How do I get into the V.I.P. Lounge?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Paragraphs mutherfucker... have you heard about them?

The only astrology-like thing I know is that by the Japanese calendar I was born in a year of the Dragon.

So come on down, Sport, and bring some catsup.
After I roast you I'll use the catsup to mask the taste of your rancid flesh.
Or maybe I'll just feed you to a colony of stray cats and save myself a bout of heartburn.

I'm keeping your skull though... I can always use another spare change bowl.

Are you going to post a photo of your butt?

fromHELL

Banned
Banned

The only astrology-like thing I know is that by the Japanese calendar I was born in a year of the Dragon.

Or maybe I'll just feed you to a colony of stray cats and save myself a bout of heartburn.

so we are twins in a chinese sense. hmm yet not in a western sense. weirdly fascinating creature you are. even though i ain't a leo don't bring cats into this please and thank you kindly they are deep within me heart since the past right up until the present pureeing or blending up the felines is beyond unfair and evil even in a hellish sense please get to and come to senses man wake the fuck up!!
cannibal EH? what is your favorite sauce? sweet and innocent? bitter berry? beyond insanity spicy? details its all in the details mr. lecter
trophies are always good and i would do the same but i ain't a sick fuck like you

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Both of them did, you tiresome faggot.

Oh. Now it's both of them, when just last week it was only one of them.

You're forgetting Freud. His theory his that I'm a consortium of 5 Indian call center employees. Now I can't be both, right? Are you saying Freud is waaaay off base? Freud has been touting this theory longer than you sucking cock. Are you saying Freud is wrong for wasting his time all these years?

The only "faggot" here is you as that's You're proven topic of choice.

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

I fucking hate heartburn.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the only way you know about those bags at all if you were nearly six feet under. you are too old to be on here gramps. how about just sending the money to my great aunt in nigeria via her gofundme. she lost her teeth again just as you would lose all of yours right now if we came face to face. oh i would make your dream come true and make you a woman for real after i use all my work tools on your arse and cock. use your hams for your breasts.. my great aunt is good at sowing up worthless shits like you. use the louisville slugger and bash your brains in.. and feed all the must to the hungry cats in my hood.

Well at least we know you aren't a Hollywood writer on strike. You can't write for shit. You live in the hood like a hood covered clitoris hides from a Muslim's scalpel.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Oh no. He is back.

Why????
the various allegations against me in real life were proven to be all lies. fucking cunts trying to steal all my nWo royalties and treasures. Someone from here got me an excellent attorney.. I'm indepted to them. With that @Bastard Factory allowed me back and take over all duties preteening to you. I am your warden BITCH. I am your Canadian Nightmare.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
the various allegations against me in real life were proven to be all lies. fucking cunts trying to steal all my nWo royalties and treasures. Someone from here got me an excellent attorney.. I'm indepted to them. With that @Bastard Factory allowed me back and take over all duties preteening to you. I am your warden BITCH. I am your Canadian Nightmare.
Please go away. It was so funny and peaceful without you.

Global swine.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Please go away. It was so funny and peaceful without you.

Global swine.
Never. Every time you go to eat or drink anything again I will be there before you drinking and eating all your booze food. When you go to any one of your safes I will be there before you taking that your money thats mine. Every time you go for a piss and or shit I will throw it up from you toilet and you will be swamped in your pee and feces. Every time you fuck anything or anyone I WILL SCAT ON YOU AND YOUR PARTNER(S).. just for... giggles. When you are death bed I will make you live to suffer another breath and another where you will be begging to die. Ahahaha even death I will haunt your corpse.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Never. Every time you go to eat or drink anything again I will be there before you drinking and eating all your booze food. When you go to any one of your safes I will be there before you taking that your money thats mine. Every time you go for a piss and or shit I will throw it up from you toilet and you will be swamped in your pee and feces. Every time you fuck anything or anyone I WILL SCAT ON YOU AND YOUR PARTNER(S).. just for... giggles. When you are death bed I will make you live to suffer another breath and another where you will be begging to die. Ahahaha even death I will haunt your corpse.
You seem to be a very compassionate person. We're blessed to have you here.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh my god. Just when I fisted Flynn and Blurt, now this TERRORIZING scum comes.

