I like guns..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Our way of life..
Yeah I remember the damn Obama ammo grab years ago, when he purchased 2 billion rounds, and left stores empty for 3 years. I learned from that shit! Im currently sitting on 40-50lbs of ammo lol. Still not enough in the event of something.
What kind of war are you planning?

Thats not enough for a war lol. Barely enough to fend off a mob of say.... 400-500? lol. And thats considering Im a sharpshooter. I might be able to increase that number if I can get some of them in a line lol. If its that kind of number all at once, and Im on my own, I'll prolly retreat to the mountain. I should of bought myself the same as I got my son, a .22 with big clips. I can put 100 rounds through that thing in a minute lol.

Im just looking out, in case your goon squad shows up after the election wanting to "peacefully protest". I got some "piece full protest" for them lol.
How likely is it that 400 people will attack you?
In my neck of the woods, nah. Im just saying I can take care of 400 or so :Grin3:
How likely is it that even one person will come?

Be surprised when people get hungry.

I aint gonna get jumped when "The war on whitey" happens either. Ya know its all the white mans fault for voting Trump in lol.

The only reason I can see people being hungry, and food shortages is because DT did not do his job. The pandemic has wiped out a bunch of people, along with the economy. Think it’s gonna get better soon? I hope so, not convinced. Another thing is while Trumps wonderful beautiful economy was booming, why didn’t people save money? This guy has taken the USA for a joy ride and crashed.

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Are you people really that worried?
Yup, they are. I know a few guys with ammo caches and on top of that they reload. Crazy.
I keep reminding folks 'the mob' will just burn them out.

Some of us actually shoot a lot. When I go to the range I'll take 2 - 3 - 4 guns or more and anywhere from 100 to 300 rounds of ammo. That might seem excessive to some but I make an afternoon out of it just like some one else spending 3hrs on the golf course.
So it pays for me to stock up whenever I see a sale on ammo. What ammo I don't shoot today I'll shoot some other day.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Yup, they are. I know a few guys with ammo caches and on top of that they reload. Crazy.

Some of us actually shoot a lot. When I go to the range I'll take 2 - 3 - 4 guns or more and anywhere from 100 to 300 rounds of ammo. That might seem excessive to some but I make an afternoon out of it just like some one else spending 3hrs on the golf course.
So it pays for me to stock up whenever I see a sale on ammo. What ammo I don't shoot today I'll shoot some other day.
I used to shoot. Hunt. Bow. The whole works.
I bought 1k rounds of 7.62×39 ammo out of shotgun news for a 100 bucks once for my shitty sks. It went bad and I had to throw 700 rounds out at the gun club five years later. Point being 1k rounds is a lot. If you're hoarding more than a lot, that's not for sport shooting.
And, like I keep saying, they'll just burn you out in the end.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That use to be me. I had to start conserving after that Obama crap. Traumatized me lol. And now the shelves are just as empty as back then.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Our way of life..
Yeah I remember the damn Obama ammo grab years ago, when he purchased 2 billion rounds, and left stores empty for 3 years. I learned from that shit! Im currently sitting on 40-50lbs of ammo lol. Still not enough in the event of something.

Thats not enough for a war lol. Barely enough to fend off a mob of say.... 400-500? lol. And thats considering Im a sharpshooter. I might be able to increase that number if I can get some of them in a line lol. If its that kind of number all at once, and Im on my own, I'll prolly retreat to the mountain. I should of bought myself the same as I got my son, a .22 with big clips. I can put 100 rounds through that thing in a minute lol.

Im just looking out, in case your goon squad shows up after the election wanting to "peacefully protest". I got some "piece full protest" for them lol.
In my neck of the woods, nah. Im just saying I can take care of 400 or so :Grin3:

I aint gonna get jumped when "The war on whitey" happens either. Ya know its all the white mans fault for voting Trump in lol.

The only reason I can see people being hungry, and food shortages is because DT did not do his job. The pandemic has wiped out a bunch of people, along with the economy. Think it’s gonna get better soon? I hope so, not convinced. Another thing is while Trumps wonderful beautiful economy was booming, why didn’t people save money? This guy has taken the USA for a joy ride and crashed.

Its far more intricate than that man. Far more. But as Maxis was warned earlier, lets not turn this thread into Trump talk.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Toddler (3) accidentally shoots himself at his own birthday party

An American toddler fatally injured himself at his own birthday party. The little boy, who had just turned 3, found a family member's gun and accidentally shot himself in the chest.

The incident took place at around 4:00 pm (local time) at the family's home in Porter, Texas. According to the police, the visitors were playing cards together when suddenly a pistol shot sounded. Help to no avail, the toddler died a short time later, the American news station ABC News reports.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Our way of life..

