I like guns..

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
still need one, for later ..
No! Do not do it! Seek help!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
You’re beginning to sound much like a stuck record Maximus! What did I say about dynamicism?! Don’t fuck up the forum boi!
WTF?! You let the dude do nasty things to himself? He is in need of mental help!
Yeah, but you don’t need to parrot the same line in multiple threads!
we're american, we're robust and strong and rely on ourself in times of darkness ..
You're Belgian
This is a gun thread...stop derailing! Post a gun or fuck off gently!

Bought this one recently. Love it. Just a stock photo, because mine is locked away for now.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

You’re beginning to sound much like a stuck record Maximus! What did I say about dynamicism?! Don’t fuck up the forum boi!
WTF?! You let the dude do nasty things to himself? He is in need of mental help!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

we're american, we're robust and strong and rely on ourself in times of darkness ..
You're Belgian
parted from belgium since 2005 mate .. my father wanted me to scram from belgium for a reason, before he died he told me to gtfo to usa .. so i will have to, i don't really identify with belgian people if yee knew ..

Q

Banned

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

You're Belgian

Bought this one recently. Love it. Just a stock photo, because mine is locked away for now.
i like them in black and worn .. paint off, looking old and used .. would even stock one like that or add pistol grips like in mexico .. mother muerta or so but only as trinket or toy .. no meaning or etches ones are sweet too.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You're Belgian

9mm? I wouldn’t go less than 10 rounds these days if I still my licence. I haven’t fired a gun in nearly 20 years!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

You're Belgian

9mm? I wouldn’t go less than 10 rounds these days if I still my licence. I haven’t fired a gun in nearly 20 years!
love how they pop and hunting rifles too .. mmm makes me rush and relax .. i love that feeling as sports i mean ..

Q

Banned

You're Belgian

Then you should hand in all your guns immediately!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Funny that you say that, I’m actually thinking about submitting for a new licence. I’ve moved up the country and there’s a shooting range not far. Back in the day one would just find a clearing and shoot!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Funny that you say that, I’m actually thinking about submitting for a new licence. I’ve moved up the country and there’s a shooting range not far. Back in the day one would just find a clearing and shoot!
cool or target praccy ... with a kar 98 what a rifle .. sks is cool too and m1... should get some books abt it, long ago .. also a fave .. i wonder for deer hunting if allowed ..
maxresdefault.jpg

Q

Banned
First make sure you can handle the thing. Until then you should not have guns

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
lol ... this reminds me of tom and jerry on the verbal side of convo ..
giphy.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck off dickhead! I owned guns before you farted!

Q

Banned
Please behave. I just gave you some friendly, fatherly advice. Guns can do a lot of harm in the hands of people that cannot handle them

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Please behave. I just gave you some friendly, fatherly advice. Guns can do a lot of harm in the hands of people that cannot handle them
Jesus...spare me the leftardism ffs!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're Belgian

how many BBs does it hold?

Q

Banned

You're Belgian

how many BBs does it hold?
None

Q

Banned
Jesus...spare me the rightbullshit ffs!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Jesus...spare me the rightbullshit ffs!
You’re actually learning!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This Smith & Wesson .38 Model 10-7 Police Issue was my first gun I owned when I was a kid. This was the standard handgun back in the
80’s.

images

I believe that is the same one my Mom had, if not, it was the snub nose one.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This Smith & Wesson .38 Model 10-7 Police Issue was my first gun I owned when I was a kid. This was the standard handgun back in the
80’s.

images

I believe that is the same one my Mom had, if not, it was the snub nose one.
I mom also had the snub-nose. A better fit for the handbag. :rightON:

Lol bingo.

I could use a pocket gun, and I've always considered that or a .380. My pistols you cant fit in a pocket lol, nor a glove box. So I open carry when I carry. Freaks people out in a way lol. Big ass hand cannon on my side hahaha. I get respect real quick haha.

Q

Banned

You're Belgian

Just been shooting it. All I can say is: GREAT! Very sharp, didn't miss a thing