we don’t hate her. We just know her very well
I'm going crazy, now it's a "she" again? :Confused:
she thinks she is lol
But so far she has never done anything mean to any of you.... :Confused:
she is currently posting all kinds of crap about us elsewhere
What is the fun in that?
Ask her. She’s being idiot.

now you know why we go at her.
She's hardly on this forum... And when she is here, her messages are short and meaningless.

@Tatum Riley? Can you help clarifying what @The Countess means?

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Ex
Just don't leave your sex toys everywhere particularly the big black one ... if ever there was a tripping hazard
Exactly.
I like penis! yay!
hey there Dumzo! miss me?
Why do people say that? It comes across as awfully needy
You've no idea. Just his screen name alone tells folks what he's after. I am less picky about my penis! yay!
You and Sham-EWWW are a circus act

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
She sounds like a fucking girl...literally underage and posting on here while her parents are partying it up at Myrtle Beach or some shit like that. Another worthless spoiled brat cunt. Fuck em all.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ex
Just don't leave your sex toys everywhere particularly the big black one ... if ever there was a tripping hazard
Exactly.
I like penis! yay!
You've no idea. Just his screen name alone tells folks what he's after. I am less picky about my penis! yay!
Remind me why you're relevant...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
More like shrinks.
Think cold pool.
You two have some history... You hate her with all of your heart :LOL2:
"Heart" ?? :Confused3:

Mind, I don't know Benzo very well, only from observing his interactions with others. I've never been able to decide if "Benzo_" is short for Benzocaine or Benzodiazepine.
No. My name is Ben.

Ben Gay?

Sorry man but I had to.. :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
Ha ha ha
That's new at least-

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Ex
Exactly.
I like penis! yay!
^^Gay!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
She sounds like a fucking girl...literally underage and posting on here while her parents are partying it up at Myrtle Beach or some shit like that. Another worthless spoiled brat cunt. Fuck em all.
Lol! She wishes.
Tater is pushing 50.
Heh

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Lol! She wishes.
Tater is pushing 50.
Heh
Lmao ok
Well maybe if she has a daughter, niece,.. something bribed her and she got the kid to do the voice thing but I know girls that sound just like that.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lol! She wishes.
Tater is pushing 50.
Heh
Lmao ok
Well maybe if she has a daughter, niece,.. something bribed her and she got the kid to do the voice thing but I know girls that sound just like that.
Her friend at the group home.
Her gamer friend.
Could be anybody.
Brah, it's best not to dig too deep.
She's posted guys as herself as well.
Nothing unusual.
Notice the 5 or more of us didn't say shit about it.
Lol. That voice drop went over like a fart in a hurricane.
No effect-

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Leave the old man alone! Why do you keep pestering him?
I know, right?
You'd think Taters bluetooth dildo would be enuff to keep him occupied.
You would think so, but he keeps pestering you. The mean dude!
He is mean. I think it's the meds the guy is on. Prolly can't get it up anymore.
Must be very frustrating.
I think so, but even on meds you should be able to control yourself.
The other option would be not to get into situation where you cannot behave. You would think that there must be someone who can take care of him and make sure he stays out of this kind of situations.
Dude, the guy is a 50 year old queen pretending to be a 20 year old game rat.
And, she lives in a group home.
Pines away for the newest version of Atari.
Poppymold is a crackpot-

ok, shitposter.
Your Mother-
giphy.gif

did flea milk you today?
You squatter-
Keep that ballsac out the water Biatch!
Tatum posted a vocaroo audio last month and she sounded very much like a young woman with a very nice accent. She also said the c-word very convincingly as a chick would. Not abrupt like a bloke says it, but slightly drawn out. I believe she’s a she Benzo...
:biggrin:

DONT do it:ROFL3:
Do you also reckon it’s a trap then?
7btc.gif

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Awhile back at SG I made a few short voice drops telling peeps to fuck off or that they suck. Not sophisticated just a short MP3 basically. Tater wouldn't do the same thing.
Those are just facts.
She's a brah, bro-

back in the day i made a 3 second short where i sounded like a drunk, gay guido
fucking garbage. fact

freud and vit and KM all got our potty casts on napalm radio for anyone to hear. fact
you got nothing cause you can't VR stream or mix music or do anything but post your limited supply of gifs and shout BOOM while flea washes her coochie cooo in the sink.

post up a real podcast, soy goya, do it.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Awhile back at SG I made a few short voice drops telling peeps to fuck off or that they suck. Not sophisticated just a short MP3 basically. Tater wouldn't do the same thing.
Those are just facts.
She's a brah, bro-

fucking garbage. fact

freud and vit and KM all got our potty casts on napalm radio for anyone to hear. fact
you got nothing cause you can't VR stream or mix music or do anything but post your limited supply of gifs and shout BOOM while flea washes her coochie cooo in the sink.

. dp post up a real podcast, soy goya, do it.19th century to some. early 20th to some. do anyone live in 2020? for real? no trolling to the idiots online. its like all y'all live in and choose to live in the 50's or 60's at best by choice not by any other reason. 70's-80's beyond were somewhat interesting lol. anyone follow the 90's and beyond? lmao don't answer just internet bullshit and nothing real life.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
i won't ever re copy what i wrote. niggers in charge ignored my posts as always. biased niggers. oh i don't need proof. YOU prove me wrong BF. never will scammer.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
i won't ever re copy what i wrote. niggers in charge ignored my posts as always. biased niggers. oh i don't need proof. YOU prove me wrong BF. never will scammer.
BF isn’t interested in your vile elementary-level vitriol and crude demeanour. You make idiots like maxipad and Lotusbutt look eloquently classy by comparison.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Ex
Exactly.
I like penis! yay!
^^Gay!
glad you agree you're gay
Nobody was buying the story you were fucking shamu there unless you close your eyes and pretend she's fat albert

That shit was just getting outright embarassing for you

haw haw

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Those are just facts.
She's a brah, bro-

fucking garbage. fact

So link it here!
Napalm radio sucked and is faggot.
When Vitty told me to fuck off he sounded like Uncle Jesse.
Amateur hour at best.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Ex
Exactly.
I like penis! yay!
^^Gay!
glad you agree you're gay
Nobody was buying the story you were fucking shamu there unless you close your eyes and pretend she's fat albert

That shit was just getting outright embarassing for you

haw haw
Stfu fatso.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Those are just facts.
She's a brah, bro-

fucking garbage. fact

So link it here!
Amateur hour at best.

napalm radio is really hurt for being called a faggot by benzo....lawlz

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Those are just facts.
She's a brah, bro-

fucking garbage. fact

So link it here!
Amateur hour at best.

napalm radio is really hurt for being called a faggot by benzo....lawlz
Napalm radio is gayness incarnate.
Link it-

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Countess, I joined Flame Truth. Dum Sum has been missing for weeks and that idiot Blandscape is there right now trying to flame me. He said he wasn't coming back here. He just wanted to taunt the Trump supporters....

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Countess, I joined Flame Truth. Dum Sum has been missing for weeks and that idiot Blandscape is there right now trying to flame me. He said he wasn't coming back here. He just wanted to taunt the Trump supporters....

CW came to her senses and let you join. Good.