How do I get into the V.I.P. Lounge?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@Flynn You haven't figured out who Alticus is, huh?
LOL
Hint: You really hate her. Me not so much, but I don't like the cunt either tbh heh

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm gonna laugh and laugh at you fools when I out the bitch. And that day is not far away.
Gonna be like when I outed you baha
Right Picks?
Heh

Jesus-fucking-christ!

Yeah. Sure you are BEnzover. You first need to actually figure out which one of the 19 different "people" I allegedly am that you've accused me of being over the past years.

Okay Alex Jones, send me a pm before you start "outing" people, that way I can make sure to have a box of Kleenex on hand to wipe my tears away from laughing sooo hard at your wannabe docuseries on forum mysteries.

You're a fucking putz. You need to go investigate why your dick no longer works instead of trying to play Inspector Gadget on some idiot message board.

*BoOm?*

Last edited:
  • 100%
Reactions: cw_

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Jesus-fucking-christ!

Yeah. Sure you are BEnzover. You first need to actually figure out which one of the 19 different "people" I allegedly am that you've accused me of being over the past years.

Okay Alex Jones, send me a pm before you start "outing" people, that way I can make sure to have a box of Kleenex on hand to wipe my tears away from laughing sooo hard at your wannabe docuseries on forum mysteries.

You're a fucking putz. You need to go investigate why your dick no longer works instead of trying to play Inspector Gadget on some idiot message board.

*BoOm?*
No boom.
Anyway, this ain't about you, you've been accepted. Congrats. I guess you truly made it.
That other wacked out bitch? She ain't makin' shit-
Gots to be thrown out the window.
All in time no rhyme for dropping the dime.
peace-
Go Celts!
Bru's had the ultimate choke, shameful.
I'm out-

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No boom.
Anyway, this ain't about you, you've been accepted. Congrats. I guess you truly made it.
That other wacked out bitch? She ain't makin' shit-
Gots to be thrown out the window.
All in time no rhyme for dropping the dime.
peace-
Go Celts!
Bru's had the ultimate choke, shameful.
I'm out-

What in the fuck are you talking about? "Accepted?" What the fuck does that even mean?

As far as the "other wacked out bitch" goes, I have no fucking idea what you're rambling on about but if it's like your DOA allegations regarding moi, this will be another one of your 4-year plans where your story changes bi-monthly until you claim that you "outed" them.

Get a life you wheelchair bound pussy. Fight your own battles you geriatric bitch.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
What in the fuck are you talking about? "Accepted?" What the fuck does that even mean?

As far as the "other wacked out bitch" goes, I have no fucking idea what you're rambling on about but if it's like your DOA allegations regarding moi, this will be another one of your 4-year plans where your story changes bi-monthly until you claim that you "outed" them.

Get a life you wheelchair bound pussy. Fight your own battles you geriatric bi
Don't worry about it. I'm just fine.
Which pisses peeps off-
Peace!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Flynn You haven't figured out who Alticus is, huh?
LOL
Hint: You really hate her. Me not so much, but I don't like the cunt either tbh heh

I thought Lily at first, then I thought Lily husband, then I didnt know who lol. Is it Lily!? After my latest Malcom X avatar hack, Im guessin' Lily still lol.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I thought Lily at first, then I thought Lily husband, then I didnt know who lol. Is it Lily!? After my latest Malcom X avatar hack, Im guessin' Lily still lol.
Nah, not Lilly.
You have a long history with she-alt as well tho.
Btw, should anybody think I'm full of shit let me just say I've been paying close attention to personality and posting times. Never the same as times go, but the personality certainly is basically identical.
Also, the bombshell of Vocaroo. There's always that nuke.
Yup. Tick fucking tock-

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Nah, not Lilly.
Btw, should anybody think I'm full of shit let me just say I've been paying close attention to personality and posting times. Never the same as times go, but the personality certainly is basically identical.
Yup. Tick fucking tock-

Listen to this fucking attention whore.

The only reason your dumb ass comes out here is to "troll" redneck fuck stains like BLAZOR and co.

Dude, you're like if Columbo had a twin brother that couldn't walk anymore because of gout and had to pee/shit sitting down into a Capri Sun-like sized bag. The only difference being you haven't "solved" jackshit when it comes to your numerous claims trying to say otherwise.

Every 4.5 months or so you pop back out here after waking up from whatever coma you were in and claim to have "solved" all these mysteries while talking in nonsensical circles.

Get a life dickhead.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

That's because your brain is a pig's ass. You have got to be one of the biggest fucking suckers out here if you start taking what BEnzover says as gospel.