Please leave me alone. This is mental

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I swear to God you're one of the biggest tards running amok on this forum.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
You seem to be a very compassionate person. We're blessed to have you here.
I wish Barkley was dead too. I mildly dislike that worthless cunt nigger. YOU can do better even though your eastern Canuck with Vancouver slums like vibes. BE BETTER or I will shove the Emperor right up your rudy poo candy ass.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish Barkley was dead too. I mildly dislike that worthless cunt nigger. YOU can do better even though your eastern Canuck with Vancouver slums like vibes. BE BETTER or I will shove the Emperor right up your rudy poo candy ass.
LOL Worthless?

Barkley has accomplished more in his life then you ever will. He's a successful multimillionaire who is a genius with a basketball and greatly respected among some of the most successful black athletes. When you share a spot on an Olympic team with Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Magic Johnson, then come and talk to me about worthless. He's living large. He has a mansion, nice cars and never has to worry about money. What have you done in your life that you can talk about and be proud of?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I swear to God you're one of the biggest tards running amok on this forum.
Not the way I see it. You're just a newly appointed mod who has let your new permissions go to your head. Walking around here doling out insults like you're superior to everyone. I've seen mods like you before. You're a joke.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
LOL Worthless?

Barkley has accomplished more in his life then you ever will. He's a successful multimillionaire who is a genius with a basketball and greatly respected among some of the most successful black athletes. When you share a spot on an Olympic team with Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Magic Johnson, then come and talk to me about worthless. He's living large. He has a mansion, nice cars and never has to worry about money. What have you done in your life that you can talk about and be proud of?
damn wasn't even trying at all to do so but i take you are a BIG FAN of his maybe even lover on the side since i hit so many nerves with my post. i am so deeply sorry man. so you love niggers and love being fucked by them. its cool. so he pays for the black licorice jager bombs and bologna. its cool. i will back off ya a bit with Barkley I don't need you hating me or anything. ugh so stressed out about this...

but be warned son.. i revealed so much about yourself and what you value about yourself and who you love. thanks for all the personal info in your post. cross me and i will DELETE you with a vicious chop to your brain and than one to your heart. You will die from my words alone Space Monkey.

But for now since you haven't crossed the LINE.. I wish you a good day.. but PRAY tonight every night from on.. The wrath of the DRAGON is fierce.. but the western sign attached to the fire can be DEADLY.

I smell your fear 24/7 as i do all your kind.

God bless you yes YOU though.. for now

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
damn wasn't even trying at all to do so but i take you are a BIG FAN of his maybe even lover on the side since i hit so many nerves with my post. i am so deeply sorry man. so you love niggers and love being fucked by them. its cool. so he pays for the black licorice jager bombs and bologna. its cool. i will back off ya a bit with Barkley I don't need you hating me or anything. ugh so stressed out about this...

but be warned son.. i revealed so much about yourself and what you value about yourself and who you love. thanks for all the personal info in your post. cross me and i will DELETE you with a vicious chop to your brain and than one to your heart. You will die from my words alone Space Monkey.

But for now since you haven't crossed the LINE.. I wish you a good day.. but PRAY tonight every night from on.. The wrath of the DRAGON is fierce.. but the western sign attached to the fire can be DEADLY.

I smell your fear 24/7 as i do all your kind.

God bless you yes YOU though.. for now
LOL You're a wild guy. I like you. I don't know why, but I like you.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Not the way I see it. You're just a newly appointed mod who has let your new permissions go to your head. Walking around here doling out insults like you're superior to everyone. I've seen mods like you before. You're a joke.

Okay idiot.

You keep bringing up this modship thing like you're going to someday have kids with it.

Listen stupid, I'm not a "newly appointed mod" and so far you're the only imbecile making a big deal out of it, up til this point even my biggest critics aren't complaining. Then comes you, Mr. Big Mouth.

For your information, I've been throwing insults around for over 3 years here, so the insults were happening before I became a mod. Seems to me you've been abused by some moderators. Upon reading your lackluster posts, I can understand why other forum mods used your head for teather ball.