How do I get into the V.I.P. Lounge?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How did a pond scum and social loser like you, got 13K+ post???

I bet you posted FiLTH on a daily !

Piss sniffer

Hey jackoff, it's from answering idiotic posts from bona-fide idiots like yourself.

Once again UncleFiLTH, I'm not the stupid fuck throwing up pictures of fecal matter you gigantic walking anal wart.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey jackoff, it's from answering idiotic posts from bona-fide idiots like yourself.

Once again UncleFiLTH, I'm not the stupid fuck throwing up pictures of fecal matter you gigantic walking anal wart.

My name is UncleDiLF. Why you miss pronounce my name, meAT Spin?
Ok, are you lying again???
I exposed you!
I just posted fecal matter yesterday. How much did you post? 155 times? 655?
You social loser and piss sniffer.

Do you sneak into MEN TOILETS and sniFF their Piss stream while they are pissing????

So much FiLTH!!!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
My name is UncleDiLF. Why you miss pronounce my name, meAT Spin?
Ok, are you lying again???
I exposed you!
I just posted fecal matter yesterday. How much did you post? 155 times? 655?
You social loser and piss sniffer.

Do you sneak into MEN TOILETS and sniFF their Piss stream while they are pissing????

So much FiLTH!!!

Look dummy.

I'm not going to sit out here all morning and debate the finer points on why you're one of the worst posters out here when it comes to garbage threads. Additionally, I have better things to do like performing a root canal on myself than getting into a "discussion" on why you're such a closet faggot.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Anyone else wanna answer?
Being related to King Poofter Mongtini must suck ballz innit!!!?

qG3pInB.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Look dummy.

I'm not going to sit out here all morning and debate the finer points on why you're one of the worst posters out here when it comes to garbage threads. Additionally, I have better things to do like performing a root canal on myself than get into a "discussion" on why you're such a closet faggot.

When you can‘t bring up proofs again??? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Without me and alphas like @Blazor, @Aryan, @The Alloytolla reaper , @Breakfall this forum wouldn‘t exist!

We are household names! We build as men!
We creATed and invented streets, cars, heart operations, internet, apps (so you call sell your fat ass on onlyfans and fish Mooney from us), skyscrapers, moon landings, etc.

What can you as a woman do, beside bleeding from your pussy??? What?

GTFO from here.

You need me and lie about me posting „fecal matter“. You dropped a fecal matter this morning.

Come back when you admit you being a liar, you bleeding snake! :LOL3:

I am UncleDILF® and I am better than you! And you know it!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We are here in the 4th generation!

4th generation of ALPHAS!!!
We entered here in 2014 and took over! nWo style!!!!

Ask everyone here.

Now we don‘t even own BF , we are a BF country with Defense ministers, prefects, Senats and SuperStars!

You can‘t stop us!

We are a brand, we have our own currency even!
Try to do that!
Oh, X? Gone

Mr Whippple? Deceased!

Blurt? Cucked as a frenchman

You have no senate like us alphas!

Go and smell a cock.

BRICS power!!!

I am UncleDILF® and I am better than you! And you know it!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Anyone else wanna answer?
*Puts on thick Indian accent*

Good morning sir! How are we today sir? It is a fine day today sir! I have a special offer just for you sir, for one day only sir, I am happy to say that as you're a proud & upstanding member of the LGBTQP transgender community, I can offer you a 50% discount for a V.I.P. membership on the Bastard Factory forums!

All I need sir, are your bank details and the date of your first homosexual experience and you are good to go sir!

iseepoo.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
*Puts on thick Indian accent*

Good morning sir! How are we today sir? It is a fine day today sir! I have a special offer just for you sir, for one day only sir, I am happy to say that as you're a proud & upstanding member of the LGBTQP transgender community, I can offer you a 50% discount for a V.I.P. membership on the Bastard Factory forums!

All I need sir, are your bank details and the date of your first homosexual experience and you are good to go sir!

iseepoo.jpg
Now there’s going to be a hissy fight cos that’s Xs girlfriend. I think he’s in love.
08d424c71dd20fedab9f51585987eb2a.jpg