Damn, you Southern rednecks are some of the dumbest people on Earth.

Gomer

Factory Bastard
Hey dick skin, if I wanted your input I would have stepped on your colostomy bag.

Beat it, faggot.
the only way you know about those bags at all if you were nearly six feet under. you are too old to be on here gramps. how about just sending the money to my great aunt in nigeria via her gofundme. she lost her teeth again just as you would lose all of yours right now if we came face to face. oh i would make your dream come true and make you a woman for real after i use all my work tools on your arse and cock. use your hams for your breasts.. my great aunt is good at sowing up worthless shits like you. use the louisville slugger and bash your brains in.. and feed all the must to the hungry cats in my hood.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Poor Flynn, still unable to come to terms with the fact nobody likes him.

Well, except for Blurt of course, but his simping is likely due to him thinking you're a fellow trannie and comrade in arms of the rainbow fag flag movement...
Scouse, really. You're a little thick in the head, aint'cha?

You should know by now that I give absolutely zero fucks about what kind of person or thing our Flynn "really" is... as long as Flynn continues to hand you your sorry, goatse'd ass on a silver platter between one breath and the next.

Clear enough, Lederhosen Boy?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
the only way you know about those bags at all if you were nearly six feet under. you are too old to be on here gramps. how about just sending the money to my great aunt in nigeria via her gofundme. she lost her teeth again just as you would lose all of yours right now if we came face to face. oh i would make your dream come true and make you a woman for real after i use all my work tools on your arse and cock. use your hams for your breasts.. my great aunt is good at sowing up worthless shits like you. use the louisville slugger and bash your brains in.. and feed all the must to the hungry cats in my hood.

*Blink Blink*

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Where's that Seamidget?

You probably noticed my posts at TBC are getting duller and more mundane. Getting bored there so finally joined and should hit 20k posts by October.
It's good to see you, Herm. :ThumbsUp1:

If there's one Uke whose potato skin is thick enough to suffer the pool of illiterate plonkers that plague this site, it's you.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You know what this looks like, right?

This looks like when you get home from performing your mandatory community service for looking up Aryan's summer dress without his permission and forgot that your parole officer was coming over for dinner and you only have 12 minutes to whip it up.

You threw a bunch of subpar ingredients together and didn't have time to make sure your noodle-neck post was al dente. What you really have is a steaming pile of non-biodegradable spunk disguised as "english."

Go back to your Tykes brand drawing board and come up with another plan of action using only Crayola crayons this time around.

Where are these freaks coming from?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That escalated quickly...

kanagawa-world-s-shortest-escalator-182036.jpg
Oh my.

An American staircase.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

This looks like when you get home from performing your mandatory community service for looking up Aryan's summer dress without his permission and forgot that your parole officer was coming over for dinner and you only have 12 minutes to whip it up.

You threw a bunch of subpar ingredients together and didn't have time to make sure your noodle-neck post was al dente. What you really have is a steaming pile of non-biodegradable spunk disguised as "english."
Yeah, it sounds as though KM had abandoned the burger-flipping in favour of the word-salad prep station but ate all the mushrroms himself.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Good day

Who are you?

Gomer? Is that Gay + Homer?

You son of a prostitute. Why are you here without asking for a check-in from the Emperor?

Meltdown belongs to me and alphas. Ask please the defense minister if can come down here.

Thanks for your cooperation

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Go back to your Tykes brand drawing board and come up with another plan of action using only Crayola crayons this time around.

Where are these freaks coming from?
Why so salty? Are you on your periods?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nah, not Lilly.
Yup. Tick fucking tock-
Why the fuck does Pickles always post at 4am & 5am, when most normal folks are fast asleep?

Is he a raging alchie, some kind of junkie or something?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Scouse, really. You're a little thick in the head, aint'cha?

You should know by now that I give absolutely zero fucks about what kind of person or thing our Flynn "really" is... as long as Flynn continues to hand you your sorry, goatse'd ass on a silver platter between one breath and the next.

Clear enough, Lederhosen Boy?
Fella, you'll wave your rainbow LGBT pom poms and cheerlead for literally anyone who is attacking me, regardless of the cringe factor... you're basically Lily 2.0 in that respect.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's because your brain is a pig's ass. You have got to be one of the biggest fucking suckers out here if you start taking what BEnzover says as gospel.

Damn, you Southern rednecks are some of the dumbest people on Earth.
Well, Benzo outed you and it still makes you and your inbred, downs syndrome brother seethe... *Teeeeee Heeeeee*

:Awesome: