I just don't understand why women should worry about strange men

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"But it does provide context to their understanding of their new roommates: men, in their experience, are frequently vicious and terrifying. Now, they will be trapped in close quarters with male bodies. Being terrorized in this manner was never part of their sentence.

Many of these women are victims of sexual abuse. Rochelle Johnson is currently serving a life sentence in Chowchilla for felony murder (she was not the killer, but participated in a robbery in which the victim was stabbed). “How are you going to force me to live with somebody when you don’t know what I went through as a child--you don’t know what I went through to make me dislike men?” she said.

Almost no one cares about these women. As convicted felons, many of them have lost their right to vote. Their social and political power is nearly non-existent. But when I sat down with them, I met women who spoke more sense about the reality of sex differences than I find almost anywhere.

And here’s why this piece is so urgent: In a matter of months, as male-bodied offenders enter the system simply as “female,” it may be impossible to write about this issue at all."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
now that Dove has posted a wealth of evidence Lotus will pull a disappearing act like the cretin she is

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
you can just imagine how many men doing several consecutive life sentences saying they are women right now.

the lack of Heterosexual intercourse is one of the top 5 things prisoners regret most about being in prison

and you liberal wankstains just provided them the perfect caveat. Good job you fucking dopes

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
you can just imagine how many men doing several consecutive life sentences saying they are women right now.

the lack of Heterosexual intercourse is one of the top 5 things prisoners regret most about being in prison

and you liberal wankstains just provided them the perfect caveat. Good job you fucking dopes
"I killed em all and now I'ma woman!"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And when these female prisoners start coming up preggo? Then what

oh wait.... liberals loves them some barbaric baby murder... never mind

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I remember during one of my short trolling stints at LSA this one female was getting absolutely ridiculed and ostracized because upon learning that the "guy" she was talking to was really still a female with lady parts intact she decided to end the courtship

Oh boy did they go nuts on her like she was some kind of modern day neanderthal

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I remember during one of my short trolling stints at LSA this one female was getting absolutely ridiculed and ostracized because upon learning that the "guy" she was talking to was really still a female with lady parts intact she decided to end the courtship

Yeah........they act like being transphobic is worse than being a fucking rapist. And that anything except full on agreement with them is transphobic.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah........they act like being transphobic is worse than being a fucking rapist. And that anything except full on agreement with them is transphobic.
fuck that. Any man that believes he's a woman is a fucking freak degenerate loser who should be locked away somewhere

if that's transphobe then yeah I'm transphobe. Fuck your feelings, libs

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And when these female prisoners start coming up preggo? Then what

oh wait.... liberals loves them some barbaric baby murder... never mind
"My campaign promise is a planned parenthood in every prison" - Harris 2024 campaign sign.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

fuck that. Any man that believes he's a woman is a fucking freak degenerate loser who should be locked away somewhere

Better yet, killed.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Better yet, killed.
absolutely

who the fuck would miss them?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This guy suddenly claimed to be a woman. After this grotesque atrocity

"That June morning, Robaina Santana went into Santana’s room and struck her 30 times with a hammer, using “extreme violence” and targeting “vital areas,” especially the head, court records show. He continued to beat Santana after she fell mortally wounded to the ground. He then used a belt to asphyxiate her. The act of murder so excited Robaina Santana that he ejaculated on her, an investigation found. Investigators say Robaina Santana sexually defiled the deceased young woman before leaving her body wrapped in a blanket in the hallway. “She was my daughter, my girl, my princess, and they took her from me from one day to the next,” Padilla testified before the Provincial Court of the Jury. When Padilla had returned from work that morning, “I went upstairs, I saw blood in the bathroom, and when I entered her room, it was all full of blood. I found my dead baby girl in a pool of blood in the hallway, wrapped in her duvet with a belt around her neck and disfigured. I told her, ‘Come back to mother, my love,’ and she did not answer me.” The heartbroken mother visibly and audibly struggled not to break down in tears during the testimony. Suspicion for the crime had immediately fallen on Robaina Santana, because he was “not affected by the death of his cousin,” a neighbor testified. Four days after the murder, Robaina Santana was arrested and placed in Tahiche prison"

This one haunted me all night when I first read it.

