I Demand an Account Upgrade

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I served in the Army and my lovable community. I later loyalty served Brawl-Hall. Two time champion at Third Rail, and displayed the Golden Champion's cup from Cosmic Outpost for about three years. I'm here now, generously gifting free content which is worth what the posters here have already given. They're all broke and they all suck.

Upgrade my status here by promoting SirSuperSouthern with maybe a new color nic (not suggesting the poster's gold medals here), possibly go out on a limb and make something new up in place of the Permanent Meltdown as well. It needs to be badass, like me, or another immensely similar homonym.

You, The Posters, may soundly shut the door on this new color nic and/or the third license via votes, maybe? Either way, I've never been a mod who often mops with the red taped handles. My new well deserved upgrades will upgrade the entire website...

SSS
- don't make any sudden moves

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
d1Cqx2y.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Life is short ..even a Cat's

Give the retard his colors if it makes him happy ... one day you'll look back and realize you could've made someone happy with just a wave of your wand but didn't because of some hang up about not giving colors to retards ..

tsk tsk

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Wow - SirShitStain is quite the badass....
Try not to yell so loudly that I can hear you from the bottom of my boot, where you now stay, like the dog that shat you. You may tear your vocal cords up which would deny you of your one way to fuck with me: softly singing Patsy Cline while I'm really drunk and alone...

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Wow - SirShitStain is quite the badass....
Try not to yell so loudly that I can hear you from the bottom of my boot, where you now stay, like the dog that shat you. You may tear your vocal cords up which would deny you of your one way to fuck with me: softly singing Patsy Cline while I'm really drunk and alone...
You forgot to do the SSS signature lol

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Back on topic: I don't know or care who wields some kinda panel they need to clean up isles with their eyes always looking straight to the floor so they don't eye contact with someone they used to know.

I do what I do where I'm supposed to do it - far better than anyone else who's ever posted here. Ask gunzablazin *burn*. So enhance my account that already excites posters, far too used to reading long timers here. Is anyone here to make a RL friend? Riiiiiight.

Giving my account a glorious something or t'other that will make folks here try to get one as well; like The Flames at Brawl-Hall, The Home of Internet terrorism. Stamp of exemplary posting it will be. Now you know what to do, so do it...

SSS
- the anointed one

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I deserve an account upgrade. I was also at war! I was at iraq. Combat zone COD33 |batalion 7JS 22A. I served the country. I saved lives while most you fat boys fapped and played consoles 25 hours a day.

People respect me! I deserved it the most!