I like guns..

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
I work with an ex gangbanger with teardrops. He never kilt nobody.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
The tear drops are for jail time and for sure his are for being a prevert !!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Didn’t know that. Not important to me

Scott

Factory Bastard
I could type all day long about the war of Northern Aggression lol. What they are doing lately trying to banish all Confederate stuff drives me crazy. Before that it always bothered me how they brandish us down here in history class in school, as evil racist white Southern slave owners. Makes me want to protest to teach our kids the truth lol. I know I taught my son the truth.

When he was in high school, they tried to ban camo clothes, saying it was racist! Him and I knew what needed to be done, so he told all his friends on social media to wear camo the next day, and it spread like wildfire. The very next day over half the school showed up wearing camo, and flying Confederate and American flags from pickup trucks hahaha. Needless to say the school reversed that decision lol.
If we picked our own cotton we'd be living like the Jetsons today instead of rolling back to the Flintstones with this shit.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I could type all day long about the war of Northern Aggression lol. What they are doing lately trying to banish all Confederate stuff drives me crazy. Before that it always bothered me how they brandish us down here in history class in school, as evil racist white Southern slave owners. Makes me want to protest to teach our kids the truth lol. I know I taught my son the truth.

When he was in high school, they tried to ban camo clothes, saying it was racist! Him and I knew what needed to be done, so he told all his friends on social media to wear camo the next day, and it spread like wildfire. The very next day over half the school showed up wearing camo, and flying Confederate and American flags from pickup trucks hahaha. Needless to say the school reversed that decision lol.
If we picked our own cotton we'd be living like the Jetsons today instead of rolling back to the Flintstones with this shit.
You ready to march with me to Richmond!? Fuckers about to tear down the Confederate monuments!

Scott

Factory Bastard

You ready to march with me to Richmond!? Fuckers about to tear down the Confederate monuments!
Ok, let's DO IT!

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ok, let's DO IT!
Fuck yeah!

But with a name like Scott, this seems more appropriate lol...

Scott

Factory Bastard
Love the drums and bag pipes, when you hear that thump as they pass. Even when I was a kid at the St. Paddy's parade the sounds made me wanna scrap.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Love the drums and bag pipes, when you hear that thump as they pass. Even when I was a kid at the St. Paddy's parade the sounds made me wanna scrap.
Hahaha, I love it too. I go to the parade every year, I was even gonna be in this years parade, but that bitch Corona reared its ugly head and the shit got canceled. Jump Around was one of the first rap songs I liked as a teen lol. Followed closely by U Cant Touch This :Grin3:

Ice

Factory Bastard
My coachgun arrived yesterday,12 gauge 20 inch barrels and seven pounds of badassery.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahaha, I love it too. I go to the parade every year, I was even gonna be in this years parade, but that bitch Corona reared its ugly head and the shit got canceled. Jump Around was one of the first rap songs I liked as a teen lol. Followed closely by U Cant Touch This :Grin3: