How do I get into the V.I.P. Lounge?

Gomer

Factory Bastard
Good day

Who are you?

Gomer? Is that Gay + Homer?

You son of a prostitute. Why are you here without asking for a check-in from the Emperor?

Meltdown belongs to me and alphas. Ask please the defense minister if can come down here.

Thanks for your cooperation
its a shit NOT good day so far shit day to you
why does it matter so much to you who i am? you ain't my brother or anything like that. just a washed up fool.
google gomer pyle. there is your answer(s)
yes my mother hooked. so would give you several left and right hooks if you came face to face with her right now.
i don't need your permission for anything nimrod. you don't own anything here.. i have inside info on YOU especially.
How about you FUCK OFF NOW. tomorrow. FOREVER.
Thanks.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Multiple people use the Flynn account, it's so obvious. Still waiting for Fynn to make a Vocaroo.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Multiple people use the Flynn account, it's so obvious. Still waiting for Fynn to make a Vocaroo.

Don't pretend that would "prove" anything.
Off the top of my head I can think of several female friends who would think it was hilarious and be more than willing to make a Vocaroo for me to post.

Still... it could be a larf. That much is true.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't pretend that would "prove" anything.
Off the top of my head I can think of several female friends who would think it was hilarious and be more than willing to make a Vocaroo for me to post.

Still... it could be a larf. That much is true.

Gary please sing us a song...I go first.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn posted an audio file at FT as well.

Come on...Flynn can make one right now, we gotta clear up these so called community mysteries, we also gotta find out who that Alticus person is....some old dude calling himself master of shit said Alticus is a woman pretending to be a coomer.

Anyone believe that???

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well, Benzo outed you and it still makes you and your inbred, downs syndrome brother seethe... *Teeeeee Heeeeee*

:Awesome:

Let me get this straight. Who allegedly "outed" me? Last week it was SSS. Now it's BEnzover???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
its a shit NOT good day so far shit day to you
why does it matter so much to you who i am? you ain't my brother or anything like that. just a washed up fool.
google gomer pyle. there is your answer(s)
yes my mother hooked. so would give you several left and right hooks if you came face to face with her right now.
i don't need your permission for anything nimrod. you don't own anything here.. i have inside info on YOU especially.
How about you FUCK OFF NOW. tomorrow. FOREVER.
Thanks.
Maybe yiu didn't know. But I am Superstar UncleDiLF ♡ . Current world champion. Co-site owner.

I can ban you if I want. Please respect me.

Meltdown is alphas area. Please ask next time.

Trust me. Yiu need me if yiu want to stay here. 9 posts?

LoL

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe yiu didn't know. But I am Superstar UncleDiLF ♡ . Current world champion. Co-site owner.

LoL
Meltdown is lost.Some idiot made that whoresan Flynn head sherif.

She now has more powers than me with my elite green status.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I still think there's a good chance that Alticus is Shin.
This would be a lot more entertaining if I actually was an alt. You've been at me from the get go Aryan. I admire your tenacity. lol

fromHELL

Banned
Banned

LoL
Fuck You. Fuck you. FUCK YOU.. and everyone you know and love. Bitch.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Should Alticus post another photo...maybe one where he is holding up his favorite Pokemon card, or a video game.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Should Alticus post another photo...maybe one where he is holding up his favorite Pokemon card, or a video game.
No he shouldn't. I think I can speak for him when I say that 2 pics is more than enough.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
No he shouldn't. I think I can speak for him when I say that 2 pics is more than enough.
Moby Dick ain't here Captain Ahab. You most vile vicious dead ass ugly hunter of hunters. Championship thief of thieves..

You ain't even Nova Scotian. Probably worse a low down druggie Newfie from the swamps. Ewww don't get that nasty seaweed on me. They are like deadly tentcles trying to fuck 24/7. So disgusted now.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Moby Dick ain't here Captain Ahab. You most vile vicious dead ass ugly hunter of hunters. Championship thief of thieves..

You ain't even Nova Scotian. Probably worse a low down druggie Newfie from the swamps. Ewww don't get that nasty seaweed on me. They are like deadly tentcles trying to fuck 24/7. So disgusted now.
Actually, I lived in Dartmouth for the first 6 years of my life. I now live in New Brunswick.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Who the fuck is this twat?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Come on...Flynn can make one right now, we gotta clear up these so called community mysteries, we also gotta find out who that Alticus person is....some old dude calling himself master of shit said Alticus is a woman pretending to be a coomer.

Anyone believe that???

$500 you cheap bastard.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Actually, I lived in Dartmouth for the first 6 years of my life. I now live in New Brunswick.
Aha!!! getting closer and closer to the REAL YOU! mark my words here and now even SAVE THIS POST. Everyone will know the REAL YOU within the next 365 days!! Why so long? because I am very thorough detective. Columbo himself would be jealous of my abilities.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Sir, you post one...then I will post one...Aryan will post one too.
It does even know what IT is. man, woman, faggot, mutant.. how the hell you expecting IT to take a pic of ITself? pigs will fly first before IT ever figured it out.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Aha!!! getting closer and closer to the REAL YOU! mark my words here and now even SAVE THIS POST. Everyone will know the REAL YOU within the next 365 days!! Why so long? because I am very thorough detective. Columbo himself would be jealous of my abilities.
Well, in that case I'll be on my best behavior, and thank you for opening my eyes to the serious nature of your investigation.