I just don't understand why women should worry about strange men

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I remember during one of my short trolling stints at LSA this one female was getting absolutely ridiculed and ostracized because upon learning that the "guy" she was talking to was really still a female with lady parts intact she decided to end the courtship

Oh boy did they go nuts on her like she was some kind of modern day neanderthal

Yeah........they act like being transphobic is worse than being a fucking rapist. And that anything except full on agreement with them is transphobic.
fuck that. Any man that believes he's a woman is a fucking freak degenerate loser who should be locked away somewhere

if that's transphobe then yeah I'm transphobe. Fuck your feelings, libs
Better yet, killed.
absolutely

who the fuck would miss them?

Well, funny you should ask that but families of deviants still love the deviant but you are absolutely right anyone else wouldn't miss them. I watched a doco on a Toronto married grandfather who murdered 7-8 gay men... And a lady friend of the serial killer expressed sympathy for the murdered gays saying the were loved by their families.
I'd still love my sons to death if I found out they were gay. I think any normal minded parent would

But let me find out that one of them is dressing up as a woman and entering female showering areas and disrobing himself in front of little girls

I'd disown him after beating the fucking piss out of him to damn near death.

Fuck that, there are certain things you don't do and being a real life seamajor queer smear is one of them

Thank God you would never have to worry about that because the boys are not depraved fucking perverts.

I'm convinced they are more likely to pound the living shit out of whatever fetishist predator they see going into female spaces.
absolutely. 100% conservative morally upright men with strong backbones

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh joy, another tedious thread bashing men created by Comrade Lotustein..... I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that the killer was a white guy?

Latino. That's not my point. Why do you insist on always being so thick? My point is that women have a reason to be on the alert. It doesn't make you a man hater because you are aware that not all men can be trusted. Own the fact that there are plenty of rapists and murderers out there to warrant a certain level of mistrust among women.

And? For every horrible, psychopathic, horrible fuck who happens to possess a dick, there are thousands more who have good hearts and wouldn't hurt a fly.

Aren't you always saying that we shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush? Yet here you are, spreading anti-male hysteria and implying that most men are rapists and murderers.

BTW, grats on not posting an article vilifying whitey for once, it makes a refreshing change.

How is staying on the alert with men you don't know because, well, you don't know what could happen, the equivalent of tarring everyone with the same brush? There are plenty of trusting women who have ended up dead or raped because they were too trusting. There is no equivalent to this among any other social interactions on the planet. The incidences of men killing and/or raping strange women far outnumber the incidences of men killing and/or raping strange men for no reason, and you know it.

This in no way means that I don't clearly understand most men would not do this. It's just not a good idea to assume everything will be fine when women are alone around strange men. It's just not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh joy, another tedious thread bashing men created by Comrade Lotustein..... I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that the killer was a white guy?

Latino. That's not my point. Why do you insist on always being so thick? My point is that women have a reason to be on the alert. It doesn't make you a man hater because you are aware that not all men can be trusted. Own the fact that there are plenty of rapists and murderers out there to warrant a certain level of mistrust among women.

And? For every horrible, psychopathic, horrible fuck who happens to possess a dick, there are thousands more who have good hearts and wouldn't hurt a fly.

Aren't you always saying that we shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush? Yet here you are, spreading anti-male hysteria and implying that most men are rapists and murderers.

BTW, grats on not posting an article vilifying whitey for once, it makes a refreshing change.

It's just not a good idea to assume everything will be fine when women are alone around strange men. It's just not.

Right. Kinda how giving men unfettered access to woman is just not a good idea assuming everything will be fine.

Especially when its showing to NOT be fine. We have a whole new level of unsafe now.

This doesnt stop being true.....like ever.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
and be protective or defensive. Just makes no sense.

DONALD THOMPSON
Sat, July 24, 2021, 8:22 PM

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A prolific serial torture-slayer dubbed “The Dating Game Killer” died Saturday while awaiting execution in California, authorities said. Rodney James Alcala was 77.

He died of natural causes at a hospital in San Joaquin Valley, California, prison officials said in a statement.
Alcala was sentenced to death in 2010 for five slayings in California between 1977 and 1979, including that of a 12-year-old girl, though authorities estimate he may have killed up to 130 people across the country.

California prosecutors said Alcala also took earrings from at least two of his adult victims as trophies.

