I like guns..

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I agree. My children know that a gun is a tool and if they see it not to touch it. It's no different than having a skill saw out or any other tool that could be harmful to them. They know not to go near it. I teach my children. When they reach a certain age they will be going to a gun range with me and learning how to shoot. I am already teaching them everything there is to know about a gun. I've been going to gun ranges since I was 24 years old. I'm 37 now. Trust me when I say, I know how to use a gun well enough. Most men/women that rob/kill take advantage of women that appear to be helpless...the ones with children....walking around without the father with them...scoping them out. I know how this shit works. We already have a system that shows who is allowed/not allowed to own a gun. It works for the most part when guns are being obtained "legally" but it doesn't control the black market (although law enforcement is trying to crack down on illegal firearms and those who posses them illegally).

The problem is that a gun and a saw are completely different in its "status". No kid would think about having a "cool picture" of himself on Tiktok/Facebook/Insta/Etc. woth a saw, but with a gun....? We have all seen the examples. And even the examples where is has gone wrong and the gun fired by accident.

I love the fact that you educate your children about guns. I really do, because education is very important for scary stuff like that.
I just know that not all parents can or will do it. And you might be a good example, but unfortunately for every good example there are multiple bad examples.

But the fact remains that the more weapens there are, the more they will be misused. Any person, adult or child, that gets harmed where it is not neccessary should be prevented in my opinion. And I live in a place where we show the proof that owning a gun is not required.

2aaab28a57480d9d7026b0fc1e1a48bb.jpg

What I meant was that a gun is a "tool" much like a saw is a "tool". It's not meant to be used to "kill" although it is used to kill.....
The intention of a gun is to kill.

Bullshit. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. A gun is a tool.

The purpose of a gun is to kill with. Do I now say it better?

Nope. It can disarm someone WITHOUT killing them. You don't have to shoot to kill. It's optional depending on the situation.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
My son in law has a Glock 19 and like it better and thinking to get one- - - - - -
Also my 2 mags hold 10 rounds and one holds 17 rounds -
These are back up -
.25 - - -9mm - - - .38s - - - .44 Mag and soon .40 Glock
mypistols.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes, I agree that is my life is threatened and I can save my life by killing the other, it is justified.

And does it seem sensible to you that you should be prevented from doing so by some uninvolved third party? If their interference results in your murder, wouldn't that make them an accessory to the crime?

If that third party makes sure I will live and the one trying to die me will be prosecuted, than that will make me more happy than me killing that person.

Whose life is a politician saving by making it impossible for you to effectively defend your own life? Not yours, that's for certain.

what a STOOPIT question from an equally stoopit fellow ffs
Perhaps he's saving 25 lives because your an American gun nut who will find something to shoot up ... and kill 25 people in case you didn't know where I was going .. knowing you :LMAO:

TheHaze

Site Supporter

"well if you break into my place good luck in your next life cause I shoot to kill and have no problem with that". That was where you said it.

Good for you that you know how to use it, but I really doubt if you are not actually overestimating yourself. Did you ever kill anyone?
[/QUOTE]

If someone wants to break in my place he will 98% know someone is home and at the same time I will know he(they)is there and have 6 cameras and motion detectors wired to my 70 inch TV plus a crazy dog and I know the inside of my house and also my daughter and son in law both carry,him a Glock .40 SW - her a SW .357 and we all go to the range at least once a month also I was in the 1st Cav in Vietnam and in more than 1 fire fight and awarded a Purple Heart - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Just for you liberal, anti-2nd ammendment, abolish guns bullshitters.....ALL OF YOU CAN KISS MY SOUTHERN ASS!!!!!

20200828-181832.jpg

I am going to guess a 22 LR and a .380 Auto- - - - -Spider .223

Do you go out to the shooting range often ?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
A criminal that breaks in is not looking to be shot to death.

They very well might be looking to kill you. They've already committed one crime by breaking in. Surely you're not stupid enough to bet your life they won't commit another crime by killing you.

Right... well, there is a big difference between a thief and a murderer.... Someone that breaks in has no intention of killing.

Not here in the US. Some folks have little things we like to call "vendetta's".

We know the same in Europe, but without guns those are a lot better :-)

Q

Banned

Q

Banned

They very well might be looking to kill you. They've already committed one crime by breaking in. Surely you're not stupid enough to bet your life they won't commit another crime by killing you.

