I like guns..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1604859319_dayrwclmh8.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I just got a Glock 26 (9mm)and is in the safe at Bass Pro and should sell for around $500(USD)but with tax and mark up came to $849 and got wait 10 days before I can bring it home -
I payed $300 for my Ruger 44 Mag 50 years ago and wonder what it's worth now ?

mypistols.jpg

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Yeah I remember the damn Obama ammo grab years ago, when he purchased 2 billion rounds, and left stores empty for 3 years. I learned from that shit! Im currently sitting on 40-50lbs of ammo lol. Still not enough in the event of something.
What kind of war are you planning?

Thats not enough for a war lol. Barely enough to fend off a mob of say.... 400-500? lol. And thats considering Im a sharpshooter. I might be able to increase that number if I can get some of them in a line lol. If its that kind of number all at once, and Im on my own, I'll prolly retreat to the mountain. I should of bought myself the same as I got my son, a .22 with big clips. I can put 100 rounds through that thing in a minute lol.

Im just looking out, in case your goon squad shows up after the election wanting to "peacefully protest". I got some "piece full protest" for them lol.
when in war, always shotties .. :) 12 gauge them ..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah I remember the damn Obama ammo grab years ago, when he purchased 2 billion rounds, and left stores empty for 3 years. I learned from that shit! Im currently sitting on 40-50lbs of ammo lol. Still not enough in the event of something.

Thats not enough for a war lol. Barely enough to fend off a mob of say.... 400-500? lol. And thats considering Im a sharpshooter. I might be able to increase that number if I can get some of them in a line lol. If its that kind of number all at once, and Im on my own, I'll prolly retreat to the mountain. I should of bought myself the same as I got my son, a .22 with big clips. I can put 100 rounds through that thing in a minute lol.

Im just looking out, in case your goon squad shows up after the election wanting to "peacefully protest". I got some "piece full protest" for them lol.

Thats my "crowd control" weapon lol.... I mean all around hunting gun lol.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Benelli M4 always does the edges off i guess ..

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I prefer this one to keep unwanted visitors out of my garden

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

i swear to god: fs 92 beretta and benelli m4 and kar98 with scope or ak-47 ..

Q

Banned

i swear to god: fs 92 beretta and benelli m4 and kar98 with scope or ak-47 ..
Mine works fine, no need for a replacement

Q

Banned

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
still need one, for later ..
No! Do not do it! Seek help!

You’re beginning to sound much like a stuck record Maximus! What did I say about dynamicism?! Don’t fuck up the forum boi!
WTF?! You let the dude do nasty things to himself? He is in need of mental help!
Yeah, but you don’t need to parrot the same line in multiple threads!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

You’re beginning to sound much like a stuck record Maximus! What did I say about dynamicism?! Don’t fuck up the forum boi!
WTF?! You let the dude do nasty things to himself? He is in need of mental help!
we're american, we're robust and strong and rely on ourself in times of darkness ..

Q

Banned

Nice reply... Read back and apply to yourself.

Q

Banned

we're american, we're robust and strong and rely on ourself in times of darkness ..
You're Belgian

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You're Belgian
This is a gun thread...stop derailing! Post a gun or fuck off gently!