Two women were posed nude after their deaths, one was raped with a claw hammer and all were repeatedly strangled and resuscitated to prolong their agony, prosecutors

I completely agree with you about being aware. My mother quoted the tool box killer when I asked to walk to the boardwalk when I was 12 with my girlfriends… so I didn’t go lol It’s the hysterical paranoia combined with a news headline addiction that’s disturbing. It can happen! Yes, we know… but do we stop living life because of it?

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There are plenty of trusting women who have ended up dead or raped because they were too trusting.

You mean like women who trust that they would walk into an area of a day spa that says "women only" and be surrounded by only women? THat kind of trust which you are looking to erode with your support of 245 genders and counting you disingenuous fucktard of the highest order?

It's just not a good idea to assume everything will be fine when women are alone around strange men. It's just not.
Oh really? So why do you stand aside while the strangest of all men (those that suddenly believe they'd transformed into a woman just because) are entering women's only spaces without consequence? Do you honestly believe the day a biological female walks into a female only locker room and is surrounded by nothing but swinging dicks is going to be a good one?

Good fucking GOd your hypocrisy has no bottom you cunt.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
There are plenty of trusting women who have ended up dead or raped because they were too trusting.

You mean like women who trust that they would walk into an area of a day spa that says "women only" and be surrounded by only women? THat kind of trust which you are looking to erode with your support of 245 genders and counting you disingenuous fucktard of the highest order?

Oh really? So why do you stand aside while the strangest of all men (those that suddenly believe they'd transformed into a woman just because) are entering women's only spaces without consequence? Do you honestly believe the day a biological female walks into a female only locker room and is surrounded by nothing but swinging dicks is going to be a good one?

Unfortunately, Obama made it so trans women could use the women’s public restrooms and then Trump reversed that and made it so you have to use the bathroom that matches your birth certificate. Now homeless and incarcerated women are in danger and being discriminated against because this is now something that has to be monitored. It’s a clusterfuck of discrimination law issues and clearly having Trump come in AFTER Obama to undo everything Obama did had resulted in the most damage and we are more divided now than ever.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Unfortunately, Obama made it so trans women could use the women’s public restrooms and then Trump reversed that and made it so you have to use the bathroom that matches your birth certificate. Now homeless and incarcerated women are in danger and being discriminated against because this is now something that has to be monitored. It’s a clusterfuck of discrimination law issues and clearly having Trump come in AFTER Obama to undo everything Obama did had resulted in the most damage and we are more divided now than ever.
How is telling a man he has to use the man's bathroom because he is a man a clusterfuck of damage?

How did we even get to the point where this type of stupidity was up for debate in the first place?

My thoughts is this: If you want to be a degenerate who believes you are a woman just because the wind blew to the south one day as opposed to the north you should feel the consequence of shitting on yourself in public. Fuck them, fuck their feelings. There are only two genders and no matter what a man does he will always be a male and no matter what a woman does she will always be a female. end of.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

How is telling a man he has to use the man's bathroom because he is a man a clusterfuck of damage?

How did we even get to the point where this type of stupidity was up for debate in the first place?

My thoughts is this: If you want to be a degenerate who believes you are a woman just because the wind blew to the south one day as opposed to the north you should feel the consequence of shitting on yourself in public. Fuck them, fuck their feelings. There are only two genders and no matter what a man does he will always be a male and no matter what a woman does she will always be a female. end of.

My feeling is that unless you’re a terribly obvious trans woman, it’s drawing unwanted attention to your disguise.

They aren’t going away… now what? We don’t have a budget to build I used to be a man bathrooms at every location.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They will all continue to talk AROUND this.

Women just had our sex based rights thrown away. Full on men are joining womens sports and totally smoking them. So now if a MAN decides to identify as a woman.....he can literally just come in and take away opportunities from women and girls.

In public sex segregated areas where women and girls are vulnerable....predatory men with autogynophilia and other kinks can SAY they identify as women and they can come in and peep, harrass, expose themselves to women and girls. Cases of this happening at Target have gone way up. And in many places it's being reported and recorded as woman on woman sex crimes.

And you KNOW people in progressive states are not going to figure THAT out. They'll think women are getting more violent.

And violent abusers, child rapists, rapists, murderers... can tell judges they identify as women, get lighter sentences and be placed in womens prison. Women are already getting assaulted and raped.

And these fake feminists only care about abortion access. So instead of fighting for women, they'll just start yammering for tax funded abortion for the womwn getting raped and impregnated in prison.

And if you fight this.....its okay now for men and left wing activists to label you transphobic and try to stomp your right to protest, try to get you fired, call for violence against you and commit violence. So it's cool now for men to promote violence against women who are labeled "terfs".

