I just don't understand why women should worry about strange men

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
But I feel for the moderately believable trans woman who minds their own business and is an upstanding citizen who uses a woman’s bathroom and is arrested tho…

I don't. Cause this is what you end up with.

Remember the old saying "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"

The good of every woman and little girl in my beloved nation far far far outweighs any inconvenience a few mentally ill fuck rags might have to experience as a result of their abnormality.

Life is cruel, hence the price you pay for being a fucking loon. I owe people like that nothing.

I can’t argue this logic… but I’ll have to remind you that this country was built by people escaping religious persecution. Innocent until proven guilty on a case by case basis… I’m not going to make a generalized, blanketed accusation against them ALL just because society and the courts don’t like to dole out the death penalty to hardened criminals.

We must also consider these people have been the target of hate crimes and discrimination. They have rights too.
I always thought it was about taxes.

But anyway.

I'm more of the school of thought that we say "fuckem and let God sort em out" because this "case by case" basis just becomes unmanageable when you have every fairy degenerate popping out of the woodwork to test their specifically designed angle to the situation.

My logic is simple.

If (pelvis area = swinging cock + pair of balls);
then person = male ; and should only be allowed in areas designated for men
else if (male thinks he is a woman despite biological facts to the contrary this is his fucking problem and society does not alter it's own view of reality to placate his delusions)
fi
end substring
no variables present

very simple.

and by taxes you mean the lengthy appeals process for anyone on death row?

That is very hero of you to stand up as a protector of women, Big… but I already knew this about you. I just don’t agree with the “how society” views them. The only people with a real issue with the trans seem to be the religious and political extremists screaming “Gawd said NO buttsexaholics!”

But we both know better…. we know that the Bible is only reflective of man’s egotistical interpretation of those events.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
But I feel for the moderately believable trans woman who minds their own business and is an upstanding citizen who uses a woman’s bathroom and is arrested tho…

The good of every woman and little girl in my beloved nation far far far outweighs any inconvenience a few mentally ill fuck rags might have to experience as a result of their abnormality.

Life is cruel, hence the price you pay for being a fucking loon. I owe people like that nothing.

I can’t argue this logic… but I’ll have to remind you that this country was built by people escaping religious persecution. Innocent until proven guilty on a case by case basis… I’m not going to make a generalized, blanketed accusation against them ALL just because society and the courts don’t like to dole out the death penalty to hardened criminals.

We must also consider these people have been the target of hate crimes and discrimination. They have rights too.

But anyway.

I'm more of the school of thought that we say "fuckem and let God sort em out" because this "case by case" basis just becomes unmanageable when you have every fairy degenerate popping out of the woodwork to test their specifically designed angle to the situation.

My logic is simple.

else if (male thinks he is a woman despite biological facts to the contrary this is his fucking problem and society does not alter it's own view of reality to placate his delusions)
fi
end substring
no variables present

very simple.

That is very hero of you to stand up as a protector of women, Big… but I already knew this about you. I just don’t agree with the “how society” views them. The only people with a real issue with the trans seem to be the religious and political extremists screaming “Gawd said NO buttsexaholics!”

But we both know better…. we know that the Bible is only reflective of man’s egotistical interpretation of those events.
I don't care what they get up to but when they start demanding to be represented in everything and fucking with our kids then I have an issue... This pic nicely represents the road we've been down, what will it be like in 2031?
WwJtYkS.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Also, it doesn't matter that trans people have experienced hate crimes.

The data shows most crimes on trans people come from other trans people.

And WOMEN experienced vastly MORE violence and murder at the hands of men than transpeople experience in general. That's facts.

So it makes NO sense to put women and girls in direct harm JUST to appease men who most of the time are going to be claiming they are women in order to access victims.
I don't give a fuck about the data. Just like I don't give a fuck about these trans mutants

They can shit on themselves in a corner due to lack of public options and slit their throats due to the resultant depression for all I care

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

But anyway.

My logic is simple.

fi
end substring
no variables present

very simple.

