I liek Trump cuz he tuff, he kick the China peoples ass!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

22844044-0-image-a-4_1577807972676.jpg

Can someone point out something that Trump has done as President, that wasn't a total clusterfuck?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can you point out anything that Trump did that wasnt twisted in the corporate media?

First Step criminal justice reform and school choice and just two that come to my mind. You guys pretend to care about minorities on election years....figured you would know those.

Can you point out anything Biden has done in 49 years that didnt cause harm? Or just anything at all?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
actually, if you morons were familiar, you'd know that dozens of new manufacturing plants were opened in asia to avoid the tariffs. Trump enabled millions in other countries to make money instead of the chinkx getting it all.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
actually, if you morons were familiar, you'd know that dozens of new manufacturing plants were opened in asia to avoid the tariffs. Trump enabled millions in other countries to make money instead of the chinkx getting it all.
AND MEANWHILE THE US TRADE DEFICIT CONTINUES TO GROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
AND MEANWHILE THE US TRADE DEFICIT CONTINUES TO GROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lemme know when chink payments to the biden crime family syndicate makes that better. Trump was actually fixing it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Theres a disturbance in the liberal feelz today

I’m sensing......

A lot of fucking butthurt :ROFL:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You smell like Irvine and stale butthurt right now. Lolz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey admin. On a scale of 1 to castrating yourself with a teabag string how angry are you today?