:Grin3:

Q

Banned
I blame the parents, not the gun.
Indeed, they were wrong for letting the kid get near to the gun. We had a discussion about guns here some time ago and this is one of the things that scares me. You might be responsible with your guns, but what about your retarded, drunk, stoner neighbour that is also allowed to have one?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Our way of life..

Cant see it, sigh.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Indeed, they were wrong for letting the kid get near to the gun. We had a discussion about guns here some time ago and this is one of the things that scares me. You might be responsible with your guns, but what about your retarded, drunk, stoner neighbour that is also allowed to have one?

I raised my son right. Kept my guns locked up til I could teach him right as well.

Who cares if the neighbor is a drunk stoner lol. If he/she was retarded, then they would prolly get flagged during the background check. If its just retardism, then they prolly already done stupid shit, and lost their gun rights anyway or cant afford one.

Reactions: Ice

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Our way of life..

Cant see it, sigh.

Video won’t play here. I ask you the same. In fact I’ve asked several times, what has Trump done for you? Happier, richer, at peace with your neighbors, the national debt, healthcare, a heap of lies. Fuck I haven’t even touched on the pandemic and the failing economy. The best thing for our country is for him to lose big.

Q

Banned
I raised my son right. Kept my guns locked up til I could teach him right as well.
Very good, raising kids is not keeping them away of the scary stuff, but learning them how to handle it.

Who cares if the neighbor is a drunk stoner lol. If he/she was retarded, then they would prolly get flagged during the background check. If its just retardism, then they prolly already done stupid shit, and lost their gun rights anyway or cant afford one.
I meant "retard" as "stupid". That would be a risk, what if you -for whatever reason- starts to dislike you? What is he lets lis gun laying n the table and his 5 year old son starts playing with it outside?
All stuff I do not want to think about.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Our way of life..

Cant see it, sigh.

Video won’t play here. I ask you the same. In fact I’ve asked several times, what has Trump done for you? Happier, richer, at peace with your neighbors, the national debt, healthcare, a heap of lies. Fuck I haven’t even touched on the pandemic and the failing economy. The best thing for our country is for him to lose big.

I've done better under this President than any other.. as most Americans.. Sorry.. but he's not going anywhere :D So stop your crying.. That's the only thing you commies are good at :)

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Hunting T-rex requires a big gun. :LMAO2:

123928883-10158898182314074-1486556961501475941-n.jpg

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Guy here in town is down on his luck (he's a fucking loser) and asked if I wanted to buy his SKS . I said sure if the price is right. Well long story short is that I gave him 75% of market value so good deal for me and instant cash for him.:rightON:

btw..... that fucking rifle was dirty dirty dirty but I cleaned it up pretty good.

IMG-2457.jpg

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Guy here in town is down on his luck (he's a fucking loser) and asked if I wanted to buy his SKS . I said sure if the price is right. Well long story short is that I gave him 75% of market value so good deal for me and instant cash for him.:rightON:

btw..... that fucking rifle was dirty dirty dirty but I cleaned it up pretty good.

IMG-2457.jpg
Wooden stock? The one I had way back was plastic. The fold out bayonet broke off after a year, lol. Yours looks old.

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

IMG-2457.jpg
Wooden stock? The one I had way back was plastic. The fold out bayonet broke off after a year, lol. Yours looks old.
Old? Did you ever see a new SKS? yeah I don’t think so. lol. Plastic stocks are cheap after market add ons that some people think looks cool but I prefer the original wood.

btw this one is a 1954 Tula model.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

IMG-2457.jpg
Old? Did you ever see a new SKS? yeah I don’t think so. lol. Plastic stocks are cheap after market add ons that some people think looks cool but I prefer the original wood.

btw this one is a 1954 Tula model.
Mine was Chinese. I bought it from Shotgun News in the 80's for a hundred bucks plus 10% dealer fee. It was made in the early 70's.
It was a piece of shit, but didn't jam.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I went to the Gun Depot for some 9mm ammo and the only ammo they had was 2 boxes of .41 Mag,everything else was gone !

PS - Lot's of people buying gun's - -- - - - - -

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I went to the Gun Depot for some 9mm ammo and the only ammo they had was 2 boxes of .41 Mag,everything else was gone !

PS - Lot's of people buying gun's - -- - - - - -

It's gonna be like that and the demand for guns is gonna make the market for them skyrocket.

GONNA?

Aside from the fact that people nowadays will stand in line to buy KelTec crap and plastic guns, just try pricing stuff that thirty or forty years ago was merely a bit pricey but had enough attributes that you might pay it. I could make a list, starting with maybe the Marlin camp carbine in 9mm which is no longer produced, even a junker is a thousand bucks and a pristine specimen over twice that. Or maybe the HK P9S which I bought used in the mid eighties for 550 and sold five years later for 850, but which is now three or four times that much.

I swear, gun collecting is a more expensive hobby these days than golf, sailboats, maybe even exotic cars. Can't wrap my head around it.