I call out FromHell

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey you whoreson!

What is your problem and who the fuck are you?

I can't remember you son of cum.

Are you some fatherfucker from eChump of Vancouver board?

CUM clear here or GTFO for life.

Piss sniffer

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
dumbfuck. blakpoetry's nyc stalker unfree...bf's skidrowmofo/fromHELL. we were set to meAT in real life but legion was more important than me. she never got over her real life hubby's death to cancer...

shall i go on idiot with no memory at all? oh i got a log or two you can swallow cunt.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
dumbfuck. blakpoetry's nyc stalker unfree...bf's skidrowmofo/fromHELL. we were set to meAT in real life but legion was more important than me. she never got over her real life hubby's death to cancer...

shall i go on idiot with no memory at all? oh i got a log or two you can swallow cunt.

UNFREE, you pathetic traitor and former rapist! Are you our of jail? We remember when you fiddled a young boy and you was sentenced. So, you are our now?

And you stalked BlackPoetry too? You both were a perfect scum match.

skidrowmo what? Your names have no STAR POWER!!! Like me, Official UncleDiLF (®), Internet Legend and World Champion!

You can keep your BOSSES LOGG and have byte. You sick freak.

fromHELL, I officially FISTED you here.

I win

1:0 for UncleDiLF

tenor.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
What is that Captain Morgan shit like,my thinking is full of sugar and hang over time

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Personally I am not really a fan of it at all. I just don't think it tastes good.

I never was a Rum drinker until I moved down here. There is a big difference between cheap Rum and the good stuff. With fresh Juice, and a few different tropo drinks. Don’t drink it everyday tho. Vodka is probably the easiest liquor on ones system. Funny, Flor de Cana is made in now powder keg Nicaragua. Time to stock up

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Personally I am not really a fan of it at all. I just don't think it tastes good.

I never was a Rum drinker until I moved down here. There is a big difference between cheap Rum and the good stuff. With fresh Juice, and a few different tropo drinks. Don’t drink it everyday tho. Vodka is probably the easiest liquor on ones system. Funny, Flor de Cana is made in now powder keg Nicaragua. Time to stock up
colunga.gif