I'm just making sure this is all very clear.

I genuinely believe left wing people are not for anything. They exist in angry, hateful opposition to everything this country is.

They are holding down women and girls for rapists and predators for a very small percent of the population with actual gender dysphoria who always used womens facilities anyway. All they've done now is open us all up to any predator and pervert. But they dont think they are obligated to consider anyone or anything before they support shit that brings so much harm to women and girls.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
My feeling is that unless you’re a terribly obvious trans woman it’s drawing unwanted attention to your disguise.

They aren’t going away… now what? We don’t have a budget to build I used to be a man bathrooms at every location.

you say now what like we owe these degenerates something because of their mental illness.

We dont.

Now what is what it should always have been and always be. Fuck them. They can die in a large plastic bag for all I care. Let them shit in their panties. Maybe enough of that will inspire them to return to ranks of normalcy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because these people straight up believe that validating a man's feelings is more important than protecting women and girls from predators.

That's what it is.

We need to just let a full on man swing his semi hard dick around little girls like Wi Spa because....men's feelings are more important than our safety and dignity.

Fuck these people. They know predatory men are a problem.....but they dont give a shit about women and girls.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My feeling is that unless you’re a terribly obvious trans woman it’s drawing unwanted attention to your disguise.

you say now what like we owe these degenerates something because of their mental illness.

We dont.

Now what is what it should always have been and always be. Fuck them. They can die in a large plastic bag for all I care. Let them shit in their panties. Maybe enough of that will inspire them to return to ranks of normalcy

They don’t bother me because they all live in the 90069 (West Hollywood) here… which I find ironically hilarious.

I also don’t allow them to bother me. I talk to them like they are women when I meet them…. But I can’t be biased. Ethics and all.

I would treat a trans woman criminal the same as I would a regular straight male criminal. I have a baseball bat in my trunk and I swing for the fence.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Women just had our sex based rights thrown away. Full on men are joining womens sports and totally smoking them. So now if a MAN decides to identify as a woman.....he can literally just come in and take away opportunities from women and girls.

who would have thought it would be conservative males standing up for women's rights against Feminists?

Shows you what the end game for feminists was all along. Their hatred for men is so strong that watching one declare womanhood is more important to them than protecting their own.

Hypocrites. The lot of them. *spits*

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

We dont.

They don’t bother me because they all live in the 90069 (West Hollywood) here… which I find ironically hilarious.

I also don’t allow them to bother me. I talk to them like they are women when I meet them…. But I can’t be biased. Ethics and all.

I would treat a trans woman criminal the same as I would a regular straight male criminal. I have a baseball bat in my trunk and I swing for the fence.
Oh they don't bother me either. Plus, their bathroom bullshit won't fly down here in the Greatest state in the Union.

I do feel for the innocent souls that do have to put up with their bullshit tho.

Me? I remain unconcerned for my personal safety mostly because I can fight my ass off if I need to and there isn't a tranny a problem in the world my Glock 19 can't solve

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

who would have thought it would be conservative males standing up for women's rights against Feminists?

Shows you what the end game for feminists was all along. Their hatred for men is so strong that watching one declare womanhood is more important to them than protecting their own.

Hypocrites. The lot of them. *spits*

Funny you should say that... .because the first feminists were Christian Republicans.

Everytime democrats and leftists adopt a movement that was never on the left side....they fuck it up horribly and use it as a weapon.

Look at Civil Rights. Republicans passed that. And since democrats pushed the welfare state they used pandering and policy to destroy the black family and keep them in poor high crime Democrat strongholds. Now they have riot mobs destroying those communities and getting people killed and harmed. Using race to ruthlessly divide and subvert the country.

And they warped feminism into this disgusting euphemism for abortion and turned it into "equality for everyone!" and hatred of white males.

Feminism had nothing to do with men. It was for and about women. Fostering a society where women were accepted as WOMEN. Not the same as men. Men and women have always been equal. Equal in value with their own needs. Feminism was about women being accepted and valued as women. Right to vote. Own property. Et.

And now you have shrieking male soyviet union activists screaming at women telling women they are not feminists because they dont want biological men in their spaces and prison cells. All the rights for women that were fought for.....gone. Because of men who demand to "identify" as women and we all have to validate it or pay the price.

My oldest daughter had a friend who was pretty left and had a ton of issues and believed she was transmale. She told my daughter that if a woman gets assaulted by a man claiming to be trans that reporting it is transphobic because it makes trans people look bad. A lot of activists think like this. So we are supposed to take abuse and assault and shut up. Or we are transphobic.