I don't care what they get up to but when they start demanding to be represented in everything and fucking with our kids then I have an issue... This pic nicely represents the road we've been down, what will it be like in 2031?
WwJtYkS.jpg

Children are disrespectful little assholes these days and we have bigger issues than them seeing an awkward person haphazardly dressed as a woman who is obviously a man tbh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also, it doesn't matter that trans people have experienced hate crimes.

The data shows most crimes on trans people come from other trans people.

And WOMEN experienced vastly MORE violence and murder at the hands of men than transpeople experience in general. That's facts.

So it makes NO sense to put women and girls in direct harm JUST to appease men who most of the time are going to be claiming they are women in order to access victims.
I don't give a fuck about the data. Just like I don't give a fuck about these trans mutants

They can shit on themselves in a corner due to lack of public options and slit their throats due to the resultant depression for all I care

We just need a succession. These progressives have scrambled brains and have no issue ignoring the harm they cause. None. They cant even understand what the issue even IS. Tell them over and over they just stay stuck on fucking stupid. I'm over it.

You cannot reason with them at all. I cant tell if they are stupid, sociopathic or both.

But we should have succession and leave them to build their authoritarian hive with all the rape and abuse and poverty and crime they want.

While us dummy's who value liberty and individualism and real diversity get free of them and actually have real progress. Sure we have issues but we look to common grounds and shared values.

And I bet you the hatred and resentment in these people would STILL be pushing them and they would start eating eachother and trying to invade us.

Uhg it's like we all have cancer.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

But anyway.

My logic is simple.

fi
end substring
no variables present

very simple.

no by taxes I mean when the colonists decided to beat the piss out of the lovely fair skinned Englishmen who looked, fought and acted like women.

any man who wears a woman's wig to a battle deserved to be gutted from stem to sternum

which brings me to my next point. What difference does it make if some religious zealot is thumping the whole "God says you must die" mantra over and over? As far as I'm concerned if God dislikes them so much he should get up off his ass and do something about them. Something like fire raining out of heaven consuming them whole would be nice. Just like in the good ole days of Sodom and Gomorrah. And I do believe I can supply him with two very viable targets should he find himself in need.

But I digress.

What's wrong is wrong no matter who's viewpoint on the suggested next steps you happen to agree with. A MAN disrobing in front of little girls is entirely wrong, sick and morally bankrupt. As is stealing opportunities from biological girls who simply do not have same physical gifts endowed upon you simply because, ironically enough, you lack the testicular fortitude, talent and dedication to compete against individuals who enjoy similar biological advantages.

These people have been sick from the word go and should never ever be catered to. But that's whats wrong with progressives. They're whole doctrine centers around pulling EVERYONE down to the lowest common denomiator instead of demanding the lowest common denominator swim or fucking sink. ..And that's NOT a recipe for a healthy society

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But anyway.

My logic is simple.

fi
end substring
no variables present

very simple.

WwJtYkS.jpg

They literally hallucinate and manufacture hate crimes and delude themselves into thinking all these scary religious people are hating everyone.

It's not even real. They are psychotic. And religious people are not safe in leftwing areas. Shit anyone who thinks different isnt safe in lwft areas.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

But anyway.

My logic is simple.

fi
end substring
no variables present

very simple.

WwJtYkS.jpg

Children are disrespectful little assholes these days and we have bigger issues than them seeing an awkward person haphazardly dressed as a woman who is obviously a man tbh.
But how do you teach them respect when the society around them is going completely hair-wire with losers like Holidicksuck and Aidsmin and the rest of their diarrhea cartel running amok of the joint?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

But anyway.

My logic is simple.

fi
end substring
no variables present

very simple.

WwJtYkS.jpg
THIS is what happens when you DONT CURE THE INFECTION BEFORE IT SPREADS

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But anyway.

