermentable substances in the wort before fermentation."

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
We have 1 month, 3 month and 12 months subscription.

BF premium get you the VIP area.

BF War Room gets you VIP area + shoutbox. We have only 12 months subscription.

Hey man, no one asked for King Shit-head's (you) opinion.

What in the holy fuck are you fucking babbling about now you fucking illiterate German troglodyte?