How do I get into the V.I.P. Lounge?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
And you fucktard, what's up with you and your little turd droppings of boring musings?

Too pearls-before-swine'ish?
Yeah, I hear you.
However I happen to be rather fond of my little porcine pals here at Bastard Factory.

Obviously- since at this very moment I'm, well, you know.

Hey fella, shouldn't you be off fellating a cancer stick?

For someone who likes to show off their weed collection you sure have some funny ideas about the process of smoking something. It's not, in my experience, sexual at all. Just sayin'.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Uhhhhhh.....yeah that's not it nimrod.

Get the fuck outta my thread you fucking whack job.
You've been a member here for 4 years, have over 13,000 posts and don't know how to get into the V.I.P. section. You're the nimrod chief.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You've been a member here for 4 years, have over 13,000 posts and don't know how to get into the V.I.P. section. You're the nimrod chief.

Do you really think I don't know how to get into the V.I.P. section but can find my way around everywhere else on this message board?

You're the dipstick that came in here on your jet powered ignorance and got caught answering a question that never really needed to be answered.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you really think I don't know how to get into the V.I.P. section but can find my way around everywhere else on this message board?

You're the dipstick that came in here on your jet powered ignorance and got caught answering a question that never really needed to be answered.
Blow me :)

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I was under the impression that anyone who is a site supporter automatically gains access to the VIP sub.

I can only assume that BF revoked your privilege because, well, because its you. You've proven yourself to be a disruptive troll who posts pm's & photos of users from other sites without their permission, so giving you access to the VIP section, which likely contains PI, would be asking for trouble.

Why the fuck do you want to view that section so badly anyway?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I was under the impression that anyone who is a site supporter automatically gains access to the VIP sub.

I can only assume that BF revoked your privilege because, well, because its you. You've proven yourself to be a disruptive troll who posts pm's & photos of users from other sites without their permission, so giving you access to the VIP section, which likely contains PI, would be asking for trouble.

Another proven idiot lured into answering.

I couldn't make this shit up if I wanted to.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not the fool being trolled on some forum at 5:43 in the morning.

Wanker.
I'm in Canada you idiot. It's 9:44am. Also, your "Trolling" is weak, amateurish and not very well thought out. You bore me.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm in Canada you idiot. It's 9:44am. Also, your "Trolling" is weak, amateurish and not very well thought out. You bore me.

So the only thing you have to say is I got the time wrong in addition to my "trolling" which nailed you hook, line and sinker, but yet my "trolling was weak, amateurish and not very well thought out" yet you were the first jack ass to actually think I was being serious.

Wanna stick with that story?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey man, no one asked for King Shit-head's (you) opinion.

What in the holy fuck are you fucking babbling about now you fucking illiterate German troglodyte?
Why so bitter? Lost your job?

Someone died on cancer? Serves you right, LOL

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn rages so hard that in an average day he has to change his soiled Walmart panties 2 or 3 times.... white is definitely not his colour. Lulz

I see you're quick to cum to the rescue of your boyfriend. You must be the bottom and UncleFuCKNUTS must be the top.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Poor Flynn, still unable to come to terms with the fact nobody likes him.

Well, except for Blurt of course, but his simping is likely due to him thinking you're a fellow trannie and comrade in arms of the rainbow fag flag movement...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor Flynn, still unable to come to terms with the fact nobody likes him.

Well, except for Blurt of course, but his simping is likely due to him thinking you're a fellow trannie and comrade in arms of the rainbow fag flag movement...
Flynn is having a hard time. LOL

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I see you're quick to cum to the rescue of your boyfriend. You must be the bottom and UncleFuCKNUTS must be the top.
You into this new TikTok trend too of GAY SCAT, @Flynn?

tumblr_pbwle0uJRP1wa6175o1_1280.png

Herman

Factory Bastard
Where's that Seamidget?

You probably noticed my posts at TBC are getting duller and more mundane. Getting bored there so finally joined and should hit 20k posts by October.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I took Flynn the right to be in VIP because of this.

Dude is toxic and posts PI from other users. Sheriff gave me the okay.