I like guns..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

my raccoon getter. She’s never let me down

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
I would love to have this for home protection,get them before they come in !

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Sharona How bout you show your tits and I will turn all my guns in - - - - - - - -

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don’t need a gun. Neither did John Holmes.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don’t need a gun. Neither did John Holmes.
Nah, John needed "other protection" lol. But he chose not to "defend himself", and died of the AIDS.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We’re you hunting? ^^^^^

I could be into hunting, but I never liked the flavor of deer, elk, etc. I really liked bird shooting. pheasant, Quail, Dove were pretty good eating. Last time I was home, my friend grilled some Dove wrapped in bacon. He cooked 12 of them. They were awesome. I’ve never tried wild pig.

Ice

Factory Bastard
Hunting big game was my passion but nowadays I just mostly hunt grouse. I just can't hike the hills like I once did. My fav wildgame for the table is moose with elk a close second. Whitetail deer is ok but mule deer has a strong gamey taste but some folks like it that way.
btw that fireball was made with a Russian Mosin Nagant M38

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I liked shooting skeet too. When I lived in the states, there was a range down the street from my house. Something else I Liked about bird shooting were the use of dogs. My old boss had a German Shorthair that was smart. He’d point a Pheasant, wait until he got a nod, and flushed that bird. He’d then retrieve it. If you missed he’d get a funny look on his face as if to say you dumb fuck.

Ice

Factory Bastard
The quad couldn't pull this bastard out in one piece so we had to cut him in half. It was an 11km haul one way so for both halves in and out it was a total of 44km. Yes I was fucking tired.