My logic is simple.

fi
end substring
no variables present

very simple.

no by taxes I mean when the colonists decided to beat the piss out of the lovely fair skinned Englishmen who looked, fought and acted like women.

any man who wears a woman's wig to a battle deserved to be gutted from stem to sternum

which brings me to my next point. What difference does it make if some religious zealot is thumping the whole "God says you must die" mantra over and over? As far as I'm concerned if God dislikes them so much he should get up off his ass and do something about them. Something like fire raining out of heaven consuming them whole would be nice. Just like in the good ole days of Sodom and Gomorrah. And I do believe I can supply him with two very viable targets should he find himself in need.

But I digress.

What's wrong is wrong no matter who's viewpoint on the suggested next steps you happen to agree with. A MAN disrobing in front of little girls is entirely wrong, sick and morally bankrupt. As is stealing opportunities from biological girls who simply do not have same physical gifts endowed upon you simply because, ironically enough, you lack the testicular fortitude, talent and dedication to compete against individuals who enjoy similar biological advantages.

These people have been sick from the word go and should never ever be catered to. But that's whats wrong with progressives. They're whole doctrine centers around pulling EVERYONE down to the lowest common denomiator instead of demanding the lowest common denominator swim or fucking sink. ..And that's NOT a recipe for a healthy society

The whole doctrine is progressives have decided who matters most and demands everyone to cater to it. And its directly criminals and perverts.

We are supposed to have individual liberties. For the sake of liberal democracy we have to tolerate views and such we do not like.

These people hate liberal democracy and demand everyone caters to the feelings and validation of other peoples life style. Down to shit canning womens sex based rights. Destroying small business. Getting people fired. It's out of control.

Now if you disagree politically or vote in a way they dont like they throw fits and attack people and weaponize law.

They are authoritarians.

Again who cares about religious people? Leave them alone. They are not trying to pass policies that impose their beliefs on others. Leftists ARE.

We need succession. Period.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Succession / Shootem

potato patato

it's all just semantics to me

Well as I said even if succession happened, these people thrive on hate and opposition so much they would eat eachother and continually attack us for existing like they do now.

So hot civil war looks inevitable sadly. We cant just give up our rights and let democracy be killed quietly.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are plenty of trusting women who have ended up dead or raped because they were too trusting.

You mean like women who trust that they would walk into an area of a day spa that says "women only" and be surrounded by only women? THat kind of trust which you are looking to erode with your support of 245 genders and counting you disingenuous fucktard of the highest order?

It's just not a good idea to assume everything will be fine when women are alone around strange men. It's just not.
Oh really? So why do you stand aside while the strangest of all men (those that suddenly believe they'd transformed into a woman just because) are entering women's only spaces without consequence? Do you honestly believe the day a biological female walks into a female only locker room and is surrounded by nothing but swinging dicks is going to be a good one?

Good fucking GOd your hypocrisy has no bottom you cunt.

Unfortunately, Obama made it so trans women could use the women’s public restrooms and then Trump reversed that and made it so you have to use the bathroom that matches your birth certificate. Now homeless and incarcerated women are in danger and being discriminated against because this is now something that has to be monitored. It’s a clusterfuck of discrimination law issues and clearly having Trump come in AFTER Obama to undo everything Obama did had resulted in the most damage and we are more divided now than ever.
How is telling a man he has to use the man's bathroom because he is a man a clusterfuck of damage?

How did we even get to the point where this type of stupidity was up for debate in the first place?

My thoughts is this: If you want to be a degenerate who believes you are a woman just because the wind blew to the south one day as opposed to the north you should feel the consequence of shitting on yourself in public. Fuck them, fuck their feelings. There are only two genders and no matter what a man does he will always be a male and no matter what a woman does she will always be a female. end of.

My feeling is that unless you’re a terribly obvious trans woman, it’s drawing unwanted attention to your disguise.

They aren’t going away… now what? We don’t have a budget to build I used to be a man bathrooms at every location.
Kill em all. God says so.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Succession / Shootem

potato patato

Well as I said even if succession happened, these people thrive on hate and opposition so much they would eat eachother and continually attack us for existing like they do now.