They set up this mindless strawman that unless we fully accept this and let any man identify as woman come into womens spaces to prey on women and girls....rape them in prison....take our opportunities.....that we have "a problem with transpeople". They either ignore what's happening on purpose or their brains are broke.

Or they are too intellectually lazy and limited to bother understanding the very real problems this brings so they resort to hate and/or violence.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

We dont.

Oh they don't bother me either. Plus, their bathroom bullshit won't fly down here in the Greatest state in the Union.

I do feel for the innocent souls that do have to put up with their bullshit tho.

Me? I remain unconcerned for my personal safety mostly because I can fight my ass off if I need to and there isn't a tranny a problem in the world my Glock 19 can't solve

We maintain the right to defend ourselves and loved ones. That part isn’t going away. I’m all about empowering women to understand their strength and to use that to protect themselves… but I can also fight like a dude lol

Shit, I know a girl who got off for running a dude over with a car who stabbed her brother. Justice is swift and mighty.

But I feel for the moderately believable trans woman who minds their own business and is an upstanding citizen who uses a woman’s bathroom and is arrested tho…

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But I feel for the moderately believable trans woman who minds their own business and is an upstanding citizen who uses a woman’s bathroom and is arrested tho…

I don't. Cause this is what you end up with.

Remember the old saying "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"

The good of every woman and little girl in my beloved nation far far far outweighs any inconvenience a few mentally ill fuck rags might have to experience as a result of their abnormality.

Life is cruel, hence the price you pay for being a fucking loon. I owe people like that nothing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The good of every woman and little girl in my beloved nation far far far outweighs any inconvenience a few mentally ill fuck rags might have to experience as a result of their abnormality.

Life is cruel, hence the price you pay for being a fucking loon. I owe people like that nothing.

Men with legit gender dysphoria who have transitioned and pass as women have always been coming into womens spaces.

They would get booted if they went into men's areas.

It's a total nonissue. This was never a problem.

It's a problem NOW that this radical gender ideology has been imposed on us by law and now ANY man can say he identifies as a woman.....even still presenting as a man can have access. And men with autogynophilia.

Transwomen were always allowed. All this did was help predatory men assault, rape and victimize women and girls in spaces they were not allowed to be in until Biden. And this transactivism shit.

You cant reason with progressives. They keep thinking its actual gender dysphoric people that we "have a problem" with. They have some wall in their brain that stops them from understanding that predatory men are the problem and the "Equality Act" gave them legal unquestioning access to prey on women and girls.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Men with legit gender dysphoria who have transitioned and pass as women have always been coming into womens spaces.

It's a problem NOW that this radical gender ideology has been imposed on us by law and now ANY man can say he identifies as a woman.....even still presenting as a man can have access. And men with autogynophilia.

No, it's a problem now because these type of morally shallow vermin will NEVER be satisfied. Give them an inch soon they'll demand a foot.. and so on and so far.

it's a whole meism culture. That's why the prudent course of action will be to return to the days when we ostracized them like the malfunctioning abominations they are.

Mark my words, we allow this shit to continue unabated and one day biological women will be conscripted into forced child birth on behalf of these souless vermin scum

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm not Trans but I would love to gander about in a ladies bathroom :Excited6:
So would I.

Especially if the chicks were hot.

ANd therein lies the problem

I'd pretend to be a chic too if I knew Megan Fox were butt ass naked in the woman's only area of my local spa

You really think for one second a convicted murderer doing 5 life sentences has anything to lose putting some koolaid on his lips and a wig on his head to make his way to the woman's only prison? The other inmates know what that's about and won't think of trying him

so it's win win for him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And women and girls should never have to think about how to fight predatory men who may come into their locker room or changing room or bathroom....or wave their semi hard dicks around girls and women.

Some women are terrified of men. Not all women want to fight or get physical or be cornered in places that are supposed to be safe for women.

There is a very good reason we have sex segregated areas. Taking that away and saying "well you can still defend yourself" is treating women like shit. It's total bullshit. The entire point of womens only spaces is for their safety and comfort. And women being forced to share prison cells with violent men is completely not okay.

Pretty soon we really ARE going to be the Handmaids Tale and it's the left wing dragging us there. To a society where womanhood means nothing but an idenity and society is just less safe for women and girls.

If there are women who wish to see themselves just like men who can hang with men, fight like men, drink like men, fuck like men....fine. They should go create spaces where they can be like men around men. But WOMEN should be allowed to be women and be safe in spaces that are just for us to respect our privacy, safety and dignity.