Right... well, there is a big difference between a thief and a murderer.... Someone that breaks in has no intention of killing.

That is so ridiculously wrong I don't even know where to begin to address it. Maybe we're talking about two different things: Sometimes a burglar who gets caught in the act because he thought no one was home will run. Sometimes he won't. But home invasions, where the criminal (usually more than one) breaks into the home knowing the occupants are inside, intend violence. If they didn't, they'd wait until they thought the place was empty.

And I'm telling you this from first hand experience. I wasn't always on the right side of the law myself.

If they break in, prepared to kill you, no matter how many guns you own, you will be too late. So why would you have the guns then anyway?

Because not everyone that breaks in will know that YOU'RE prepared.

That will then also mean that they themself do not bear a gun. So.... why shoot them?

Q

Banned
The purpose of a gun is to kill with. Do I now say it better?

Nope. It can disarm someone WITHOUT killing them. You don't have to shoot to kill. It's optional depending on the situation.

For this you need to be trained in gun usage. Ofcourse a gun can be used to protect the innocent, but that is why we have the police.

Q

Banned
Just for you liberal, anti-2nd ammendment, abolish guns bullshitters.....ALL OF YOU CAN KISS MY SOUTHERN ASS!!!!!

20200828-181832.jpg

That looks like pretty scary stuff. Especially the bottom one.

How do you make sure the kids do not get hold of these?

Q

Banned
"well if you break into my place good luck in your next life cause I shoot to kill and have no problem with that". That was where you said it.

Good for you that you know how to use it, but I really doubt if you are not actually overestimating yourself. Did you ever kill anyone?

If someone wants to break in my place he will 98% know someone is home and at the same time I will know he(they)is there and have 6 cameras and motion detectors wired to my 70 inch TV plus a crazy dog and I know the inside of my house and also my daughter and son in law both carry,him a Glock .40 SW - her a SW .357 and we all go to the range at least once a month also I was in the 1st Cav in Vietnam and in more than 1 fire fight and awarded a Purple Heart - - - - -

You forget they burglars come when you are sleeping. That already sets you back...
The risk of you shooting eachother is higher than you shooting the bad guy...

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
You forget they burglars come when you are sleeping.

No, burglars come when they're certain that you're not there at all, because they want to avoid the risk of being confronted by the occupant/s of the home. Burglars also tend to be unarmed during the commission of their crime in case they're stopped and searched by the police. Burglars prefer to rely on previous observation of the target home, detailed planning, stealth, and deniability after the fact in order to successfully carry out their crime.

Home invasions typically involve minimal planning, surprise, and "blitzkrieg" tactics employed against the homeowners in order to apply fear and overwhelming force; targeted homeowners are subjected to violence as a matter of course in home invasions, including battery, sexual assault, and even murder-for-the-sake-of-convenience.

Last edited:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

20200828-181832.jpg

The rifle's pretty. But if I had my druthers (and the dollars to make 'em matter) my long gun would be a Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM CQB. To my mind, nothing less than .45 in a handgun, or .308 in a long gun, will do.

It's not that I ever want to have to shoot a person; but if I ever have to shoot a person, I don't see as there's any call to insult the poor sonofabitch on top of it.

Q

Banned
No, burglars come when they're certain that you're not there at all, because they want to avoid the risk of being confronted by the occupant/s of the home. Burglars also tend to be unarmed during the commission of their crime in case they're stopped and searched by the police. Burglars prefer to rely on previous observation of the target home, detailed planning, stealth, and deniability after the fact in order to successfully carry out their crime.
Exactly, so you would not need a gun for that situation.

Home invasions typically involve minimal planning, surprise, and "blitzkrieg" tactics employed against the homeowners in order to apply fear and overwhelming force; targeted homeowners are subjected to violence as a matter of course in home invasions, including battery, sexual assault, and even murder-for-the-sake-of-convenience.
And how often did you experience situations like that? I know it happens here, that is what we usually read about in the newspaper (online of course :-) ) as a "afrekening in het criminele circuit". This translates to "settlement in the criminal circuit". Meaning: "criminals killing eachother". Since I am just a very good boy, my risk on being involved in this is less than 1 percent. I assume you are a good boy/girl too....

Q

Banned
Something I though about just now, while driving to the supermarket: lots of people own guns in the US. Do you realise that that gun needs maintenance and cleaning? Do you also take care of that? Because otherwise it might turn into a bomb that will explode in your hands if you ever attempt to use it.