What the fuck is more important here? Our politics or our little girls? Because we are creating a world where our little girls are just prey for predators. Where their opportunities are stolen. Their safety and dignity stomped on.

No. I swear .....you cannot be okay with this and care about women and girls.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh joy, another tedious thread bashing men created by Comrade Lotustein..... I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that the killer was a white guy?

Latino. That's not my point. Why do you insist on always being so thick? My point is that women have a reason to be on the alert. It doesn't make you a man hater because you are aware that not all men can be trusted. Own the fact that there are plenty of rapists and murderers out there to warrant a certain level of mistrust among women.

And? For every horrible, psychopathic, horrible fuck who happens to possess a dick, there are thousands more who have good hearts and wouldn't hurt a fly.

Aren't you always saying that we shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush? Yet here you are, spreading anti-male hysteria and implying that most men are rapists and murderers.

BTW, grats on not posting an article vilifying whitey for once, it makes a refreshing change.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'll accept whatever slang these psychos throw at me.

I've never been a coward.....and I wont start now either. I have daughters. Fuck this.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"That June morning, Robaina Santana went into Santana’s room and struck her 30 times with a hammer, using “extreme violence” and targeting “vital areas,” especially the head, court records show. He continued to beat Santana after she fell mortally wounded to the ground. He then used a belt to asphyxiate her. The act of murder so excited Robaina Santana that he ejaculated on her, an investigation found. Investigators say Robaina Santana sexually defiled the deceased young woman before leaving her body wrapped in a blanket in the hallway. “She was my daughter, my girl, my princess, and they took her from me from one day to the next,” Padilla testified before the Provincial Court of the Jury. When Padilla had returned from work that morning, “I went upstairs, I saw blood in the bathroom, and when I entered her room, it was all full of blood. I found my dead baby girl in a pool of blood in the hallway, wrapped in her duvet with a belt around her neck and disfigured. I told her, ‘Come back to mother, my love,’ and she did not answer me.” The heartbroken mother visibly and audibly struggled not to break down in tears during the testimony. Suspicion for the crime had immediately fallen on Robaina Santana, because he was “not affected by the death of his cousin,” a neighbor testified. Four days after the murder, Robaina Santana was arrested and placed in Tahiche prison"

What the fuck is more important here? Our politics or our little girls? Because we are creating a world where our little girls are just prey for predators. Where their opportunities are stolen. Their safety and dignity stomped on.

We need a dictator like me to take over this country. You wont like it. In fact, you'll hate it. I'd solve all the problems though......with death.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We need a dictator like me to take over this country. You wont like it. In fact, you'll hate it. I'd solve all the problems though......with death.

Agreeing with this would be conceding to the Great Experiment failing.....and I wont do it.

Even if I'm seeing that it very well may take another civil war to preserve the foundations of the country.

:/

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Agreeing with this would be conceding to the Great Experiment failing.....and I wont do it.

Even if I'm seeing that it very well may take another civil war to preserve the foundations of the country.

:/
Oh I know..... its shit sammie for sure!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know my solution would be far better, not as many deaths, just lots of deportations.

At 14 I was raped by Arab muslims from Dearbornistan MI.

No idea if they were legal or not but for a long time it was a big left wing no no to say shit about muslims. Islamophobia was a crime.

I had a leftist male call me a stupid islamophobic cunt just for talking about it on socail media. Then he started sending me some of the most vile messages...at like 2, 3am. That's when leftists are busy sending hate and death threats on fb....between 1 and 5am lol.

Being on the wrong side of history must make it hard to sleep at night.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sand n1ggers... I do wonder what you were doing with them in the first place, especially at that age, but I don't expect you to discuss it on here.

They're predatory fucks who regard females as inferior playthings to toy with at their leisure, especially white women who they think are easy meat.

I'm sure you're familiar with the Rotherham PLEASE ASS BOX ME! gangs in the UK, this is just the tip of the iceberg and one of the major reasons why there is so much hostility towards Arabic and Islamic immigration into European countries.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like what strikes me hard is how you assume other people will care if you've been attacked.....and it is a HARD pill to swallow when you get first hand experience with their total lack of empathy if what you went through cannot be used to prop their narrative.

They just dont care. This used to really hurt. It's such a difficult thing to talk about because just saying it is attached to all these feelings of inadequacy. That makes no sense because you cant help what a stronger person chooses to do to you. But still you beat yourself up and feel stupid. When you finally start speaking and you are met with this total lack of care it reinforces that feeling of total worthlessness that comes with this sort of assault. Its dehumanizing.

Maybe expecting others to care and being hurt when they dont is a bit narcissistic.

I DID get over this and my motives were changed. I occasionally speak at shelters and rehabs to other women who have been through similar. I mentor women in recovery. I have two "mentees" both having over a year of clean time. I only agree if they have a year(cause I cant watch them relapse....a year shows dedication to recovery).

But this is the world we live in and it's so much darker than it even looks.

If people SAY they care about women and girls.....you dont get to pick like that. You either care for real or fuck off because if you dont care about them all, than all you are interested in is exploiting womens pain and suffering to promote your own selfish political interest. You are using hurting people who have already been used. It's like continuing to rape them in a way. Like they exist to serve the purposes of others.

I WANT Lotus to care for real. I dont just want to win an argument. I want her to enter into this reality and care about our little girls and the future we are building. If conservatives were promoting this I would be blasting them HARD.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sand n1ggers... I do wonder what you were doing with them in the first place, especially at that age, but I don't expect you to discuss it on here.

They're predatory fucks who regard females as inferior playthings to toy with at their leisure, especially white women who they think are easy meat.

I'm sure you're familiar with the Rotherham PLEASE ASS BOX ME! gangs in the UK, this is just the tip of the iceberg and one of the major reasons why there is so much hostility towards Arabic and Islamic immigration into European countries.

Well my mother was an alcoholic and I used to run away frequently.

The "party house" I used to go hang at when I wasn't with my best friend(a man...I call him my brother), the mom kicked everyone out at like midnight one night. One of my friends knew these Arab guys.

So she called them and they came to pick us up. The thing was.....i wanted to go home. So they agreed to drop me off at home. And my friends jumped into the car(it was a van with no seats in the back....so that was rapey) so I went in as well.

When we got to the road that I lived on, I told them where to turn and they didnt. Then I realized they didnt turn on purpose.....and right then I knew. A strong feeling of dred set in.

So they took us to this Detroit motel and I was just sitting on the floor minding my business. One of the guys spilt alcohol on me and I went into the bathroom....I was followed....and I'll spare the rest.

I really wasnt sure I was going to live, and that was the worst part. I suffered crippling ptsd that still creeps up on me to this day.

I never should have gotten in that van. I got in because I thought since 3 other girls got in and they were fine....that it was safe. It wasnt. And I've taught my daughters to NEVER go off with men EVEN if their friends do it.

Our code is, no matter where they are or what time it is, if they text me with an "X" my ass is going to get them. No questions. It's much different times than it was in 1995.

After I was physically healed I got a lot of "well you shouldnt have been.... blah blah" which I agree with, but kids are dumb and predators are predators. Nothing excuses what violent rapists do. Nothing. These were grown ass men in their 20s. And yes, Arab men ARE more violent towards women.....its their fucking culture.

All this being said.....I know I'm FAR from the only woman who has been on the receiving end of male violence and entitlement who is HORRIFIED by this gender bullshit that opens us up to predatory men in spaces were we have a right to our safety. I know how evil and opportunistic these bags of fucking shit are. Progressives have a terrifying rosey view of this and lack of empathy as it suits them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The "party house" I used to go hang at when I wasn't with my best friend(a man...I call him my brother), the mom kicked everyone out at like midnight one night. One of my friends knew these Arab guys.

So she called them and they came to pick us up. The thing was.....i wanted to go home. So they agreed to drop me off at home. And my friends jumped into the car(it was a van with no seats in the back....so that was rapey) so I went in as well.

When we got to the road that I lived on, I told them where to turn and they didnt. Then I realized they didnt turn on purpose.....and right then I knew. A strong feeling of dred set in.

So they took us to this Detroit motel and I was just sitting on the floor minding my business. One of the guys spilt alcohol on me and I went into the bathroom....I was followed....and I'll spare the rest.

I really wasnt sure I was going to live, and that was the worst part. I suffered crippling ptsd that still creeps up on me to this day.

I never should have gotten in that van. I got in because I thought since 3 other girls got in and they were fine....that it was safe. It wasnt. And I've taught my daughters to NEVER go off with men EVEN if their friends do it.