It's not empowering to lose our sex based rights and be forced to rely on our ability to defend ourselves from the new wave patriarchy that has figured out they can identify as women and destroy the rights we fought for.

Once again women take a back seat and endure abuse and humiliation to cater to the feelings and entitlement of men. And progressive women are all for it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
..and while we're at it... who gives the slightest fuck how a convicted Felon feels in a prison?

I certainly don't.

Nigga I didn't give a fuck about you when you was a free person and I certainly ain't making any adjustments for you now.

Cope, bitch, it's a part of losing your freedom

can't do the time don't do the crime. Anyone from the hood will tell you in prison you're on your own like the gladiators of old. And these princess bitches want special treatment. Spike them cunts to the nearest wall and let them bleed the fuck out.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No, it's a problem now because these type of morally shallow vermin will NEVER be satisfied. Give them an inch soon they'll demand a foot.. and so on and so far.

it's a whole meism culture. That's why the prudent course of action will be to return to the days when we ostracized them like the malfunctioning abominations they are.

Mark my words, we allow this shit to continue unabated and one day biological women will be conscripted into forced child birth on behalf of these souless vermin scum

Oh I know.

Never thought i would see such a misogynistic movement in my life time.....this is not the world I want my daughters and grand daughters to inherit.

I may not be able to stop it.....but I will kick and scream and fight whenever and where ever.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I can’t argue this logic… but I’ll have to remind you that this country was built by people escaping religious persecution. Innocent until proven guilty on a case by case basis… I’m not going to make a generalized, blanketed accusation against them ALL just because society and the courts don’t like to dole out the death penalty to hardened criminals.

We must also consider these people have been the target of hate crimes and discrimination. They have rights too.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I can’t argue this logic… but I’ll have to remind you that this country was built by people escaping religious persecution. Innocent until proven guilty on a case by case basis… I’m not going to make a generalized, blanketed accusation against them ALL just because society and the courts don’t like to dole out the death penalty to hardened criminals.

We must also consider these people have been the target of hate crimes and discrimination. They have rights too.
I always thought it was about taxes.

But anyway.

I'm more of the school of thought that we say "fuckem and let God sort em out" because this "case by case" basis just becomes unmanageable when you have every fairy degenerate popping out of the woodwork to test their specifically designed angle to the situation.

My logic is simple.

If (pelvis area = swinging cock + pair of balls);
then person = male ; and should only be allowed in areas designated for men
else if (male thinks he is a woman despite biological facts to the contrary this is his fucking problem and society does not alter it's own view of reality to placate his delusions)
fi
end substring
no variables present

very simple.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I always thought it was about taxes.

But anyway.

I'm more of the school of thought that we say "fuckem and let God sort em out" because this "case by case" basis just becomes unmanageable when you have every fairy degenerate popping out of the woodwork to test their specifically designed angle to the situation.

My logic is simple.

If (pelvis area = swinging cock + pair of balls);
then person = male ; and should only be allowed in areas designated for men
else if (male thinks he is a woman despite biological facts to the contrary this is his fucking problem and society does not alter it's own view of reality to placate his delusions)
fi
end substring
no variables present

very simple.

It's like it just doesnt penetrate that transwomen who transitioned....actual dysphoric people....have BEEN using womens spaces. Because they look like women.

Like Blaire White.. getting booted for using the male bathroom.

ALL these assholes have done is open it up to any man who claims to be a woman.

Actual dysphoric transwomen dont get questioned.

They just dont get it. Or they pretend they dont. Playing dumb.

The bottom line is, they dont care about the harm. They want to look smarter and more open minded....and if women and girls have to be less safe and endure abuse and assault for these people to feel enlightened and accepting... that's a price they are willing to pay.

This isnt hard for critical thinking people. But progressives are so involved with trying to look more enlightened just cannot grasp this very simple issue.

They acknowledge predatory men and the stats of male violence on women when it suits their point but when it clashes with their platform they act like they dont get it. Or act like its "not black and white".

There really is no conversation here. This shit is a direct threat to women and girls and it cannot be tolerated and allowed. Period.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also, it doesn't matter that trans people have experienced hate crimes.

The data shows most crimes on trans people come from other trans people.

And WOMEN experienced vastly MORE violence and murder at the hands of men than transpeople experience in general. That's facts.

So it makes NO sense to put women and girls in direct harm JUST to appease men who most of the time are going to be claiming they are women in order to access victims.