And one more thing: how do you make sure it stays out of the hands of children?

Succubus

Site Supporter

Succubus

Site Supporter

That is so ridiculously wrong I don't even know where to begin to address it. Maybe we're talking about two different things: Sometimes a burglar who gets caught in the act because he thought no one was home will run. Sometimes he won't. But home invasions, where the criminal (usually more than one) breaks into the home knowing the occupants are inside, intend violence. If they didn't, they'd wait until they thought the place was empty.

And I'm telling you this from first hand experience. I wasn't always on the right side of the law myself.

If they break in, prepared to kill you, no matter how many guns you own, you will be too late. So why would you have the guns then anyway?

Because not everyone that breaks in will know that YOU'RE prepared.

That will then also mean that they themself do not bear a gun. So.... why shoot them?

To protect yourself and your children. It's not just about protecting your home and the material items you possess. Just because you shoot someone doesn't mean you shoot to kill. It depends on the situation. If you feel your life or your children's lives are in danger then you have the right to shoot to kill because you don't play guessing games when it comes to your life or your child's life at stake. It's not "let me see what this mother fucker is gonna do before I take his ass out".....hesitation could get your ass killed and its not a risk I'm willing to take because I have children to protect. If its night time and I can't see you well enough to know if you're armed or not, I'm not guessing before I pull the trigger. If it's day time and I can see that you are unarmed, I will pull my weapon and hold you there until the police arrive. If you have a gun, your ass is done. At the end of the day it's gonna be me being with my babies or them being motherless and going to a foster home. I'll be damned!!!! Also, you can't play guessing games and play with your children's lives. You don't know if the person breaking in is some rapist pedophile that wants your kids as victims before he strangles them to death.....fucking really??? You must not have children. At the end of the day I will sleep well at night knowing my children are SAFE with a SINGLE MOM that knows how to defend herself and her children from intruders. It all depends on the situation and how well you can assess the situation at night time or during the day. There are a lot of factors that play a role on whether or not you shoot someone to kill, shoot to disarm or hold them there until the cops come.

Succubus

Site Supporter

20200828-181832.jpg

That looks like pretty scary stuff. Especially the bottom one.

How do you make sure the kids do not get hold of these?

Gun locks/gun safe. My children know not to touch a gun when they see it because they have been taught. Guns also have a safety on them (a button or a switch) to prevent it from firing when the trigger is pulled. The best thing you can do with children is teach them. Knowledge is power and if you start at an early age you don't end up with "curious" kids. They already know everything about it so there's nothing to be curious about.

Succubus

Site Supporter

20200828-181832.jpg

The rifle's pretty. But if I had my druthers (and the dollars to make 'em matter) my long gun would be a Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM CQB. To my mind, nothing less than .45 in a handgun, or .308 in a long gun, will do.

It's not that I ever want to have to shoot a person; but if I ever have to shoot a person, I don't see as there's any call to insult the poor sonofabitch on top of it.

Agreed. Mine are a .380, 9mm and .223

I range shoot all of them...mostly my .223.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Something I though about just now, while driving to the supermarket: lots of people own guns in the US. Do you realise that that gun needs maintenance and cleaning? Do you also take care of that? Because otherwise it might turn into a bomb that will explode in your hands if you ever attempt to use it.

And one more thing: how do you make sure it stays out of the hands of children?

Yes there are kits you can buy to keep your gun clean and well maintained. Knowledge keeps your guns out of the hands of children. Teaching them. Letting them know everything it does, what it's used for, etc. Kids that are curious about something will want to be hands on with the object because they want to find out what it does. My children KNOW what it does and they know not to touch it. The same way they know not to touch my tools and skill saws, miter saws, etc. for building barns. They know that those objects can be dangerous for someone that doesn't know how to operate it so they stay away. The same goes for a gun.

Succubus

Site Supporter

20200828-181832.jpg

I like my rifle because it looks like it has an Amblygid or arachnid of some sort on it. The pattern on the grip is bad ass (if you're an arachnoenthusiest like me, lol).....

Q

Banned
If they break in, prepared to kill you, no matter how many guns you own, you will be too late.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. But that's not uncommon when dealing with anti-self-defense types.

When you are sleeping and someone break in to kill you? Please explain how you can get the gun before you get shot...

It's under your pillow ;)
OMG You cannot be serious?! What is one of the kids gets in bed with you?