So hot civil war looks inevitable sadly. We cant just give up our rights and let democracy be killed quietly.
I still say a complete purge is far more effective

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Succession / Shootem

potato patato

I still say a complete purge is far more effective

Deep breaths, Hitler….

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
They literally hallucinate and manufacture hate crimes and delude themselves into thinking all these scary religious people are hating everyone.

Well Hello Jessie Smollet

That’s your winning argument? LOLz

He was charged by a grand jury with a class 4 felony.
Illinois. Nuff said

There is a reason they call them FIPs lol

But are you actually insinuating he would have gotten off for this shit anywhere else than a red state? Now I’ve heard it ALL.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But anyway.

My logic is simple.

fi
end substring
no variables present

very simple.

WwJtYkS.jpg

Way fucking bigger issues. I think cons and libs should spend far more energy demanding fair wages and objecting to the corporate hijacking of the country.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

But anyway.

My logic is simple.

fi
end substring
no variables present

very simple.

WwJtYkS.jpg

Way fucking bigger issues. I think cons and libs should spend far more energy demanding fair wages and objecting to the corporate hijacking of the country.
Wages are commensurate with the skill of the worker

Don’t tell me some low IQ nook such as yourself deserve 25.00 a hour to mop a fucking floor

ppl who make peanuts are worth peanuts

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But anyway.

My logic is simple.

fi
end substring
no variables present

very simple.

WwJtYkS.jpg

Don’t tell me some low IQ nook such as yourself deserve 25.00 a hour to mop a fucking floor

Let me guess. You?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But anyway.

My logic is simple.

fi
end substring
no variables present

very simple.

WwJtYkS.jpg

Whether you want to believe it or not... GovCo IS the corporate hijacking of America via the woke left wing.

Why do you think they all support your end and demonize US? You guys are even on board with a forced/coerced vaccination where pharma reps are directly involved with the corporate media.

Do you really believe all these wealthy people and corporate elites are on your side because they WANT to pay fair wages and more taxes but us dastardly Trump supporters just wont let them? Really?

You guys are refusing to see the destruction of small businesses and the working class as well as liberal democracy and rights led by GovCo.

It IS a big deal btw that womens sex based rights have been shat away and now predators can more easily access women and girls.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But anyway.

My logic is simple.

fi
end substring
no variables present

very simple.

WwJtYkS.jpg

Only corps can afford to even do that. They wont sweat one bit a high minimum wage.

It's their small business competition that will be destroyed. That's what they really want.

GovCo has a very symbiotic relationship and they knew which platform to market from.

Even this radical gender ideology push has trillions of dollars in it, pharmaceuticals and LGBT NGOs all over the globe.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This one is so true. The left is thriving from a bunch of psycho white suburban women. Most of the SJW cult IS a bunch of priviledged white women who think they know best for everyone.

That poor woman sobbing about how all the hate these leftwing authoritarian peices of shit are spewing.....she should NOT be worrying about justifying herself. The left is a hate cult. I've been hate messages for years from these unhinged, brainwashed psychos.

I think their time to USE religious conservatives as an excuse for them to spread unhinged hatred and violence is long over. It's not "blow back" either. That's their excuse to justify levels of destructive hate that do NOT belong in a free and civil society. These vile conformists are the epitome of hate. They are narcissistic cultist sociopaths.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But anyway.

My logic is simple.

fi
end substring
no variables present

very simple.

WwJtYkS.jpg

Whether you want to believe it or not... GovCo IS the corporate hijacking of America via the woke left wing.

Why do you think they all support your end and demonize US? You guys are even on board with a forced/coerced vaccination where pharma reps are directly involved with the corporate media.

Do you really believe all these wealthy people and corporate elites are on your side because they WANT to pay fair wages and more taxes but us dastardly Trump supporters just wont let them? Really?

You guys are refusing to see the destruction of small businesses and the working class as well as liberal democracy and rights led by GovCo.

It IS a big deal btw that womens sex based rights have been shat away and now predators can more easily access women and girls.

You don't know what you're talking about.