Our code is, no matter where they are or what time it is, if they text me with an "X" my ass is going to get them. No questions. It's much different times than it was in 1995.

After I was physically healed I got a lot of "well you shouldnt have been.... blah blah" which I agree with, but kids are dumb and predators are predators. Nothing excuses what violent rapists do. Nothing. These were grown ass men in their 20s. And yes, Arab men ARE more violent towards women.....its their fucking culture.

All this being said.....I know I'm FAR from the only woman who has been on the receiving end of male violence and entitlement who is HORRIFIED by this gender bullshit that opens us up to predatory men in spaces were we have a right to our safety. I know how evil and opportunistic these bags of fucking shit are. Progressives have a terrifying rosey view of this and lack of empathy as it suits them.
Too bad someone didnt find them and shoot them all. If you were my daughter, I'd be in jail for triple homicide. Prolly woulda shot the kids parents too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Too bad someone didnt find them and shoot them all. If you were my daughter, I'd be in jail for triple homicide. Prolly woulda shot the kids parents too.

Yeah my brother and my family were infuriated and blood thirsty. Unfortunately I never got their names.

The police went to my friend who had called
.....she didnt even know their names. But she gave them all the info she could. She ended up in counseling as well because she blamed herself and went into a bad depression.

They really only attacked me. They did slap one of the other girls. But I was the one they went after. I think it's because I was the one who wasnt really into the "party" that was going on. Who knows.

I'm just glad I didnt end up with my throat cut in some Detroit dumpster.

Unfortunately I bathed the minute I got home. So.....there went the DNA evidence and all I had were injuries. So it was proven I was attacked, but I had nothing to prove who attacked. No one knew who these guys were. Just nicknames.

Its incredibly HARD to get justice for these kinds of attacks.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
and be protective or defensive. Just makes no sense.

DONALD THOMPSON
Sat, July 24, 2021, 8:22 PM

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A prolific serial torture-slayer dubbed “The Dating Game Killer” died Saturday while awaiting execution in California, authorities said. Rodney James Alcala was 77.

He died of natural causes at a hospital in San Joaquin Valley, California, prison officials said in a statement.
Alcala was sentenced to death in 2010 for five slayings in California between 1977 and 1979, including that of a 12-year-old girl, though authorities estimate he may have killed up to 130 people across the country.

California prosecutors said Alcala also took earrings from at least two of his adult victims as trophies.

Two women were posed nude after their deaths, one was raped with a claw hammer and all were repeatedly strangled and resuscitated to prolong their agony, prosecutors said.

And he is far from being th only man who has done this sort of thing.

But, hey, no reason to worry. If you worry, you're a man hater.

He died before his execution, how convenient.

He should have gotten an execution.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Better yet, killed.
absolutely

Well, funny you should ask that but families of deviants still love the deviant but you are absolutely right anyone else wouldn't miss them. I watched a doco on a Toronto married grandfather who murdered 7-8 gay men... And a lady friend of the serial killer expressed sympathy for the murdered gays saying the were loved by their families.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Better yet, killed.
absolutely

Well, funny you should ask that but families of deviants still love the deviant but you are absolutely right anyone else wouldn't miss them. I watched a doco on a Toronto married grandfather who murdered 7-8 gay men... And a lady friend of the serial killer expressed sympathy for the murdered gays saying the were loved by their families.
I'd still love my sons to death if I found out they were gay. I think any normal minded parent would

But let me find out that one of them is dressing up as a woman and entering female showering areas and disrobing himself in front of little girls

I'd disown him after beating the fucking piss out of him to damn near death.

Fuck that, there are certain things you don't do and being a real life seamajor queer smear is one of them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Better yet, killed.
absolutely

I'd still love my sons to death if I found out they were gay. I think any normal minded parent would

But let me find out that one of them is dressing up as a woman and entering female showering areas and disrobing himself in front of little girls

I'd disown him after beating the fucking piss out of him to damn near death.

Fuck that, there are certain things you don't do and being a real life seamajor queer smear is one of them

Thank God you would never have to worry about that because the boys are not depraved fucking perverts.

I'm convinced they are more likely to pound the living shit out of whatever fetishist predator they see going into female spaces.