I like guns..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
go drink a beer together and calm down ..
I don’t drink with anyone that assumes they can handle a gun better than me. Any cunt that needs to broadcast the amount of ammunition they’ve fired in their life...has never walked the line.
i smell competence in you ... keep that up lad .. maybe an honest shooting competition with scope and far targets? why would you care abt the amount when you care abt accuracy and target?
beer softens pple up ..
Beer also makes one’s sperm bitter. She prefers sweet cider...didn’t you know?

People boast too much. When life is in the balance, discretion can mean the difference between a bullet in the head or one in the leg.
A little shit having target practice would no doubt “like guns”.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I don’t drink with anyone that assumes they can handle a gun better than me. Any cunt that needs to broadcast the amount of ammunition they’ve fired in their life...has never walked the line.
i smell competence in you ... keep that up lad .. maybe an honest shooting competition with scope and far targets? why would you care abt the amount when you care abt accuracy and target?
beer softens pple up ..
Beer also makes one’s sperm bitter. She prefers sweet cider...didn’t you know?

People boast too much. When life is in the balance, discretion can mean the difference between a bullet in the head or one in the leg.
A little shit having target practice would no doubt “like guns”.
honestly .. i've been talking to two females abt it as they where laughing .. one ex and a female coworker saying it tastes bitter .. and the ex said, strawberries and sweet fruits or so, scientifically it can be true or is .. yeah true ... i ended up leaked by some dutch idiot whom was jealous abt me seeking for help across the big puddle .. whew, i hope geneva too gets him for crimes against humanity .. yeah, i love pistols and rifles singe and semi prefer bullets and scope.. but not to boast more the sport of aiming at a target and the accuracy be better .. more than wild west i am very strict with weapons if i hold or posses one if any .. not that i have one .. and if allowed i would want many but many wouldn't be working... i love odd and unique stuff not always to use but to put on a wall with a spotlight on it ... like the MG42 from third reich ... love it and i want one, but not to shoot... than it would be stupid .. but keeping it on a cupboard with a spotlight on it, yeah do me one please .. i love stuff like this ..
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Yeah, no. I can handle a gun better than you. You know how I know? I haven't touched a firearm in 35 years, because I know what it does.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Yeah, no. I can handle a gun better than you. You know how I know? I haven't touched a firearm in 35 years, because I know what it does.
it is the person behind the pistol, bearing responsibillity .. i always said pistols kill people but it is mainly the person using it or abusing it .. or not knowing how to handle it..

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
No, that's not the clue. I was qualified with a 1911, Mossberg 500, m-14, m-16, and a few really dangerous tactical weapons that you don't know about. When all is said, I killed no one... that I know of... and I wouldn't brag about it if I did.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
i would not care mate .. murder is murder and when legal .. who cares to play god or satan?
must feel good i guess .. only when in the army ..

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Navy. And when you land a rhib on an isolated beach in Nicaraugua to work on armaments you show the safety is off and hope your shitty Spanish doesn't piss someone off.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
No, that's not the clue. I was qualified with a 1911, Mossberg 500, m-14, m-16, and a few really dangerous tactical weapons that you don't know about. When all is said, I killed no one... that I know of... and I wouldn't brag about it if I did.

It isn't braging if you did it !
PS - You guys are killing me - - - - - - -
Here is a clip I enjoy -

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

It isn't braging if you did it !
PS - You guys are killing me - - - - - - -
Here is a clip I enjoy -

yummy weapon but too much for me .. looks like a crazy hand cannon ...
one of my private favorites ..

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Ice: You and I are about to try and get the first shot off, face to face, killer instinct. But my dick’s way up your colon...do you shoot anyway!?

Jesus H Fucking Christ this place is full of homosexuals who always want to talk about butt fucking.

All you queers need to open your own thread. You could call it.. I like cocks.. :LOL2:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Ice: You and I are about to try and get the first shot off, face to face, killer instinct. But my dick’s way up your colon...do you shoot anyway!?

Jesus H Fucking Christ this place is full of homosexuals who always want to talk about butt fucking.

All you queers need to open your own thread. You could call it.. I like cocks.. :LOL2:
thread is ass, or ass is thread?
open a thread @Ice .. "club of cocks internat."

TheHaze

Site Supporter
What did one ball say to the other ball -

Why should we hang when Peter did all the shooting - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
The Lone Ranger and Tonto are on a ridge
And the lone ranger says: "Tonto! There's Indians to the North! And Indians to the West, Indians to the East and Indians to the South! What are we going to do?"

And Tonto goes: "What do you mean we, white man?"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Butt I was just testing you....you gaylord! I think that if you’re offended ,it’s because just maybe, just maybe...you don’t trust yourself!? Cock-sucker! :Grin3:

• Winner
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s people like you that should be seen and not heard. Great countries are built on a foundation of stability. That stability isn’t built on a spineless fucking lefty! I know what a firearm does...I just don’t necessarily give the shooter credence. I was born in a police state with terrorists. Your gun is your friend. Fuckwit!

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Butt I was just testing you....you gaylord! I think that if you’re offended ,it’s because just maybe, just maybe...you don’t trust yourself!? Cock-sucker! :Grin3:

Did someone say something?

Nope..... it was just the shit winds making noise.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
download.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Did someone say something?

Nope..... it was just the shit winds making noise.

Well stop plunging in without vaso and you won’t get shit_wind...it’s not Rocket Science!?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Do you judge all black people by the action of a few ? If so then you should do the same with all races and that way you can hate everyone - - - - - -